Aezoul

Mar 15, 2018
I'm on PC. Windows 10, if that matters at all. I do have the walkthrough mod installed.
Slight update. I tried it again and somehow I got it to work. I didn't do anything different

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
I would suspect the walkthrough mod might have been responsible. If you replay and it happens again, try using the official version without mods. If you still encounter bugs, then report it on the bug reporting channel on the discord.

Reactions: Aezoul

Aezoul

Mar 15, 2018
I was beginning to think that. I will keep that in mind going forward. Thank you so much for your help.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
You live up to your name, but I feel the same way.
Who wouldnt.This is a genuine love child in opposition to a cash grab,which can be seen in all aspects of the game.A seedling in a forest of fuck everything on two(or more) legs type of VN's.

The message in the spoilers is specifically for Drifty so please guys and gals dont open it...it is veeeeery intimate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DriftyGames

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, it's about time we put the Steph speculations behind us :)
Nah, I think you should leave it to the very end, cut to James on his 90th birthday, sitting at home surrounded by his loving family (with whichever woman he ends up with), and then have Steph burst in and say, "James, have I got a story to tell you!"

Then fade to black...

:ROFLMAO:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Nah, I think you should leave it to the very end, cut to James on his 90th birthday, sitting at home surrounded by his loving family (with whichever woman he ends up with), and then have Steph burst in and say, "James, have I got a story to tell you!"

Then fade to black...

That would be beyond fucking epic. Drfity's saga continues with all of them in a nursing home where James is recounting how they all ended up there after Stephs sudden appearance. NO SEXUAL CONTENT

Jokes aside Drifty could probably pull of something like that.

ps-Most the story revolves around finding the shoe Steph threw at him that night since it is the only way of getting rid of her.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That would be beyond fucking epic. Drfity's saga continues with all of them in a nursing home where James is recounting how they all ended up there after Stephs sudden appearance. NO SEXUAL CONTENT

Jokes aside Drifty could probably pull of something like that.

ps-Most the story revolves around finding the shoe Steph threw at him that night since it is the only way of getting rid of her.
LMAO....

Leap of Faith Episode 2: The Quest for the Shoe...

"Join James as he reunites with his long lost friends and tries to remember what he did with the shoe that Steph hurled at his head over 70 years ago! Play the new incontinence mini game "Where's the toilet in this place?" while searching through his dangerously disorganized storage unit.... And much more!"

Ah, I know I only amuse myself with this shit...

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020

Then fade to black...

That's it. THAT'S IT! You nailed it.

And we can have multiple endings...

1. (bad ending) Steph: I want my shoe.
2. (good ending) *stumbles on the doorstep on the way in, falls and breaks her neck*
3. (worse ending) Steph: Melvin, I'm home!

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
LMAO....

Leap of Faith Episode 2: The Quest for the Shoe...

"Join James as he reunites with his long lost friends and tries to remember what he did with the shoe that Steph hurled at his head over 70 years ago! Play the new incontinence mini game "Where's the toilet in this place?" while searching through his dangerously disorganized storage unit.... And much more!"

Ah, I know I only amuse myself with this shit...
Rest of the cast
Chris:Finally achieving his long time goal making that beard of his a trend,he feels it is time for a new adventure.
Cece:Our loving wife is a famous rapper,with certain night time hobbies(fight club for geezers).
Robin and Kira:Join in after a long streak of boredom.They achieved everything they wanted(including having sex in space close to the sun).
Linda: Still with us,but went mad from decades of horny-ness,now targets Chris as a love interest.
Lexi:Became a cybernetic galactic superstar...more details pending.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Oh, I know who she is, I just wanted to express my non existent interest in that lady. ;)
I knew that you knew. :D

2. (good ending) *stumbles on the doorstep on the way in, falls and breaks her neck*
You continue to spoil us.I can just imagine mr.friendly reacting on option 2.
Secret ending:Melvin was your clone and dead all along.
pps-Stephanie is just just a figment off MC's imaggination,and James was a crossdresser all along.

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020

5. The shoe sold for $ 10 million on eBay and the MC lived with his new sexy nurse until the end of his days.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes