Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Hey everyone!

I just saw this game and I have to agree with everyone, the models look great, I can see that it might have good content (2.28 GB) so I would like to try it.

I was just wondering: the tags have not been updated or the game so far only contains those specific tags in terms of content?

View attachment 845318
View attachment 845319
Also humor(this vn is a gold mine for it), virgin(Cece), multiple endings(judging by how the story goes i think this is guaranteed) and i guess we can include harem as well. Also can we have a specific genre for VNs with good soundtracks like this one? I'm really loving the songs

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Screenshot_2020-10-03-22-20-20(1).png

How I feel when making some of my chices in games lol!

I love Kira, she's such an absolutely adorable character. In contrast to Cece, she knows she's blunt and intriguing.

Honestly, this update was phenomenal. The writer and dev definitely out did the previous installment, pulling on our heartstrings and delving deep into real emotions. It's not a fuckfest, and the models are absolute banger ( holly I'm perving on you now ). However, what i love the most, is that humour never becomes stale. Neither does it make Chris into a buffoon too much, that it becomes sad. The pussy tickler is basically his own identity and the gang makes it into his charm.​

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
I can't use my save file. Same thing happened previous version too. When i click ignore it plays start of the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tree03

Jan 18, 2019
Finally waited so long for this update! However, Cece is looking too tanned and unlike her usual beautiful-self during this sex scene. There is also lack of sex positions. Hope the next Cece sex scene can be improved and will continue my support via Patreon!

Reactions: Majindevil

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 846863

How I feel when making some of my chices in games lol!

I love Kira, she's such an absolutely adorable character. In contrast to Cece, she knows she's blunt and intriguing.

Honestly, this update was phenomenal. The writer and dev definitely out did the previous installment, pulling on our heartstrings and delving deep into real emotions. It's not a fuckfest, and the models are absolute banger ( holly I'm perving on you now ). However, what i love the most, is that humour never becomes stale. Neither does it make Chris into a buffoon too much, that it becomes sad. The pussy tickler is basically his own identity and the gang makes it into his charm.​
Kira is awesome and it might sound misogynistic of me but she's like your quintessential classy women who still wears dresses and high heels. She may even be too "perfect" as it seems like her only flaws are maybe/sorta being in a relationship already(?) and not having a career(?) but other then that there's not much you can say bad about her.

She might not be the best in the looks department (compared to the other girls) but there's plenty about her to like and let's not mention that she has one of if not best scenes with James in the entire game which is the bench scene that took place in one of the earlier chapters.

And i agree with you about Holly, if Drifty ever makes her an LI or gives her an ending route she will more then likely skyrocket to the top of my list.

Reactions: Regis NEX

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Kira is awesome and it might sound misogynistic of me but she's like your quintessential classy women who still wears dresses and high heels. She may even be too "perfect" as it seems like her only flaws are maybe/sorta being in a relationship already(?) and not having a career(?) but other then that there's not much you can say bad about her.

She might not be the best in the looks department (compared to the other girls) but there's plenty about her to like and let's not mention that she has one of if not best scenes with James in the entire game which is the bench scene that took place in one of the earlier chapters.

And i agree with you about Holly, if Drifty ever makes her an LI or gives her an ending route she will more then likely skyrocket to the top of my list.
Umm, I like Kira as well, but when you played last update and have the scene with the kiss.
So to perfect, let us wait and see. :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Umm, I like Kira as well, but when you played last update and have the scene with the kiss.
So to perfect, let us wait and see. :)
I wanted to punch my monitor when she did that. I knew I should have left her back home instead of bringing her along. I felt it was totally out place and inappropriate after CeCe just shared that info. A hug would have worked, not a frikken kiss. Imagine some dude kissing one of his new female friends after she just confessed that. The torches would be lit, the pitchforks would be sharpened over his inappropriate behaviour.

No Kira was already on my naught list, now she's out the tribe. I'm very interested to see what happens with Robin later in the game because I told Kira I would not share or be involved with both of them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wanted to punch my monitor when she did that. I knew I should have left her back home instead of bringing her along. I felt it was totally out place and inappropriate after CeCe just shared that info. A hug would have worked, not a frikken kiss. Imagine some dude kissing one of his new female friends after she just confessed that. The torches would be lit, the pitchforks would be sharpened over his inappropriate behaviour.

No Kira was already on my naught list, now she's out the tribe. I'm very interested to see what happens with Robin later in the game because I told Kira I would not share or be involved with both of them.
Well I forgive her the kiss because that is a bit who Kira is, but might well foreshadow something indeed, if not on a Cece, Kira or Kira/Robin path. A hug would have been better though I agree.

Reactions: Max1276 and Naxos

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 23/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Leap of faith" version "0.4.5c".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Leap of faith" versione "0.4.5c".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Leap of faith" version "0.4.1c".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Leap of faith" versione "0.4.1c".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Was looking forward to playing this update, especially since it mainly involves Cece, but then it says that it's not the complete update and there's a lot of missing parts as it jumps around quite a bit.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for the complete chapter 4. :cry:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Was looking forward to playing this update, especially since it mainly involves Cece, but then it says that it's not the complete update and there's a lot of missing parts as it jumps around quite a bit.

Or you could just play it(trust me when I say that the Cece content is abundant and more than satisfactory).Look at it this way:
a)If you hold off for the complete update,the waiting part will kill ya.
b)If you play trough this one....the waiting part will probably still kill ya.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Not a bad decision especially since we will have to replay it when the update is completed, he tells us to keep our Chapter 3 save. I played it and now regret it as I want to see it all finished.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Not a bad decision especially since we will have to replay it when the update is completed, he tells us to keep our Chapter 3 save. I played it and now regret it as I want to see it all finished.
Would have probably been on this train of thought if the part 1 didnt have teh Cece experience. :D

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Eh, I can wait... Cece is no longer my best girl. I'm more into Lexi. In order: Lexi, Kira, Linda, Cece, Stephanie, Robin.

That's right, Robin is last place... Stephanie is no longer my least liked Love Interest.
For me it goes:Cece>Lexi(if Cece wasnt Cece,I would have put her on number one)>Kira>Robin(dk if Ill do her playtrough,especially if my suspicions about Chris pan out(you just dont forget the beer... ;) :D[I/SPOILER] and Linda(she is still kinda meh,but we will see where drifty will take us with her story).

ps-Stephanie remains as friend route(especially because of the key role she will have in the development of MC's incoming plotline).

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
It's just that the game started with the premise of a good guy trying to help a depressive girl in somewhat of a real world and turnout to maybe a far-fetched international spy story....:rolleyes:

My comment sound probably harsher than I mean. Your game is still better than 90-95% of the Renpy games on this site and the writing of Cece is good. That comment come from someone with a past of major depressive disorder and she's really relatable(not so sure this is the right word).

*English isn't my mother tongue

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes