Feb 13, 2020
The divided parts was a new one for me. It is interesting though, there is enough content to be satisfied even if the chapter is not complete and the wait was okay time wise.

I'm a bit disappointed with Cece's new model, her skin color is a bit different (not much of a problem though) and her face is just plain now( that is a big prob for me, I loved her face because it showed so much of what she was feeling). It was a big shock to see the normal Cece most of the chapter and then her new version.

What happened to have this sudden change ?

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
The divided parts was a new one for me. It is interesting though, there is enough content to be satisfied even if the chapter is not complete and the wait was okay time wise.

I'm a bit disappointed with Cece's new model, her skin color is a bit different (not much of a problem though) and her face is just plain now( that is a big prob for me, I loved her face because it showed so much of what she was feeling). It was a big shock to see the normal Cece most of the chapter and then her new version.

What happened to have this sudden change ?
A tan
I don't know, but I guess you need to have the most points with her. I always chose the options that gave Cece the most points, and I had that scene.
The most points in chapter 4 only or the whole game?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's the same model, she's just got a tan.

Reactions: NoI'mDirtyDan

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Probably the whole game. In game version 0.3.1 I played with WT mod, I chose as many points as possible for Cece. :p
yeah i have the most points with her as well, I managed to get the scene after not asking Lexi for the autograph and telling Cece sorry i couldnt get it. Is the bonus scene only available from the end chapter screen or does it show up naturally in game?

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Did you choose her at the first group choice near the beginning of the episode? Doing that basically puts you on her romance path...

Choose Cece or Nobody instead.
Thanks. I picked that option cause I wanted this lying bitch out of the game. And it all seemed to be going well but then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah I guess I'm done.

Reactions: Isawwa

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
yeah i have the most points with her as well, I managed to get the scene after not asking Lexi for the autograph and telling Cece sorry i couldnt get it. Is the bonus scene only available from the end chapter screen or does it show up naturally in game?
I was playing in this update with WT from Zoey and in WT wrote not to choose the autograph question. So you did right the second time. :p

It could only be selected at the end of the chapter, I think.

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
I was playing in this update with WT from Zoey and in WT wrote not to choose the autograph question. So you did right the second time. :p

It could only be selected at the end of the chapter, I think.
Okay thx, so is this a WT mod? Cause I need it lol.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Really liked this update, even though Steph's story is unrealistic.

Steph : managed to stay on the neutral path, and even take her back to Lexi's (mainly because I think she will be important on Lexi's path), but there is no way that the MC will every be in a relationship with her. Trust is too important to me.
Not sure that I believe her story about Melvin and the limit of their relationship.

Linda : after finding out she had been seeing Steph and lying to me, she now has no chance at being a LI. Bottom place, even below Steph.

Cece : Glad that I have gone the route where she does not know the pinky trick. After this episode she is definitely in the top two for me. We now all know about her mental issues, and will hopefully be able to work through them together (with help from the group).

I am really looking forward to Lexi's story (and hoping for a MC / Lexi / Holly combo)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Really liked this update, even though Steph's story is unrealistic.

Steph : managed to stay on the neutral path, and even take her back to Lexi's (mainly because I think she will be important on Lexi's path), but there is no way that the MC will every be in a relationship with her. Trust is too important to me.
Not sure that I believe her story about Melvin and the limit of their relationship.

Linda : after finding out she had been seeing Steph and lying to me, she now has no chance at being a LI. Bottom place, even below Steph.

Cece : Glad that I have gone the route where she does not know the pinky trick. After this episode she is definitely in the top two for me. We now all know about her mental issues, and will hopefully be able to work through them together (with help from the group).

I am really looking forward to Lexi's story (and hoping for a MC / Lexi / Holly combo)
Lexi and Cece are the best. Well, Holly is joining them now. ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Okay thx, so is this a WT mod? Cause I need it lol.
PDf and mod are both linked on the first post. I personally prefer PDF's as Zoey is very thorough...mods can break games...saves and will not always show you all options (or what will affect future content) but what is perceived to to be the best (which is always subjective). PDf will usually also point out all options and how/what it affects (if known).

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
Awesome update. Steph's story sorta matches some theories that were posted on here previously. But it still bothers me that she was ready to jump on Melvin's dick after jumping out the window. So no thanks
Linda as much as didn't like her much before she looked pretty damn hot in the bikini scene so she may have moved up my list. Cece looked damn good in that see thru lingerie, wow. But haven't we always been told to never stick your dick in crazy, so I guess have to take a pass on her too. I guess I will go for Team Lexi moving forward

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Awesome update. Steph's story sorta matches some theories that were posted on here previously. But it still bothers me that she was ready to jump on Melvin's dick after jumping out the window. So no thanks
Linda as much as didn't like her much before she looked pretty damn hot in the bikini scene so she may have moved up my list. Cece looked damn good in that see thru lingerie, wow. But haven't we always been told to never stick your dick in crazy, so I guess have to take a pass on her too. I guess I will go for Team Lexi moving forward
that insinuation was removed and edited a while ago, if you haven't played the first ep in a while you may have missed that.
And for the love of god, 2 years without sex is not something impossible for someone to endure, hence why she also jumps the mc in ep1.

Reactions: Qmil679
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes