MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can understand why you feel that way. Personally I'm the opposite I really like her because of that and I want to help her get better(though that might be because I studied psychology in college) and I think being with James is a good way to do that either that or you can encourage her to speak to a therapist.
Eh, it's not just your study of psychology... ;)

She needs some therapy before she enters into any type of relationship and it would be nice if she, James, or Linda (or someone) said that. Love doesn't fix people's mental health, it's not magical.

Reactions: DA22 and Rinbael

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
If Steph just did a clean break up with mc in person instead of leaving a note in shirt then their romance would feel amazing despite all that weak(storywise) homeland security stuff.:cry: Shame(for me personally ofc) its written the way it is. And damn I really wish Linda would tell mc about seeing Steph before main character meets Holly and heads to Steph to have the talk.:unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They may not be lesbians but they both think about how much they are into each other (and two bi women can be in a relationship, right?). It doesn't sound like they've fucked anyone else until James comes along. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding their relationship though. Either way I don't want the drama of being the catalyst which starts the dissolution of their relationship (and perhaps friendship?). Just happen to know that adding a third wheel to a moving "vehicle" doesn't work.
What I mean by not lesbian is neither of them are just into girls and everytime i've seen a bi relationship in a game it's always been one of two things.

On the verge of breaking up with one of them looking for cock or both of them looking to add cock into the relationship because something is missing.

They can't be that into each other if both of them are looking to ride the MC.

I'm a bit "meh" on both of those, they are a train wreck waiting to happen.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
If Steph just did a clean break up with mc in person instead of leaving a note in shirt then their romance would feel amazing despite all that weak(storywise) homeland security stuff.:cry: Shame(for me personally ofc) its written the way it is. And damn I really wish Linda would tell mc about seeing Steph before main character meets Holly and heads to Steph to have the talk.:unsure:
That's some seriously fucked up stuff right there. She apparently loves the MC and knows what a mind fuck that would be, but does it anyway. Not a good person. This dev doesn't really get how people work apparently.

• Sad
Reactions: Meridian

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I would like to take the time to say that was a nice The Matrix reference when the MC meets Holly for the first time

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can agree with that...

When we first met Kira I was thrilled, thought she was cute and the encounter was cute. Then she didn't communicate with James, Robin didn't interest me that much, and we met Cece + Lexi. Then Linda showed up and I was forgetting Kira and Robin, once they said that they were a bi- couple looking for a dick to share alarm bells went off.

I don't need a front seat for the train wreck. I am okay with being in the back near the exit.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If Steph just did a clean break up with mc in person instead of leaving
Funnily enough that would have made everything better for everyone.

Nobody would have cared if she'd broken up with him then come back and explained all this. It's the fact she just vanished leaving a note explaining nothing and expected him to wait however many years she would have been gone for.

She never gave him a chance to move on with any closure just left a festering wound. No excuse in the world makes up for a bitch move.

I can understand why you feel that way. Personally I'm the opposite I really like her because of that and I want to help her get better(though that might be because I studied psychology in college) and I think being with James is a good way to do that either that or you can encourage her to speak to a therapist.
Cece is my one and only playthrough and while I think she's a great LI in game there is no way in hell i'd ever date anyone like that IRL.

I don't stick my fingers in crazy. I assume losing fingers would be less painful than losing a dick but I don't have one of those so fingers will do and that's more than enough when it comes to lunatics.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I can agree with that...

When we first met Kira I was thrilled, thought she was cute and the encounter was cute. Then she didn't communicate with James, Robin didn't interest me that much, and we met Cece + Lexi. Then Linda showed up and I was forgetting Kira and Robin, once they said that they were a bi- couple looking for a dick to share alarm bells went off.

I don't need a front seat for the train wreck. I am okay with being in the back near the exit.
Correct me if i'm wrong but can't you close off the Kira/Robin relationship early? Doesn't Kira specifically ask you if that's ok back in like ch1/2?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

Nobody would have cared if she'd broken up with him then come back and explained all this. It's the fact she just vanished leaving a note explaining nothing and expected him to wait however many years she would have been gone for.

She never gave him a chance to move on with any closure just left a festering wound. No excuse in the world makes up for a bitch move.

Cece is my one and only playthrough and while I think she's a great LI in game there is no way in hell i'd ever date anyone like that IRL.

I don't stick my fingers in crazy. I assume losing fingers would be less painful than losing a dick but I don't have one of those so fingers will do and that's more than enough when it comes to lunatics.
Holly > Cece :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong but can't you close off the Kira/Robin relationship early? Doesn't Kira specifically ask you if that's ok back in like ch1/2?
In theory but that doesn't stop them from then constantly thinking about James and wanting him. And also thinking about each other. Not going to be the eye in the center of that storm.

Reactions: tanstaafl

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018

So....much...this. Completely agree. And when I found out that it was just her choice to not give him a reason on top of everything else that knocks her further onto the hate train. And then when you hear her talking about running into him again and doesn't get why he'd be super pissed until Holly has to tell her? Is she a fucking robot? WTF.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah. I noped out of that relationship the first time I had the choice it's just waiting to explode. It's a shame though since I really liked Kira but I don't want anything to do with that relationship or get involved with it in any way. Though to be honest after this update I'm hoping that when they do break up Chris and Robin have a chance to get together since they both got on really well.

Yeah I agree with you I learned that the hard way when I was younger but since this is a game I can do it without worrying about losing my dick since it isn't mine that's on the line.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She asks if he's okay seeing her while she's with another woman, she doesn't say she'll break up with her.

They are suppsedly a loving couple, it's going to take a lot more than that to break them up if that's what people want to do.

They also don't seem to want to move on from trying to add him if you say nope either.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
They also don't seem to want to move on from trying to add him if you say nope either.
Judging from that series of scenes at the beginning of the update only two of them are willing and/or are trying to move on. Steph and Linda. Cece is her own pile of issues who is both all in and trying to get away. The rest of the girls don't seem to give a damn about anything other than getting the MC.

And if Holly is added to the mix that makes her a garbage human. If Steph is really her best friend there is ZERO percent chance that she would hook up with MC. Buuuuut....

Reactions: MrFriendly

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Judging from that series of scenes at the beginning of the update only two of them are willing and/or are trying to move on. Steph and Linda. Cece is her own pile of issues who is both all in and trying to get away. The rest of the girls don't seem to give a damn about anything other than getting the MC.

And if Holly is added to the mix that makes her a garbage human. If Steph is really her best friend there is ZERO percent chance that she would hook up with MC. Buuuuut....
Holly is the only smart girl in this entire game. She tells it how it is and more then likely doesn't play any games which is a huge turn on to me. I love a women who doesn't lie or cheat, if she wants to say something she will just say it feelings be damn. We saw how protective she was over Lexi and how she told Steph that she was being an idiot when she tried to sexually assault James when she first saw him again. She feels so down to earth and has her shit together.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Holly is the only smart girl in this entire game. She tells it how it is and more then likely doesn't play any games which is a huge turn on to me. I love a women who doesn't lie or cheat, if she wants to say something she will just say it feelings be damn. We saw how protective she was over Lexi and how she told Steph that she was being an idiot when she tried to sexually assault James when she first saw him again.
That is all true. But she's being primed to be another LI. If she makes the choice to accept the MCs advances that makes her a garbage human on TWO fronts, telling it like it is or not. 1. She knows for a fact that would damn near kill Steph if she did anything with MC. 2. She is actively trying to vet MC for her other best friend when you get the option to show interest in her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Holly is also really good friends with Lexi and knows how into the MC she is too. SO she would be going for James even though she is besties with Steph and Lexi and knows that both are really into him.

Steph needs to move on because it's been two years. Linda needs to move on because she's been talking to Steph, didn't tell James, and then seems to think she has a chance with him? Meh, one issue I have so far is that Drifty's game has me realizing my James is most likely going to end up alone (assuming Lexi has a crazy secret that will explode in her or his face soon).

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
That is all true. But she's being primed to be another LI. If she makes the choice to accept the MCs advances that makes her a garbage human on TWO fronts, telling it like it is or not. 1. She knows for a fact that would damn near kill Steph if she did anything with MC. 2. She is actively trying to vet MC for her other best friend when you get the option to show interest in her.
That's why i'v said that in order for her to be an LI she would have to be a super late endgame addition, kinda like only if you rejected all of the other girls would you have the option to pursue Holly.

Reactions: Meridian
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes