cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Beautiful update can't wait for the next parts (y)

Is it just me or has someone else the feeling that that phonecall that Steph ignored is gonna come back and bite us in the ass? :unsure:

Reactions: Max1276

Xzar

May 12, 2017
Reactions: gaimariy

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im not sure if i just dont have the stats or if its that the paths arent done yet but it feel like all choices are red

Zuimmm

Dec 17, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port:

Leap Of Faith [apk] [Ch. 4][compressed]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 842967
View attachment 842969
View attachment 842970
View attachment 842971
Am I the only one with problems with the download of the android version?
The download arrives to 99÷ and then stops at "decripting".

Thanks.
For me It Just keep looping when reach 100%

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Beautiful update can't wait for the next parts (y)

Is it just me or has someone else the feeling that that phonecall that Steph ignored is gonna come back and bite us in the ass? :unsure:
Great update, one the best games in a long time, (Agree on that phone) i thought exact same thing

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you consider "perfect" to be a mentally unstable woman who is scared of intimacy because she is suicidal and fears the harm that killing herself could wreak on someone then I don't have an answer for why she is "so perfect". Personally I'd rather spend more quality time with Lexi or Kira...
Well Linda is not bad either. If I can consider forgiving Steph after last update, but just need to see a bit more proof she changed, since do not like the person she was and decisions she made in past. Well then I certainly can't be harsh on Linda that was not in contact with MC for years and just found out what happened between Steph and Mc and might not know how to react to it caught between memories of two friends of old.

Cece needs a lot of help yeah, before really being a LI. She is attractive, cute and hits every button of you wanting to help her, if it is wise though? :)

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Why is Cece so perfect bros?
If you consider "perfect" to be a mentally unstable woman who is scared of intimacy because she is suicidal and fears the harm that killing herself could wreak on someone then I don't have an answer for why she is "so perfect". Personally I'd rather spend more quality time with Lexi or Kira...
lemme correct him real quick
Why's Lexi so perfect bros? :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well Linda is not bad either. If I can consider forgiving Steph after last update, but just need to see a bit more proof she changed, since do not like the person she was and decisions she made in past. Well then I certainly can't be harsh on Linda that was not in contact with MC for years and just found out what happened between Steph and Mc and might not know how to react to it caught between memories of two friends of old.

Cece needs a lot of help yeah, before really being a LI. She is attractive, cute and hits every button of you wanting to help her, if it is wise though? :)
True, Linda has booty for days. Honestly, my default/canon playthrough is "Flirty" just for the scene in the dressing room. Thing about her is she definitely has a secret which is being held back and I want to know what it is... And how Matt has anything to do with it. Steph's secret is out, we know it, we can move on (if not forgive), we know Cece is suicidal, but everyone else still has something to tell us... No idea if they will be really big secrets like Steph's was/is but they are still there.

I feel like Cece is treading water and it won't be long until something else happens.

lemme just correct him
So far! I am waiting for some crazy revelation... I don't know what to expect but I do know to expect something. ;)

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True, Linda has booty for days. Honestly, my default/canon playthrough is "Flirty" just for the scene in the dressing room. Thing about her is she definitely has a secret which is being held back and I want to know what it is... And how Matt has anything to do with it. Steph's secret is out, we know it, we can move on (if not forgive), we know Cece is suicidal, but everyone else still has something to tell us... No idea if they will be really big secrets like Steph's was/is but they are still there.

I feel like Cece is treading water and it won't be long until something else happens.

So far! I am waiting for some crazy revelation... I don't know what to expect but I do know to expect something. ;)
True, we will likely learn more about Linda's secret and also how she became involved with Cece and how deep that involvement goes in next update. Maybe will also tell us more about Cece at same time and show us whether Lexi as other woman that update concentrates on is as perfect as she seems.:) Maybe Holly is indeed the most sane choice to go for right now, till we get to know her better or just be insane and go for the Kira/Robin thruple and let Chris have the rest of the ladies. :p Nah, that is mean, Chris has been a great friend, if the rest are too weird for MC we should not dump them on him. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True, we will likely learn more about Linda's secret and also how she became involved with Cece and how deep that involvement goes in next update. Maybe will also tell us more about Cece at same time and show us whether Lexi as other woman that update concentrates on is as perfect as she seems.:) Maybe Holly is indeed the most sane choice to go for right now, till we get to know her better or just be insane and go for the Kira/Robin thruple and let Chris have the rest of the ladies. :p
Yeah, one reason I decided to only play this update once was because I wanted to wait for all of the content. We have to go through the update again anyway since we were warned not to lose our prior saves. SO might as well wait for the whole thing.

I want to know more about everyone, TBH I feel like we are still in an introductory or really early part of the game still. Still introducing love interests, characters, and revealing secrets... No plot beyond that has been introduced yet.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
lemme correct him real quick
Let me correct your correction.
Why is Cece so perfect bros?
Anyhow,I dont think Lexi will have some terrifying skeleton in her closet.She is just more prone to making really shitty choices in the love department(to which I ask all of you:Who of us here didnt have that one shitty choice?).

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes