Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Acceptable closure for stephanie but I honestly can't believe that she didn't have sex with anyone other than MC, she definitely slept with Melvin (as in had sex with him) and the way they adress each other at home is nothing short of being lovey dovey..The first release of this game even had them have actual sex, many things changed since then it's obvious the dev wanted to damage control but it still sounds sketchy to me even now...Whatevs I'll wait for part 2 & 3 because the only romance I'm interested in is with Lexi & Robin or the bisexual duo. (edit: Oh and of course Linda how could I forget her she's sweet)
Stephanie didn't win me over yet, her sex scenes are hot but that's all she got going for her at this point..Her plot is fucked up but her looks are attractive so I basically explore her path just for the eye candy nothing else.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think that including Steph in the group of friends is the best decision, regardless of the MC's feelings.
Love : he wants to be with Steph as much as possible.
Neutral : MC can possibly continue to be friends with Steph, and Chris and Linda can continue their friendship with her.
Anger : Steph gets to see what her fuck-up cost her when she sees how happy MC is with someone else.

As I am now in the neutral / friend camp, I regretfully have to give up my club membership.
Yeah, I will have to resign as well. I’m more neutral than anything else. Just don’t want to waste my time and energy on it. I feel some people have taken it too far.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I tried reading through the thread, but there's so much since I've been here, that I gave up.

Was something retconned about Steph's marriage with Melvin? I distinctly remember there was some dialogue initially that suggested it was real/not for show when the MC was almost caught in Steph's/Melvin's apartment. But now all I could find was her mentioning that Melvin has seen her naked before, which was conveniently explained this update. Or am I misremembering stuff about it? Which is entirely possible, my memory is awful.

Also, I didn't really understand why would Melvin kill the MC if he found him? Or was that just a lie to make him jump out the window and keep the cover intact or something? In which case, the MC breaking a leg was an acceptable sacrifice?

I don't know, all the explanation was a little flimsy to me, or I am missing stuff that was explained.

Reactions: decker434

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I tried reading through the thread, but there's so much since I've been here, that I gave up.

Was something retconned about Steph's marriage with Melvin? I distinctly remember there was some dialogue initially that suggested it was real/not for show when the MC was almost caught in Steph's/Melvin's apartment. But now all I could find was her mentioning that Melvin has seen her naked before, which was conveniently explained this update. Or am I misremembering stuff about it? Which is entirely possible, my memory is awful.

Also, I didn't really understand why would Melvin kill the MC if he found him? Or was that just a lie to make him jump out the window and keep the cover intact or something? In which case, the MC breaking a leg was an acceptable sacrifice?

I don't know, all the explanation was a little flimsy to me, or I am missing stuff that was explained.
Yes it were. The scene after Steph throws the MC out in the first chapter has been changed. In the original version he walked in so she jumped onto him, while in the new one he just asks why she's naked. I guess originally she were supposed to be married with him for real as part of being undercover, but the shit storm Steph already got made Drifty to change yet another thing about her, so she can be somewhat salvaged.

Reactions: albul

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Is there any idea when the next 2 parts are going to be released, with the missing options in part one i'm tempted to wait until chapter 4 is complete. I don't want to ruin it for myself... but if its 3 months or so i might just play it.
+1

I stopped after ~5 minutes and said i'm gonna resist and wait for 2 other parts so i can experience chapter 4 the way its meant to be, completed (specially since i got 3 save paths). *sigh* this is going to be a long long wait i think...
one eternity later 01.gif

Jul 20, 2020
This is going to be one of those games where you're going to have several (full) playthroughs, isn't it?

The whole 007 Steph thing was kind of an odd tangent, but I think her character was really redeemed and more likeable for me at least. I was all for Cece, but now I'm kinda digging steph. To me Lexi is the one character that just doesn't pique my interests.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
Hey, sorry to ask this, but how do I get the scene with Steph? the one with the 007 roleplay xD, I played with the walkthrough mod since forever and I can't get the scene or that scene its for another part? Ty!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hey, sorry to ask this, but how do I get the scene with Steph? the one with the 007 roleplay xD, I played with the walkthrough mod since forever and I can't get the scene or that scene its for another part? Ty!
Choose her at the first "choose a girl" menu near the beginning of the update... (The only other currently active options are Cece or nobody.) That puts you on her romance path and will give you that scene...

• Red Heart
Reactions: clairdelune

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
+1

I stopped after ~5 minutes and said i'm gonna resist and wait for 2 other parts so i can experience chapter 4 the way its meant to be, completed (specially since i got 3 save paths). *sigh* this is going to be a long long wait i think...
View attachment 843510
I think dev originally said he split it up, since else next update would be X-mas or bit later. Well the splitting up will have taken some time and the slight rework on Steph (that was needed I guess, well we all live and learn) , so I guess it will be early New Year for chapter 4 to be completed likely.

Tldoguy Well I would be pretty happy if we could have one big happy harem since I am loath to give up on any of the girls, but it does not seem to be where the game is headed.

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
NOTE TO THE CREATOR !

Nice update, thanks...
My fav part, the plane departure... As the MC dances down the way passing the others... Nice...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This is going to be one of those games where you're going to have several (full) playthroughs, isn't it?

The whole 007 Steph thing was kind of an odd tangent, but I think her character was really redeemed and more likeable for me at least. I was all for Cece, but now I'm kinda digging steph. To me Lexi is the one character that just doesn't pique my interests.
So I'd heard good things about this game and gave it a go and I'm impressed.

CeCe & Steph are the only two girls that really got my attention as far as looks go.

I found the whole Steph story and reason she "ran away" a little weak though. None of it truly justified her ghosting him for 2 years imo.

My biggest problem now is I don't know who to go for. I think CeCe really needs the love he can bring. Steph despite the ghosting still loves him and he her, they're made for each other and i'm a sucker for redemption romances.

Lexi, I wasn't really keen on, but hearing her story of bad luck with love want to give her the happy ending she wants and deserves.

Linda, shes' been crushing on the MC for years and would be nice to give her what she wants, though hearing she'd been seeing Steph recently getting more info on why she left and had been hiding it from the MC, lost her almost all the points she'd earned.

Robin, not bad and good looking but no huge reason to go for her, other than for more complete play though. But would not share her with Kira.

Kira - totally unattractive character to me physically, the lip piercing, the dark lips etc complete turn off, including her being bi. The only girl I have no interest in whatsoever and flat out reject in all situations.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes