Aug 7, 2019
Had this sitting in my unplayed collection for too long it seems, got round to playing 0.31 earlier and thoroughly enjoyed it, gonna catch up with the latest update now.

SppKee

Jan 5, 2018
Why Cece skin got changed at last update? Her earlier skin was very good which was pale. Can anyone tell me is it because those scenes are created in blender or he changed it for whole.

Capt Pwnzu

Nov 22, 2019
Well, this whole ATF-Thingy just turned a wholesome, relationship-based story into some Sam-Fisher Thingy. That totaly doesnt fit imo.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm really glad I found this title. It's such an amazing story with loads of options that doesn't involve clicking door and what not. Can't wait for the Robin and Linda paths to come out. At first, Linda was meh (a buttaface) but later on, I guess she was improved...? All the LI's have such interesting backgrounds that it's going to be nothing but a pleasure going through all the paths.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Why Cece skin got changed at last update? Her earlier skin was very good which was pale. Can anyone tell me is it because those scenes are created in blender or he changed it for whole.
Read Drifty's post about large time skips because chapter 4 is coming in three parts.Im just guessing,that if we spent large amounts of time by the pool sunbathing,our skin would not be pale. :D

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Just finished the game. Steph's story sounds believable except her explanation of 'He saw you Naked' part. I mean no matter how bad the situation is there's no way one can not be wearing bra and panty while changing the dress.

However in chapter 4 only we are forced to select one love interest. Is it almost the end of the game? If not there's no point of choosing a LI this soon.

Also was it Cece's first time? She just said she's not 'experienced' but took MC's dick easily. She also said she could never control her feelings her whole life. Pretty sure never loved a boy in her past.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Giving you a little heads up here.

There's two dialogue changes from chapter 1 in the upcoming chapter 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The harm is done already. To be honest I am still not sold by her explanation of 'He saw you naked'. If you had planned the story of steph from the beginning why would you even keep the old dialogue in the first place?

Okay in case if you had kept the original dialogue, how would you have made stephanie explain the reason behind that dialogue?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The harm is done already. To be honest I am still not sold by her explanation of 'He saw you naked'. If you had planned the story of steph from the beginning why would you even keep the old dialogue in the first place?

Okay in case if you had kept the original dialogue, how would you have made stephanie explain the reason behind that dialogue?
Well it is clear that the dev had underestimated how incredibly successful he had been in blacking Steph and making her unliked as was his purpose wanting to turn her around later up to a point. When he noticed, he did make some amendments to her story since she is important for the plot, but she likely does need to have some questions hanging around her. The game's name is Leap of Faith after all, that likely has a meaning and as a player you may need to make that leap even if none of the girls is perfect or come with questions hanging around them.

Reactions: Real Kreten

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well it is clear that the dev had underestimated how incredibly successful he had been in blacking Steph and making her unliked as was his purpose wanting to turn her around later up to a point. When he noticed, he did make some amendments to her story since she is important for the plot, but she likely does need to have some questions hanging around her. The game's name is Leap of Faith after all, that likely has a meaning and as a player you may need to make that leap even if none of the girls is perfect or come with questions hanging around them.
making a character unlikable is well and good for the story but i am more interested in what developer initially planned for stephanie to explain that old dialogue.

Could you please reply to my previous comment too?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
making a character unlikable is well and good for the story but i am more interested in what developer initially planned for stephanie to explain that old dialogue.

I have just as little information on that as you so cannot give more info, besides it seems that chapter 4 is about making choices indeed.

I just guess for the naked thingy that they spent quite a lot of time in same apartments and hotel rooms, so got quite used to each other over time. So it stopped being a thing. Now we either accept the explanation by dev in game that nothing happened in game or not. I tend to go with was said, but yeah to be honest if I had been the dev i would have given Melvin a boyfriend instead of a GF, unless the GF has a role to play in game and her being female is important. :p

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I have just as little information on that as you so cannot give more info, besides it seems that chapter 4 is about making choices indeed.

I just guess for the naked thingy that they spent quite a lot of time in same apartments and hotel rooms, so got quite used to each other over time. So it stopped being a thing. Now we either accept the explanation by dev in game that nothing happened in game or not. I tend to go with was said, but yeah to be honest if I had been the dev i would have given Melvin a boyfriend instead of a GF, unless the GF has a role to play in game and her being female is important. :p
If i am pretending to be someone's husband for a mission i would not roam around naked. At least i will be in my underwear. Especially if i am in love with someone i would not feel comfortable to be naked around someone else.

Anyways we have to believe the story developer is telling us and if he says steph did not cheat then she didn't. Still can't believe how casually she behaved when melvin caught her naked

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020

The only thing that I've found to be a tad bit of a stretch in the story is that the MC didn't wear or wash his shirt in two years

Reactions: fr45 and MrFriendly

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The only thing that I've found to be a tad bit of a stretch in the story is that the MC didn't wear or wash his shirt in two years
Maybe bad memories, since it was the shirt he had worn when he last saw her. Who knows, maybe his eyes just kept passing over that shirt. A stretch maybe, but put away and never brought out again since no use for it and that memory.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

I don't think DriftyGames planned it very differently initially. If I recall correctly, the plot wasn't really changed. It was specific dialogues that changed to become more inline with what the author had envisioned.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't think DriftyGames planned it very differently initially. If I recall correctly, the plot wasn't really changed. It was specific dialogues that changed to become more inline with what the author had envisioned.
Said dialouge that was changed also implies massive plotline changes. Talking about with someone not being clothed for the first time casually, or jumping on someone to fuck them is vastly different. Undercover plot was probably it for all this time, but I have a feeling that the "husband" was switched from who she was undercover with, to play it with some collegaue.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I have a feeling that the "husband" was switched from who she was undercover with, to play it with some collegaue.
Sorry I didn't get you. can you explain it in a better way?

Also i agree to what you said about that dialogue change. that dialogue change brings a lot of changes to the story. There's no way steph could have explained the old dialogue to MC.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes