Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Great. Finally an update with my sweet Cece. :love: I'm very curious. I'm also curious about Steph's explanations.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
When a simple, raw emotional story becomes over convoluted with conspiracy and tom clancy garbage it goes down the toilet. I have a feeling the dev introduced all that super spy stef stuff just to make her more likeable to the overly senstive, aggressive players whom hate her just because she is married (players that feel inscecure and have low self esteem). The dev should have stuck with the original vibe of the story, with its emotional heartbeats and the betrayels. Stef simply left and married someone else because she was afraid of her feelings, not because she is a super sayan spy uberwoman. This james bond narrative and talk about homeland security, middle east, whatever is just top tier trash and is not what drew me to the game in its first release. deleted.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Leap Of Faith [Ch. 4 v0.4.1c] DriftyGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.28 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 419 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 401 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Cabitko

Jun 10, 2020
I won't copy all the reports, but I'm stuck here and I can't continue ...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen roam_arrowkeys is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script04.rpyc", line 960, in script
File "C:\Users\cabit\OneDrive\Desktop\Leap of Faith\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\cabit\OneDrive\Desktop\Leap of Faith\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\cabit\OneDrive\Desktop\Leap of Faith\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\cabit\OneDrive\Desktop\Leap of Faith\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen roam_arrowkeys is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.4.1c
Fri Oct 02 18:23:44 2020

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Today,my shift mostly consisted working my butt off with occasional glances at my boss passing trough all pissed off while this little scene played within my head:

Finally,came home and saw this gem got the long awaited update,and naturally jumped on it like Tommen on the KL pavement.
giphy.gif

Now for mah few observations.

big-spoilers.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all THIS is what any VN Creator should strive to accomplish.I am slowly learning about everything related to creating a VN,and creators like this one really are a shining beacon in this ocean of sleazy cash grabs....thank you Drifty...it cannot be said enough.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Today,my shift mostly consisted working my butt off with occasional glances at my boss passing trough all pissed off while this little scene played within my head:

Finally,came home and saw this gem got the long awaited update,and naturally jumped on it like Tommen on the KL pavement.
View attachment 841733

Now for mah few observations.

View attachment 841645

All in all THIS is what any VN Creator should strive to accomplish.I am slowly learning about everything related to creating a VN,and creators like this one really are a shining beacon in this ocean of sleazy cash grabs....thank you Drifty...it cannot be said enough.
I've always said while Kira isn't the best in the looks department shes definitely got the best personality and we see it more and more with every new update. If i had to pick someone today without knowning the rest of the story it would be Kira.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
When a simple, raw emotional story becomes over convoluted with conspiracy and tom clancy garbage it goes down the toilet. I have a feeling the dev introduced all that super spy stef stuff just to make her more likeable to the overly senstive, aggressive players whom hate her just because she is married (players that feel inscecure and have low self esteem). The dev should have stuck with the original vibe of the story, with its emotional heartbeats and the betrayels. Stef simply left and married someone else because she was afraid of her feelings, not because she is a super sayan spy uberwoman. This james bond narrative and talk about homeland security, middle east, whatever is just top tier trash and is not what drew me to the game in its first release. deleted.
Holy shit. I'm waiting for the android port to play, but this dude's bitching is telling me my conspiracy theories were on the right track! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cannot fucking wait to see how close I was.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
once again
great update Drifty

some might now forgive Steph
some might hate her even more
some might still be indifferent

but one thing we all can agree on is

but for real,
loved the update
previously had 2 dedicated saves for my 2 favs
now there're 3
Lexi and Cece, please welcome Steph, she'll having her own saves now :p

& also, music is on point with the scene, glad he used Faith Richard's "Blue" again. (fav song atm, again thanks to Drifty)
gotta update the playlist now, he added quite a lot good songs this time :love:

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
once again
great update Drifty

some might now forgive Steph
some might still hate her even more
some might be still indifferent

but one thing we all can agree on is

but for real,
loved the update
previously had 2 dedicated saves for my 2 favs
now there're 3
Lexi and Cece, please welcome Steph, she'll having her own saves now :p
And shes smart like holy hell lol. The things she said to Steph was glorious.

Holly for new LI 2020! Make it happen Drifty.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I've always said while Kira isn't the best in the looks department shes definitely got the best personality and we see it more and more with every new update.
We are in agreement here.Robbin is kinda cool,but between her and Kira,ill choose Kira every single time.I think Ill do a separate playtrough for her once the full chapter 4 sees daylight.

Still,I need to find strength to force myself to choose her branch(sexy times) because that whole scene with Cece is by default unskippable :D

Reactions: Malicre

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah I think this update showed just how good a writer Drifty is with how he handled Steph. I agree with the Kira thing she was giving off a nice big sister vibe and then sticks the lips on Cece out the blue and it kind of annoyed me.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Yeah I think this update showed just how good a writer Drifty is with how he handled Steph. I agree with the Kira thing she was giving off a nice big sister vibe and then sticks the lips on Cece out the blue and it kind of annoyed me.
Glad to see im not the only one (over)reacting to this. :D

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes