DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I got the same batch of errors with the update patch, I'm going to just download the full version and hope that fixes it.
I've done some testing with patching 0.3.1 and 0.3.2 and they both worked fine on my end. Original versions, not modded or compressed. I have not tested a patched 0.2.x to 0.3.x, and further pathing them to 0.4.1, but that shouldn't cause a problem as only chapter specific pictures are kept from the older versions.

Jul 20, 2020
I've done some testing with patching 0.3.1 and 0.3.2 and they both worked fine on my end. Original versions, not modded or compressed. I have not tested a patched 0.2.x to 0.3.x, and further pathing them to 0.4.1, but that shouldn't cause a problem as only chapter specific pictures are kept from the older versions.
Thanks for the quick response, I suspect it's because I am using the walkthrough mod in the last version. I had.3.1c before and tried the newest update version. I was/am using the Oscarsix mod for .3.1c, and it seems that he's getting a new updated version of that mod out soon.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And if Holly is added to the mix that makes her a garbage human. If Steph is really her best friend there is ZERO percent chance that she would hook up with MC. Buuuuut....
Just want to point out that we don't have a "bro code" or whatever it is you guys have.

As long as the person we are going for is single then it's all fair game. Doesn't matter if that person is an ex or another girl is interested.

As the saying goes, all is fair in love and war and as Pat Benatar once sang, Love is a Battlefield.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Why are all the options to tell steph off redded out? Can't figure out what i did wrong.
Did you choose her at the first group choice near the beginning of the episode? Doing that basically puts you on her romance path...

Choose Cece or Nobody instead.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
I really liked the songs of this game, can anyone please give me a list of the name of the songs or please tell me if there is any way to get the songs from the game .

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I really liked the songs of this game, can anyone please give me a list of the name of the songs or please tell me if there is any way to get the songs from the game .
Try clicking 'music' on the main menu of the game. :)

I also believe that if you search spotify playlists for 'leap of faith', you will find a list that somebody assembled with all of the music from the game. Though I haven't checked if the chapter 4 songs are included yet.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This is the most absurd way I've seen of breaking up a chapter. Skipping time and making players have to go back and replay the same chapter 3 times....

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
This has bothered me for a while now but on the plane part HOW IN GODS NAME DO YOU CHANGE THE SONG. this isn't spotify it's giving me a heart attack since idk if i changed it to be my ringtone either lol.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I am a patron and the only poll I recall was a Lexi v Cece one.
:cautious:
the poll was Cece/Steph vs Lexi/Linda vs Robin/kira updates, Cece&Steph did win for a good enough margin , that's why we get this 1part being it about Cece and Steph, next will be Lexi&Linda

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just played the new update and I must say I love it.
Cece was my main love target. I love her. Although sometimes I worry about her behavior.
Lexi and Cece are my favorite women in this game. I'm glad the second part of ep.4 will be with Lexi. Of course now there's a new woman in this update and I have to say I like her. She doesn't beat around the bush, she just says what and how, I like it. :)

Steph.. these whole explanations are hard for me to believe. She had been working with Melvin, pretending to be married with with him. I am curious about the moment the MC was with her after meeting her in the Metro. Then after having sex with Steph, as MC ran out the window because Melvin came, she wanted to have sex with him Melvin right away. And she told us that she had nothing to do with Melvin - only work. But maybe she only said that in order to MC would not guess anything. I do not know.
I know that I liked her a little now. Not that she is already Li, but I look at her differently.

I don't know why but I like Linda less.

I love music in this game... and my favorite song is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I know. This is Steph's favorite song. Please don't hate me for liking this song. :LOL:

Great update. I love your game Drifty Games. :love: I'm waiting for the next part, because she will be with Lexi.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes