Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
This update made me reconsider my love for Cece, because there is something seriously wrong with that chick!
Stealing my first cup of morning coffee, even though she's had like four of them before? OH HELL NO! You can get your own cup bitch! JAMIE DOESN'T SHARE COFFEE! ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That would be if you chose the other path in Chapter 3. Then she won't know the pinky thing.
Yeah, but I don't really want James to have sex with Kira when she is in a relationship with someone else (especially when that someone else is also a love interest). Being added into an existing relationship rarely ends well for all involved.

I agree that it's not endearing but I think because James is the one that taught her the trick and is also the one that she is scared of getting intimate with is the reason she does it to him. Also I think we can agree the Cece is mentally unwell so her doing things that don't make sense is inevitable and possibly not entirely her fault or meant as something completely malicious.
Yeah, it just puts me off her. I guess she succeeds at her mission because, understanding that she is mentally unstable, using pain infliction to avoid intimacy is not enticing and makes me want James to end up with someone else.

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry hun, not gonna happen. Caffeine thieves bring out my inner Hulk.:sick:
Look at it as her doing you a favour hunni, too much coffee is bad for you, she's looking out for your e-health.

Yeah, but I don't really want James to have sex with Kira when she is in a relationship with someone else (especially when that someone else is also a love interest). Being added into an existing relationship rarely ends well for all involved.
I'd hardly call it a relationship. Neither of them are lesbian and they are both after fucking other people.

It doesn't seem to me like it's going to last much longer.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love music in this game. Well done.
I just finished chapter 3 to make some good choices, and am in the moment of reading Steph's letter. There is great music when reading this letter. I love.. :)

Reactions: Max1276 and frenk

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Who is the Patreon genius who voted to continue Stephanie's story line above the others? I mean really? she ditched the MC so as far as i'm concerned good riddance, move on now to the others first lol man damn. Give me Lexi over Stephanie any day
Pretty sure it was a poll, and I think Stephanie/Cece won by a pretty good margin. People wanted to resolve the Stephanie drama ASAP so we can move on with the story one way or the other...

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Heard Steph out then went back to Cece and all was well in the world.

Closes the door on the Steph chapter of his life and locks that door up never to be opened again.

Storylines aren't up for vote, it's all the dev.

She's part of the story and will be going forward whether you have anything to do with her or not.
And I quote: "This is the first part it focuses on Cece and Stephanie, as voted on by my patreons"

So as you've so (eloquently :cautious: )pointed out She's part of the story whether I like it or not, some genius voted it on being part one, thus my inquiry as to who voted her to be in part one. Lexi should have been in part one but alas.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Look at it as her doing you a favour hunni, too much coffee is bad for you, she's looking out for your e-health.

---Nope, short stuff! Hands off the first cup of the day... If I like you, I might share after that...

I'd hardly call it a relationship. Neither of them are lesbian and they are both after fucking other people.

---Yeah, I think that MC has the potential to either smash or cement that relationship. He can either choose one of them (Kira! *ahem*) and break them up, or choose both and maybe the triad will be stable...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It would be a nice touch if in a later update James could steal her coffee from her and make such a comment.

They may not be lesbians but they both think about how much they are into each other (and two bi women can be in a relationship, right?). It doesn't sound like they've fucked anyone else until James comes along. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding their relationship though. Either way I don't want the drama of being the catalyst which starts the dissolution of their relationship (and perhaps friendship?). Just happen to know that adding a third wheel to a moving "vehicle" doesn't work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty sure it was a poll, and I think Stephanie/Cece won by a pretty good margin. People wanted to resolve the Stephanie drama ASAP so we can move on with the story one way or the other...
I am a patron and the only poll I recall was a Lexi v Cece one.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
It was resolved when I decided to spurn her at the club and tell her to piss off lol

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, it just puts me off her. I guess she succeeds at her mission because, understanding that she is mentally unstable, using pain infliction to avoid intimacy is not enticing and makes me want James to end up with someone else.
I can understand why you feel that way. Personally I'm the opposite I really like her because of that and I want to help her get better(though that might be because I studied psychology in college) and I think being with James is a good way to do that either that or you can encourage her to speak to a therapist.

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
I swear this site randomly chooses to notify on updates. Happy it's out though, get to to finally hear Steph out and reject her anyway.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Cece can take my coffee every day if she sleeps in my bed :ROFLMAO:.
About Steph I take the neutral path and didn't bring her along since I don't have any interest in her.
And I am very happy with Cece path :love::love: thanks DriftyGames for the update

Reactions: MyUserName1234

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I can understand why you feel that way. Personally I'm the opposite I really like her because of that and I want to help her get better(though that might be because I studied psychology in college) and I think being with James is a good way to do that either that or you can encourage her to speak to a therapist.
What pathway do you have to choose for this pinky thing? in my playthrough she just pushed me into the pool

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes