Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Awesome update. Steph's story sorta matches some theories that were posted on here previously. But it still bothers me that she was ready to jump on Melvin's dick after jumping out the window. So no thanks
Linda as much as didn't like her much before she looked pretty damn hot in the bikini scene so she may have moved up my list. Cece looked damn good in that see thru lingerie, wow. But haven't we always been told to never stick your dick in crazy, so I guess have to take a pass on her too. I guess I will go for Team Lexi moving forward
This scene with Steph and the MC jumping out of the window has been changed a bit (dialogues). Anyway, Steph never slept with Malvin, they pretended to be married. Steph tells the MC everything while talking at the bar.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Awesome update. Steph's story sorta matches some theories that were posted on here previously. But it still bothers me that she was ready to jump on Melvin's dick after jumping out the window. So no thanks
Linda as much as didn't like her much before she looked pretty damn hot in the bikini scene so she may have moved up my list. Cece looked damn good in that see thru lingerie, wow. But haven't we always been told to never stick your dick in crazy, so I guess have to take a pass on her too. I guess I will go for Team Lexi moving forward
As for Cece..
Cece may have problems, but immediately crazy? Cmon. Cece is sweet.
As for Lexi:
Although she is my favorite woman in this game, I doubt that she is perfect. Certainly she has some flaws and a past that we don't know about and we can find out in the next part of the game dedicated to Lexi.

Nobody is perfect. ;)

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Isn't that super convenient as well as unrealistic (considering her performance last time MC was her case)
Let's be honest, this story is not realistic at all. I mean Lexi is a superstar but doesn't have a bodyguard or ANY other staff or even a personal assistant. I could go on with all that is just wrong about that shit Steph was vomiting up at you, but I will just say that this is clearly a parallel world and NOT our reality.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
She's not lying about the job.

Only difference is if you leave her at the bar she carries on working, she has no reason to quit. If you take her with you she ignores them and quits.
Pretty sure she didn't quit even if u take her with you. There's a good theory going around that the call she receives is for another job, i think she means when its over its over with them investigating James and not her quitting her job in general.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty sure she didn't quit even if u take her with you. There's a good theory going around that the call she receives is for another job, i think she means when its over its over with them investigating James and not her quitting her job in general.
Job is to protect him, the investigation into him was over when she left.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly think I need to resign as president of the Anti-steph club.

There are people on here who hate her far more than I can muster these days (far more than is healthy really). Perhaps the real world has broken me, LOL. Anyway, I ended up being friendly to her and bringing her along in the Cece path and then I played the Steph path and, though I don't see how anyone could take her back, I did feel happy for James when he did. Felt like his broken heart healed far better with her than with Cece.

Whoever said that they foresaw the Cece path possibly being darker than the Steph path... I am starting to believe you.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Whoever said that they foresaw the Cece path possibly being darker than the Steph path... I am starting to believe you.
I didn't know it was possible to not see it coming. Cece has been broken and hurt as can be from day one.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Honestly think I need to resign as president of the Anti-steph club.

There are people on here who hate her far more than I can muster these days (far more than is healthy really). Perhaps the real world has broken me, LOL. Anyway, I ended up being friendly to her and bringing her along in the Cece path and then I played the Steph path and, though I don't see how anyone could take her back, I did feel happy for James when he did. Felt like his broken heart healed far better with her than with Cece.

I'm gonna have to have a playthrough of her route just for the friggin' sex scenes. Jesus, that is some next level shit right there!

I am disappointed with her story/explanation. I was hoping for something a little more nuanced. I am waffling on whether to bring her along for the ride as a friend mainly because I can't see doing that in real life even if I've forgiven her. I mean, every time I'd see her would be like another knife in the gut, right? However, Cece's little speech about her standing on her own bridge actually got to me way more than Steph's story itself did... DriftyGames , you're a (magnificent) bastard!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I didn't know it was possible to not see it coming. Cece has been broken and hurt as can be from day one.
I knew it would be dark but I still felt that the Steph path would be more dramatic. Cece seems almost like she won't be "finishing the race". Considering that Drifty has something like 58 endings I am thinking a lot of them will be bad ones for Cece.

I'm gonna have to have a playthrough of her route just for the friggin' sex scenes. Jesus, that is some next level shit right there!

I am disappointed with her story/explanation. I was hoping for something a little more nuanced. I am waffling on whether to bring her along for the ride as a friend mainly because I can't see doing that in real life even if I've forgiven her. I mean, every time I'd see her would be like another knife in the gut, right? However, Cece's little speech about her standing on her own bridge actually got to me way more than Steph's story itself did... DriftyGames , you're a (magnificent) bastard!
I can understand that. I brought her along because she isn't just James' ex, she is also the friend of Linda and Chris. They were all friends.

Reactions: Glooskabe
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes