Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She is absolutely lying about the job since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not telling him isn't a lie considering she doesn't find out he needs protection until after he leaves her behind.

If you take her with you she ignores the phone call and won't know he needs protection.

I can get behind the dislike for her leaving him for 2 years, i'm also on that train, but some of you are just inventing reasons to be pissed.

You are acting annoyed about something she doesn't find out about until after he leaves. Of course she didn't tell him, he wasn't there.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I like the new intimacy control mechanic! very unique, gets me imerssed in the momment and would be really cool if your choices in them change your progress or unlock variations of scenes(although that would be more work so idk if u want to do that). Am I the only one that feels that there are jumps or gaps in knowledge? Like for example I didn't know that kira was the roomate of robin until she went to the park and sees the mc on the bench shirtless. Then all of a sudden she brings up being roomates with robin

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Not telling him isn't a lie considering she doesn't find out he needs protection until after he leaves her behind.

If you take her with you she ignores the phone call and won't know he needs protection.

I can get behind the dislike for her leaving him for 2 years, i'm also on that train, but some of you are just inventing reasons to be pissed.

You are acting annoyed about something she doesn't find out about until after he leaves. Of course she didn't tell him, he wasn't there.
I get he had left already and maybe I'll be proved wrong but I bet dollars to donuts she won't tell him when she does show up again. Kinda her M.O. at this point.

Honestly that is the thing that annoys me the most, the fact that she will show up again. Her mere presence destroys my enjoyment of what is an otherwise engaging story.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Just want to point out that we don't have a "bro code" or whatever it is you guys have.

As long as the person we are going for is single then it's all fair game. Doesn't matter if that person is an ex or another girl is interested.

As the saying goes, all is fair in love and war and as Pat Benatar once sang, Love is a Battlefield.
Oh yes, I've seen the fallout of gals getting with their friend's exes. It's way nicer than guys when it happens. (That was sarcasm.)

Last edited:

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me about the future genre planned for the game, if the dev has told that. I mean will there be Harem, or ntr or any other.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Can anyone tell me about the future genre planned for the game, if the dev has told that. I mean will there be Harem, or ntr or any other.
None of the above. You can check the tags and the OP under genre.

Iceman25Deep

Sep 5, 2020
Good Update ;)

And I don't mind MC outcome option for Stephanie and the reasons in regards to the Letter.
Overall A fair outcome for the story with no cheating :)

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Honestly think I need to resign as president of the Anti-steph club.

There are people on here who hate her far more than I can muster these days (far more than is healthy really). Perhaps the real world has broken me, LOL. Anyway, I ended up being friendly to her and bringing her along in the Cece path and then I played the Steph path and, though I don't see how anyone could take her back, I did feel happy for James when he did. Felt like his broken heart healed far better with her than with Cece.

Whoever said that they foresaw the Cece path possibly being darker than the Steph path... I am starting to believe you.
Haha that was me. And yeah, this update has me even more worried about that :KEK:

Having said that, still loved the update. This game just gets better and better each time. Proper emotional rollercoaster so far and I have the feeling it could get way worse towards the end. Talking about the end, I dunno if it's been revealed anywhere how many episodes the game is going to be, but this episode really made me feel like the game is coming to an end sooner rather than later. Like we would get the rest of Episode 4, maybe an Episode 5 or 6 and that'd be it. Can't put my finger on it exactly but the tone of the story in this episode, at least following Cece's route, really seemed like things were starting to wrap up.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I really liked the songs of this game, can anyone please give me a list of the name of the songs or please tell me if there is any way to get the songs from the game .
Try clicking 'music' on the main menu of the game. :)

I also believe that if you search spotify playlists for 'leap of faith', you will find a list that somebody assembled with all of the music from the game. Though I haven't checked if the chapter 4 songs are included yet.

Here:
I've updated the playlist with every song i could find on the platform.
also, a very big thank you to Drifty (once again lol) for including "The Watershed - All That I Have". The song is next level, listening to it non stop since last night.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I like everyone in the game.
Lexi: the one I want to date
Cece: the "little sister" I want to protect
Linda: the best friend who will always be there for each other
Steph: the ex-girlfriend I want to continue being friends with
Kira and Robin: the new friends who already love and care for my friends
Holly: the one to have threesome with Lexi
Chris: the bro who I want to make sure that he'd be happy in his life

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes