Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have used a mod in the first playthrough, but after reinstall still the same error.
I guess the save file is corrupted.....
Anyone care to share a save file (end of ch. 3)?
Thanks!
General save...no sex with anyone yet.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Lol, I didn’t... I was the head of the anti-Steph club but the most recent update caused me to retire.
Not hating on Steph anymore as well but still on a NOPE route with her, played cold/neutral, just no interest in her character cause that explanation was BS if she loved him she would have told him straight up. Much prefer Lexi and or Cece and Linda if I can, Kira and Robin are running last for me. Cant wait for the full chapter now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not hating on Steph anymore as well but still on a NOPE route with her, played cold/neutral, just no interest in her character cause that explanation was BS if she loved him she would have told him straight up. Much prefer Lexi and or Cece and Linda if I can, Kira and Robin are running last for me. Cant wait for the full chapter now.
I went with an overall friendly approach because I didn't want Chris or Linda to have to choose sides and I felt I needed to "buy" into what Drifty had as an explanation. Real world it is extremely far fetched and I wouldn't believe it, but this is Drifty's world, so I will play along.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I went with an overall friendly approach because I didn't want Chris or Linda to have to choose sides and I felt I needed to "buy" into what Drifty had as an explanation. Real world it is extremely far fetched and I wouldn't believe it, but this is Drifty's world, so I will play along.
OK so I was thinking about this and it doesnt add up, probably cause im thinking logically, but the Dad transferred him the money when he was 17 and that flagged him, him and steph were together for 3 years and she left 2 years prior to whats happening now, she left after the last day of school based on the flashbacks which is typically 18 right? So the timing doesnt add up for me.....Ideas?

either she was 18 posing as a 10th grader and dating a 15 year old or they were together for 5 years and she left after college.... again doesnt make sense thinking about the time frames given.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
OK so I was thinking about this and it doesnt add up, probably cause im thinking logically, but the Dad transferred him the money when he was 17 and that flagged him, him and steph were together for 3 years and she left 2 years prior to whats happening now, she left after the last day of school based on the flashbacks which is typically 18 right? So the timing doesnt add up for me.....Ideas?
Well, I've struggled with it too. The MC doesn't mention going to college at all, that I can recall, so the only school would be High School. So he, Chris, and Linda met in Middle School... At least I believe they were that young. He and Linda dated for awhile but then stopped before she moved (because she knows Steph), then he began dating Steph. However, Steph is a "Hollywood Actress" high school student (so she is older than him) and it was his 17th birthday when he was flagged (statutory rape anyone :ROFLMAO:). SO if they started dating immediately she left when he was 20-21 and then it has been 2 years so the MC is now 22-23? He seems older than that.

Now, if the MC went to College, perhaps a local college or community college then it would be fine. But I don't recall seeing anything about that in the game. Perhaps someone who remembers it better can clarify this for us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there an ETA when all of CH4 will be complete? I love the game but I feel like I should wait for the other parts of chapter 4 is complete so I get the full story.

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
This game is so cheesy.... but when you're drinking there's just a few moments that really get to you. There's just a few moments that set this one apart from all the other Renpy VNs that add the tiniest spice of life to it. It's cheesy, but I'm so emotional right now anyway.

Also I love Lexi's music.

Edit: Oh! And for some reason the full screen mode turns my monitor off?? Like when I don't do anything, the framerate drops to zero, and my monitor stops detecting a signal. I've never seen this before with any other renpy games. Super weird.

Wish I could share this brandy with someone.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Well, I've struggled with it too. The MC doesn't mention going to college at all, that I can recall, so the only school would be High School. So he, Chris, and Linda met in Middle School... At least I believe they were that young. He and Linda dated for awhile but then stopped before she moved (because she knows Steph), then he began dating Steph. However, Steph is a "Hollywood Actress" high school student (so she is older than him) and it was his 17th birthday when he was flagged (statutory rape anyone :ROFLMAO:). SO if they started dating immediately she left when he was 20-21 and then it has been 2 years so the MC is now 22-23? He seems older than that.

Now, if the MC went to College, perhaps a local college or community college then it would be fine. But I don't recall seeing anything about that in the game. Perhaps someone who remembers it better can clarify this for us.
I entered this game with preconception that MC is at least 30 or so.From what I gathered from the game,I thought that the whole "school" thing was about them all going to college together.Then you get the begining of chapter 2,where we get the background of how the trio met(high school).Not sure when the whole thing with Linda was over(the part about him running away from home to stay at her place was mentioned but not how much time passed after that before she moved with her parents(that vagueness can be used to describe this particular part of the timeline)).But then when does Steph enter the whole picture.If I remember correctly(big if) she was "transfered" to his school,so logic dictates it is between the whole runaway thing).We can safely assume that everything plays out during final one and a half/two years in high school.They all seem a bit older then >25(Steph should be at least 2 to 3 years older then mc).You are on point,there was no mention of college,just that he got the job straight after high school(I believe this was during the talk with Lexi in chapter 3).What is certain is that he spent two years in a sewer.It is a bit of a conundrum.

• Thinking Face

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think it has been some decent amount of time since high school. I also think he dated Stephanie several years after he left his home town. I think 30ish to tops 35 is right.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I entered this game with preconception that MC is at least 30 or so.From what I gathered from the game,I thought that the whole "school" thing was about them all going to college together.Then you get the begining of chapter 2,where we get the background of how the trio met(high school).Not sure when the whole thing with Linda was over(the part about him running away from home to stay at her place was mentioned but not how much time passed after that before she moved with her parents(that vagueness can be used to describe this particular part of the timeline)).But then when does Steph enter the whole picture.If I remember correctly(big if) she was "transfered" to his school,so logic dictates it is between the whole runaway thing).We can safely assume that everything plays out during final one and a half/two years in high school.They all seem a bit older then >25(Steph should be at least 2 to 3 years older then mc).You are on point,there was no mention of college,just that he got the job straight after high school(I believe this was during the talk with Lexi in chapter 3).What is certain is that he spent two years in a sewer.It is a bit of a conundrum.
Well, he ran away when he was 14, I believe they specified his age. So that would mean he met Chris and Linda prior to that (so they met in Middle School). Since Linda moved away with her family she had to be younger than 18 OR still young enough that she was dependent on her parents. Due to the whole "no sex acts with underaged characters" bit we have to believe that all the experimentation that the MC and Linda did was after they both turned 18. So maybe they went to college together or that all happened when they were 18? Then due to some family issue Linda had to move when her family did.

This raises the problem that if Steph "transferred" into their school when he was 17 then she graduated with them and just hung around while Chris, Linda, and the MC went to college... Then Linda moved, then Steph dated the MC and then left... Say the MC and Steph didn't start dating right away, they only dated for 3 years once they did start dating. Perhaps the MC is maybe ~25. I just don't see him being significantly older than that.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
For some reason, i always think back to my far-fetched theory of Cece being Linda's child. Of course she would have to be like 40 for that to be the case but its just something that's always been in the back of my head.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I have a question for everyone.

Do you think James is too much of a how do i say this? Mary Sue type of character? From what we've seen hes damn near perfect and no one is that perfect. He doesn't seem to have any flaws (other then waiting 2 years for steph) that we know of.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I have a question for everyone.

Do you think James is too much of a how do i say this? Mary Sue type of character? From what we've seen hes damn near perfect and no one is that perfect. He doesn't seem to have any flaws (other then waiting 2 years for steph) that we know of.
Nah.Through dialogue we can "upgrade" his list of flaws(for example indecisiveness regarding the girls),being self-centered(giving Chris attitude about his(Chrisses) choices,or agreeing with him that it is MC's show in chapter 4)or him being greedy(again the girls/ or maybe more content on Holly's question about the bank account in regards to Lexi playtrough(though I dont see Drifty going that way in any scenario)).I could go on to say he is even the most down to earth character in ANY VN on this site,and beyond(although that is from my POV).And I am sure he will be whatever we want him to be by the end of this story(there is a good framework in place for him to become...whats the word...oh yeah,a douchebag...if Drifty gives us that option,which I believe he will).

ps-Yo soy tu madre Cece :D...to soap-opera....at least for me. :D

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
For some reason, i always think back to my far-fetched theory of Cece being Linda's child. Of course she would have to be like 40 for that to be the case but its just something that's always been in the back of my head.
I think it is much more likely that they are friends that occasionally share good times together, but not really lesbians. I don't think that Linda is old enough to be Cece's mom. I think Linda and Chris and the MC are all around 30ish possibly 35 tops. So it would have had to have been during their high school years that Linda would have gotten pregnant, which would make the MC the father. I think Linda would have made some effort to block them from time together alone until after she told him, if she were their kid.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes