Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I mean to be fair a lot of "girl friends" will kiss each other on the lips in real life. Happens a lot especially in the younger generation.
The problem might stem from us the players knowing who Kira is.That kiss was not in any way or form innocent. :D

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You can do whatever you want IRL too and face those consequences later. I see no difference. Not all games are going to be "gotta fuck em all" simulators.
Also, only when they know that you are fucking around with other women, even though you are in a relationship with them, then you will face some kind of ultimatum. Not just because you are in a relationship but sleep with another woman. I mean, if your girlfriend doesn't find out you won't face the consequences...so, give her some time to find out about the man whore...it can take some time depending on the game...

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
You might expect that an anti Terror unit who uses its agents in undercover missions, would hire people who could talk to their ex without committing suicide afterwards. However, I doubt that the Dev will follow through with it.

Reactions: Malicre

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You might expect that an anti Terror unit who uses its agents in undercover missions, would hire people who could talk to their ex without committing suicide afterwards. However, I doubt that the Dev will follow through with it.
That triggered the hell out of me but i didn't want to talk about that without spoiler tags. I think it was a way for Drifty to keep her relevant for most people who chose not to pursue a relationship with her.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean to be fair Drifty has done what he could in regards to Steph, she was originally intended to be a major part of the game and i don't think that has changed much in the grand scheme of things and hes even stated that shes going to go through a lot more regardless of if you pursue a relationship with her or not.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Getting multiple errors in first scene of Lexi

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'he' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script04.rpyc", line 43, in script
File "D:\Renpy 3d games zip\LeapofFaith-0.2.2c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Renpy 3d games zip\LeapofFaith-0.2.2c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.3.x-0.4.1c
Fri Oct 02 23:04:54 2020
```

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I mean to be fair Drifty has done what he could in regards to Steph, she was originally intended to be a major part of the game and i don't think that has changed much in the grand scheme of things and hes even stated that shes going to go through a lot more regardless of if you pursue a relationship with her or not.
That need not be a bad thing, depending on how thats handled.

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Getting multiple errors in first scene of Lexi

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script04.rpyc", line 43, in script
File "D:\Renpy 3d games zip\LeapofFaith-0.2.2c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Renpy 3d games zip\LeapofFaith-0.2.2c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.3.x-0.4.1c
Fri Oct 02 23:04:54 2020
```
I see your foldername is '0.2.2c'. The upgrade patch only works for 0.3.x and upwards, or did you patch it with the last release as well?

Reactions: Ghostly

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Have some mixed feelings about this update, too bad it's not a complete chapter with all choices active.

I kinda expected a more lax start with a lot of flirting and fooling around with all of the girls and building some anticipation before favorite jumps up but nevertheless, the updated story was very well written and executed for Steph and Cece fans.

Looking forward to the complete chapter 4 with enabled saves so I can try all the options, especially Lexi one.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes