JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Cece looks different in the end of the current update when you see her sitting at the kitchen table at night after truth or dare. Anyone else notice this? I thought she was going ask me if I notice anything and mention something about putting makeup on but nothing. Why does she look so different?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Cece looks different in the end of the current update when you see her sitting at the kitchen table at night after truth or dare. Anyone else notice this? I thought she was going ask me if I notice anything and mention something about putting makeup on but nothing. Why does she look so different?
She got tanned.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me about the future genre planned for the game, if the dev has told that. I mean will there be Harem, or ntr or any other.
No harem, it doesn't fit the story.

Doubtful there will be NTR, too many players and the uproar would be insane. In fact the dev changed one scene that made it seem like Steph fucked someone else.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice update for us Cece lovers and Steph revelation was cool, to me she has been redeemed.
A doubt, there is a choice concerning Chris situation, so if we pick helping him out will he has some action with some of the main girls?

Last edited:
Reactions: Max1276

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Nice update for us Cece lovers and Steph revelations was cool, to me she has been redeemed.
A doubt, there is a choice concerning Chris situation, so if we pick helping him out will he has some action with some of the main girls?
More then likely what's going to happen is if you say "no" he will end up with christine but if you say "yes" you will get to choose which girl he ends up with but that's just speculation on my part.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice update for us Cece lovers and Steph revelation was cool, to me she has been redeemed.
Hopefully.

Seems like an optional thing so hopefully we can set him up with someone or at the very least get him back with his ex.

Reactions: Ragnar

Sieberik

Jul 5, 2020
Hey, I get an error in running Chapter 4, right at the start of it:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'he' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script04.rpyc", line 53, in script
  File "F:\Games\LeapofFaith-0.4.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "F:\Games\LeapofFaith-0.4.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'he' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.4.1c
Sat Oct 03 11:46:36 2020
Anything I am missing?

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Her hair is tucked behind her ears. Gives her a whole new look (ea. the bus stop scene when she tucks one side). :)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Seems so, as there's an explicit reference to the main LIs as potential Chris partners during that exchange:
Code:
        me "You going all matchmaker on me, I think it's time for me to return the favor."
        scene ep4_firstmorning63 with dissolve
        me "Come on, you must like someone?"
        me "There's five girls here."

Reactions: Ragnar

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
For some context;
As much as I adore this VN so far I am already dreading the reveal of Steph's motives for the sudden disappearance.
It's gonna take some really good writing or it's gonna be a terrible let down/turn off for her character, maybe even the plot?
In the portrayed loving relationship they were in it's hard to imagine her not feeling comfortable, loved, supported enough to not tell or hint at what was going on with her/in her life. Also in the flashbacks so far it comes off as MC being reluctant to inquire about it as well which feels a little weird...
A rundown:
Steph: The explanation was not as eye-rolling as I expected but it was close (there is no way that she could stall a mission for nearly 3 years, especially as a junior agent, without someone coming to check up on her. That's just not how it works). Also WitSec doesn't work that way either.
Well, I found it eye-rolling not just because the absurdity of her being able to stall the situation for 3 years and the brief mention of WitSec. Now also the dialogue that feels really forced about MC being the first and only one she has ever been with.. ( and her salary to atone for her sins.... Really?!...) The timing and how it's worked into the conversation just feels really off for me.

This while I never hated Steph, so far she is the character with most depth which to me makes her the most interesting.
Just really wish the whole bar scene including dialogue was more polished. Now it just feels like it supposed to change a certain
groups opinion about her. ( And the state of MC over the past 2 years damn, to have never questioned or noticed anything..)

Getting passed that, the panda agent stuff :love::ROFLMAO: although you have to wonder where she pulled the gun and outfit from :rolleyes:

Also just played the route to keep being angry at Steph and leaving her there. Cece's silent disapproval says enough.. But I had to see the "phone call scene" mentioned. ( seems extra shitty if you reject her so hard from your life she still plays a role in it..)

Holly: The hot and sane friend who talks some sense into people. I am impressed. Too bad she can't tell Steph to send James a quick text or something to let him know she's alive and still loves him prior to trying to fuck his brains out.
Holly is hot, wonder what that will bring.. Her introduction kinda reminded me of Robin, although I find it a little cruel with all the choices introduced now to have another possible prospect. :rolleyes:

Cece : Glad that I have gone the route where she does not know the pinky trick. After this episode she is definitely in the top two for me. We now all know about her mental issues, and will hopefully be able to work through them together (with help from the group).
Guess I have to do a play-through for this and judge for myself, but at the time I found the whole thing disappointing and would rather get the Kira scene. Why those 2 had to be exclusive I will never understand..

With Cece I just find it a shame that the only thing I know about her is her struggle with herself and her feelings and although
she definitely has endearing moments with her singing and is apperantly good at reading people. Her route/character so far doesn't really appeal to me other than wanting to protect her from herself and hardships.. I did like here scenes tho and depending on choices there I wonder what implications those have :unsure:

The renders, animations and music are again astonishing. With the choices introduced now I guess it means a lot of
different saves.. The choices to come feel a little early for me tho but guess that can't be helped would have liked some more backstory/character/personality depth for some before feeling I need to take a certain direction.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not played it yet, but sounds like the Steph revelation is about the least likely one possible, with her as a minor being sent on a mission or if was adult seducing a minor while holding back loads of info from him (either not very believable or not really endearing and indicative of a great person)....... and just reinforces her having made all the choices and selfish person. Her being such a great person having been more a front for her operation as whom she really was as shown in her choices. Not even near enough to a real life and death situation that might at least excuse her actions some.

Edit: Doing everything for your mission might make you a great agent or robot, but not a very decent or good person, more the opposite.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Not telling him isn't a lie considering she doesn't find out he needs protection until after he leaves her behind.

If you take her with you she ignores the phone call and won't know he needs protection.

I can get behind the dislike for her leaving him for 2 years, i'm also on that train, but some of you are just inventing reasons to be pissed.

You are acting annoyed about something she doesn't find out about until after he leaves. Of course she didn't tell him, he wasn't there.
Did you forget he's been in WitSec this whole time? Why would he be in the program if he wasn't being protected? She's also been saying she needed to protect him, in her thoughts, way before that call.

Also since he's out of said program he's out of a money supply now unless he invested it wisely.

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Not played it yet, but sounds like the Steph revelation is about the least likely one possible, with her as a minor being sent on a mission or if was adult seducing a minor while holding back loads of info from him (either not very believable or not really endearing and indicative of a great person)....... and just reinforces her having made all the choices and selfish person. Her being such a great person having been more a front for her operation as whom she really was as shown in her choices. Not even near enough to a real life and death situation that might at least excuse her actions some.

Edit: Doing everything for your mission might make you a great agent or robot, but not a very decent or good person, more the opposite.
You should definitely play it first! Now your edit doesn't make much sense cause her reasoning is different.
the "naive" girl got feelings for you and managed to dupe her superiors into staying with you for 3 years in a totally unplausible way. Either by feeding them lies and fabricating stuff or homeland management is in a more dire state of disarray than anyone could have thought.

Now, if as you mentioned before, there was an actual threat for that long of a time-span at least the story could be made plausible. As it is now, the idea is there but could definitely be improved upon.

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
the "naive" girl got feelings for you and managed to dupe her superiors into staying with you for 3 years in a totally unplausible way. Either by feeding them lies and fabricating stuff or homeland management is in a more dire state of disarray than anyone could have thought.
Unless they would have a specific interest in keeping her close to him that she didn't know about.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes