ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know that Holly is not the main LI, but is it possible to have an exclusive path with her, at least for a few scenes? Or only on Lexi path?
No, as of right now the only way to be on Holly's path is through Lexi. Which sucks, since the MC does not handle it well at all. Maybe that will change in Chapter 8, but I'm not optimistic.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I discovered this game by accident after some user mentioned its name on another thread. What a great game it is and such a wonderful surprise to play it from start to end having 7 chapters.

There were so many good LI it was so hard to choose but in the end I went with Holly and I was amazed by how her arc develops in such a short time. Thats great writing right there.

I will definitely add this game to my steam collection alongside with Acting Lessons and BaDIK.

Can't wait to see how it all ends, such a wonderful experience.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I discovered this game by accident after some user mentioned its name on another thread. What a great game it is and such a wonderful surprise to play it from start to end having 7 chapters.

There were so many good LI it was so hard to choose but in the end I went with Holly and I was amazed by how her arc develops in such a short time. Thats great writing right there.

I will definitely add this game to my steam collection alongside with Acting Lessons and BaDIK.

Can't wait to see how it all ends, such a wonderful experience.
This is a great game.

Drifty, some time back, indicated there is a Holly ending, though no real details.

I won't take much time to say anything about your other Steam choices except that the first one hopefully does not show the template to how the second one ends. That and DPC is not even close to the best writer. One of the best artists without a doubt though.

Other Steam collectables are worthy, depending on your kink and such.
Peace

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

First of all, I have to give a huge thank you to everyone for helping Leap of Faith get the great Steam reception it did. It has been beyond what I could have dreamed of, and I know that because many of you bought the game on Steam early, made it spend all of last week on the 'New and Popular'-list, including topping it last weekend. That alone gave 10,000,000 page impressions and helped show the game to a new audience.
It has been a wild week, with people from all over the world has contacted me to tell me their experiences with the game.

Secondly, with such a release, it is inevitable that it has been a distraction on the progress of the chapter 8 development, and for that, I am truly sorry. I know you are here supporting the development of future content, not releasing the game on other platforms. The last two weeks I've been delivering lower numbers than I've ever had during the last two years of development.

In order to rectify it and boost development progress somewhat, I've taken some days off from my normal job next week so I can spend some extra time to gain back lost momentum. Numbers, for now, are 383 story renders and 4,748 frames of animation.

And having said that, my coffee is on the desk, programs are running, and I'm looking forward to a weekend of posing and rendering.

I truly hope you have a good weekend too. Stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Leap Of Faith v0.7.0s - MultiMod Steamed Edition
LOF_SM_Cover.jpg

Coded with great care for a deserving title.
Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Kindest regards and be well.

Note: This VN update contains a ton of grammatical corrections. The mod has many updates as well. Recommended for all users.

LoF SM B03a.jpg

Last edited:

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Leap Of Faith v0.7.0s - MultiMod Steamed Edition
LOF_SM_Cover.jpg

Coded with great care for a deserving title.
Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Kindest regards and be well.

Note: This VN update contains a ton of grammatical corrections. The mod has many updates as well. Recommended for all users.

View attachment 1661388
Credit where credit is due - nice job on the mod! Sorry you had to endure my horrible scripting. :)

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Biggest complaint is I don't like the phone system. Especially when trying to rush to get scenes unlocked first.. I missed a lot and locked myself out of some things because of it..

Reactions: hendery59

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Credit where credit is due - nice job on the mod! Sorry you had to endure my horrible scripting. :)
Thank you for producing a refined and quality product (which is rather rare in the vast ocean of VN's). FYI, I took the liberty of making a couple replies on the other site's discussions being sure to be extremely vague and telling folks to "use google". I don't share my personal work publicly to step on a dev's toes but rather to enhance their product and hopefully draw more attention to their (imho) deserving works of art. Considering I back you on multiple platforms generously (under a different pseudonym) it would be hypocritical of me to do otherwise. Kindest regards.

Reactions: MV_1999

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Biggest complaint is I don't like the phone system. Especially when trying to rush to get scenes unlocked first.. I missed a lot and locked myself out of some things because of it..
The mod can assist you with that if you wish. An example of that is the MiniStat which dynamically changes and always lets you know what tasks and/or chats are available. I also apply custom alerts to provide additional info when needed. The best feature is that all of this can be toggled on/off in real-time so you customize your experience. Here's just a couple examples:

Reactions: MV_1999

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
DriftyGames Thanks for putting this on Steam, i love LoF and now i can finaly support ya financialy. once this project is over, be sure to put ur new projects there too :D

PS: yeah i bought it just yet on Steam :D (its the only option that supports iDeal :D)

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Is it possible to wing for Chris with Holly? Or was it intended that he could only be mixed with Linda?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is it possible to wing for Chris with Holly? Or was it intended that he could only be mixed with Linda?
You can theoretically wing for Chris with Linda, Holly or Robin. There was a bug in an earlier version that prevented you from suggesting Holly under some circumstances, but I think it's been fixed. You should now be able to set him up with Holly as long as you haven't done the things to pursue Holly yourself.

I still have no idea how setting him up with Robin is going to end, though; everything about Kira and Robin's path is a complete mess.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
DriftyGames I hate you for this update and I love it at the same time taking us on this wonderful emotional rollercoaster. You truly have a knack for words. Keep up the great work and I truly cannot wait for the next update.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Been playing the Steam version, doing paths for every girl and hunting for achievemnts, but there is 1 that beats me everytime I attempt it: Arcade Hero (sneak up on Steph)
She keeps catching me aftee every dialogue. Did anyone manage to get it?

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
You can theoretically wing for Chris with Linda, Holly or Robin. There was a bug in an earlier version that prevented you from suggesting Holly under some circumstances, but I think it's been fixed. You should now be able to set him up with Holly as long as you haven't done the things to pursue Holly yourself.

I still have no idea how setting him up with Robin is going to end, though; everything about Kira and Robin's path is a complete mess.
Well, I mention him Holly both times, but the Task menu says “Opportunity missed”.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well, I mention him Holly both times, but the Task menu says “Opportunity missed”.
There was also a glitch with the task display, but I thought that was fixed in Chapter 7; I guess I never went back and checked. At any rate, as long as you can mention Holly to Chris (and vice versa) you should be all set.

Granted, the only sign of this blossoming romance is a handful of dialog lines, but they are theoretically dating. Presumably there will be a more direct acknowledgement of the couple in the finale.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoalPhelps
4.80 star(s) 553 Votes