Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Eh, people take my club too seriously. I have no use for her as a love interest because I see all of the other women as more viable options (they didn’t disappear two years ago, hurt him, and then instead of explaining themselves rush into having sex until Melvin showed up). I don’t specifically hate her, she has a purpose in the story, I just don’t see any reason that would make James go back to her.
Well they haven't done yet at least...oh wait...one did disappear of the face of the earth for a few years before wanding into the hospital...

Didn't she....

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well they haven't done yet at least...oh wait...one did disappear of the face of the earth for a few years before wanding into the hospital...

Didn't she....
Not the same, Linda left when they were in school, she went with her parents to a new town. James/MC knew that, she didn't disappear without a word and then reappear 2 years later.

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
MrFriendly I can see your "Break Steph's Heart Into Itty Bits" Club, getting demolished after this next update :ROFLMAO:

Some people will try to find more faults to hate her still (dunno really why anymore), but that is on them... not on you bro, I loved what I have seen in previews, and I can't wait to enjoy the update when it comes.

don't think so, the whole reason for driffty to change some text in 1st chapter is mostly for those that have always loved Steph get a pretty good romance route with her like others will get with their fav girls. We all get what we want. I can only say I'm very hyped :)
All that changes is the implication that Steph didn't fuck that guy right after fucking us. It's been 2 years hard to believe she didn't do anything, also if she is or was a spy then it's not impossible she fucked someone for the mission.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
All that changes is the implication that Steph didn't fuck that guy right after fucking us. It's been 2 years hard to believe she didn't do anything, also if she is or was a spy then it's not impossible she fucked someone for the mission.
Will see next update and it won't be that hard to believe considering how she jumps the mc.
I can tell you 2 years without sex is not that hard to believe, I know some people that have not fucked in more than 2 years :ROFLMAO:
(funny thing, some of those are even married lol)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Any good recommendations of games to play on this fine evening before LoF update? :)
Really? Intertwined, Chasing Sunsets, Unleashed, and WVM....

Other than AVN all I've been playing is too much minecraft while I wait for Cyberpunk to be released this November.

Reactions: thorin0815

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Really? Intertwined, Chasing Sunsets, Unleashed, and WVM....

Other than AVN all I've been playing is too much minecraft while I wait for Cyberpunk to be released this November.
That reminds me. I pre-ordered Cyberpunk last June. Every time they delayed it, I was equally annoyed. Now, I can promise you I won't even play it.

And Intertwined was good!

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Any good recommendations of games to play on this fine evening before LoF update? :)
Cant remember the name of the game,but MC default name is James and on his adventure he meets a gal named Cece.

Have you played a vn called Corporate Culture?It has a refreshing premise(nothing not seen before,but refreshing from the perspective of not being a family molestation maraton).

As for the regular games here is a few of them:Any Legacy of Kain game(Blood Omen 2 is iffy but oh well),Arcanum...ill stop here cause i dont exactly know what genre peeks your interest.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Waiting for it as well, but I'm afraid my Ryzen 5 2600X + GTX 1660 Super won't be enough even for 1080p. :-/
Yeah, I don't think my PC can handle it. I hate that I will probably have to play it on my PS4 or xbox one

That reminds me. I pre-ordered Cyberpunk last June. Every time they delayed it, I was equally annoyed. Now, I can promise you I won't even play it.
Why?

Also there is Life Happened, Something to Write about:The Author, and Single Again...

I try for more story focused games than just straight up fuck fests, incest or not.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes