Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Dec 22nd for Chapter 7
Alright now that it seems we have a set Chapter 7 release date, the knots and butterflies in my stomach have already kicked in to high gear. I have a month to steel my nerves and emotions before what is most likely going to be another hard chapter to get through.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
umm so are there new scenes that we havent seen yet on this trailer (scenes with holly for example) or what?
Depends on what routes you've done, you might see very small clips of things you haven't or have seen, but it's basically a short summation of the whole game so far along with what's been said about it.

It's about 3 minutes long in length and worth a look

Reactions: Thriller

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
Depends on what routes you've done, you might see very small clips of things you haven't or have seen, but it's basically a short summation of the whole game so far along with what's been said about it.

It's about 3 minutes long in length and worth a look
Yeah I watched it all and couldn't remember some of the scenes with holly in my playthrough so I was wondering if I missed them or are they new?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah I watched it all and couldn't remember some of the scenes with holly in my playthrough so I was wondering if I missed them or are they new?
You've probably just missed them, although I've only done Cece's route so those Holly fans out there might be able to better answer it. But I don't think much video or scenes have been released for Chapter 7. Just a trailer 2-3 weeks ago, and I think that's it, then of course, this one.

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
Alright then Holly fans help me, how can I get these two scenes:

I thought I did everything there is to get close with Holly cause I got the threesome with her and Lexi but seems not..:confused:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021

I thought I did everything there is to get close with Holly cause I got the threesome with her and Lexi but seems not..:confused:
You cannot, they aren't in the current released chapters

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018

The trailer is a mix of past and new scenes. Those scenes are new.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
It broke my heart but there will be no miracle rescue of Cece (Superman, Spiderman, Hulk ...). I had bet everything on her as the main female character and I am doomed to resume the game to orient myself towards another heroine (I have not yet thought about which). An advice ??

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
It broke my heart but there will be no miracle rescue of Cece (Superman, Spiderman, Hulk ...). I had bet everything on her as the main female character and I am doomed to resume the game to orient myself towards another heroine (I have not yet thought about which). An advice ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes