MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
ok, so in Chapter 4 Chris says that Linda, MC, and he go back 10 years. Assuming that they were 13-14 in Jr. High School that would place them at 24. Steph is older as was stated earlier. I think Kira and Robin are a little older. I think Cece is probably 21 give or take. Lexi is probably early to mid 20s, I think Holly is more or less the same age as Steph.
That is a timeline I feel very comfortable with and a high degree of confidence. Thoughts?
Drifty answered everything in a post above...

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I had to pour a double shot of bourbon after reading this.....and reminded myself that all the unicorn stuffy toys my daughter has are penis-less............next double shot now.....
Easy to fix with a good glue and a little bit of crafting skills.

Afterwards I would recommend to hide the unicorns, otherwise you will have to answer some questions earlier than expected. :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really don't think any of them are that old. TBH I really think everyone is in their 20's. Lexi is a newer musical artist who is most likely in her 20's. At no point did she consider the MC an older man.

I really wish Drifty would get rid of the hideous gray (silver) hair on the MC and tell us how old everyone is supposed to be.
Did he not once say during comments when the Steph wars were raging or even earlier that they were somewhere between 22-25? That is also what more or less fits with the time lines.

Edit: Saw Drifty set out what for him is canon. Yeah different school systems all over the world can make things pretty confusing. Middle school in my country can see people graduating between 16-19 years old depending type of middle school can be 4-6 years, if early students and how fast they went through their school career. Well at least with his time line Steph is way less off a cradle robber with the hard age of 17 for the age MC received the money, so will accept his one. :p

Linda and Mc should be no problem anyway though as long as not shown, since they are same age, do not know how US States thinks about it, but my countries legal system does not see any reason to interfere with relations between two same or closed age teens as long as is consensual. Besides nobody here wants to enter the mess that would be there since in that case both teens would be guilty and not just one. :p We prefer to keep our jails free for more serious criminals, jail time is expensive.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch. 4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I'll start writing the story now!
Let me help you with MC's story
Regular joe that finished college,and works a underpaid job far bellow his abilities,since for him to get a proper job he would need to join a ruling political party....he does not like those kind of "encouragements"(some would say blackmails...but not me no sir :D ).Also got a feeling that above mentioned unicorns would be a welcome change of pace. :D :D :D [/SPOILER]

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
Don't remember seeing these custom renders from DriftyGames posted here before. So:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, I think it's a bit of a shame that the high level supporters of the game (of which there can be no more, and who choose the custom renders) are so focussed on just two characters (no matter how hot they are) but then again it's their choice (and money) ! At least there was one with Linda in, even if it wasn't the original (and in my opinion better) version!

Last edited:

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Played the update on the release itself but just gotta say this,Steph went from Meh to best girl real quick.

Jun 10, 2020
I have a question for everyone.

Do you think James is too much of a how do i say this? Mary Sue type of character? From what we've seen hes damn near perfect and no one is that perfect. He doesn't seem to have any flaws (other then waiting 2 years for steph) that we know of.
I'm just amazed that, given his job, just taking a shower makes him tolerable to everyone else--let alone attractive to lots of beautiful women.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have a question for everyone.

Do you think James is too much of a how do i say this? Mary Sue type of character? From what we've seen hes damn near perfect and no one is that perfect. He doesn't seem to have any flaws (other then waiting 2 years for steph) that we know of.
As to this question... No I don't. I see James as more of an emotionally stunted goofball who is trying to move on from being really hurt. He is awkward, endearing, and seems to be honest with the people in his life. Of course, a lot of that is how we play him.

I'm just amazed that, given his job, just taking a shower makes him tolerable to everyone else--let alone attractive to lots of beautiful women.
Maybe the real mystery is why all the women have no sense of smell?

Reactions: thorin0815

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Former job, remember he did not date when had the job still. just was working out allthe time. Well we know the reason why no women noticed him there. :p

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Don't remember seeing these custom renders from DriftyGames posted here before. So:
Personally, I think it's a bit of a shame that the high level supporters of the game (of which there can be no more, and who choose the custom renders) are so focussed on just two characters (no matter how hot they are) but then again it's their choice (and money) ! At least there was one with Linda in, even if it wasn't the original (and in my opinion better) version!
Woh, someone has a panty-sniffing fetish! :ROFLMAO:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
so i recently made a TierMaker template for this VN
you can check it out here -
The List features - Cece, Lexi, Steph, Kira, Linda, Robin, Holly, Chris, MC and Jane (yes, Jane as in MC's mom, idk if her photo is ever posted here before)

anyway
my personal tier list as of now:
leap-of-faith-driftygames-618432-1602574687.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes