EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sorry I didn't get you. can you explain it in a better way?

Also i agree to what you said about that dialogue change. that dialogue change brings a lot of changes to the story. There's no way steph could have explained the old dialogue to MC.
I mean her original task seemed to be actually married with someone, who was she digging after, not have a pretend marriage with someone from the department.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Poor poor Robin...hardly anyone loves her :( hehehe
I find Robin strangely alluring. Not quite sure why, but there's something about her combination of wits, class and goofiness that really works for me. Unfortunately, her actual availability is exceedingly unclear. Kira introduces their nebulous relationship in the breath she (apparently) asks the MC if she'd need to break up with Robin to be with him. I'm hoping I misunderstood that, but it's all exceedingly vague at the moment.

In other news, I decided to give this game a try. I'm very glad I did, though I do worry that this is a game that is always going to be a bit out synch with me. The atmosphere and art design in general are fantastic. The characters are lovely, likeable and memorable. Both the humor and drama generally hit home. There's a lot to love here.

My concern is that the plot seems to determined to veer off into territory that undermines all the fun I'm otherwise having. The much-discussed Steph backstory is the most obvious hiccup, but I found the entire road-trip to Lexi's mansion headscratching. It's not even that it's implausible - I was willing to role with that - it's that having the whole cast drop everything to rush off and do something so nonsensical just seems to make the "legitimate" dramas they were facing a minute ago feel... hollow. I'm not even sure if this a failure of the writing or just a sign that I'd be more interested in a spin-off story than the one Drifty is trying to tell.

Still, I'm eager to play more even with those concerns. Being a notorious nitpicker and general cynic, any game that has me actively trying to ignore problems in order to enjoy more of it has to be doing something very right. :)

So many thanks and good luck in the future, Drifty!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ch 4 so far is pretty incredible. Can't fathom how Drifty hasn't pulled in more patreons yet, his quality/production values are insane, humor is great, and the story is more than solid. It sort of reminds me of Acting Lessons without the soul crushing depression, which is kind of a dream lol.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I wonder how many people will change their minds about Steph after this update. :D
with all my respect about the love between the MC and Stephanie and all about what happen to her ," dont look at the past look at the future " , there's alots of beautiful Milf want the MC , if he want he can be with Stephanie like sex friends but no need to waste his time with a romance route with her , Cece and Lexi that's what he need for a romance route , its my opinion .
and i dont like that Chris will get one of the girls i hopped for an harem but i dont think its possible .

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
with all my respect about the love between the MC and Stephanie and all about what happen to her ," dont look at the past look at the future " , there's alots of beautiful Milf want the MC , if he want he can be with Stephanie like sex friends but no need to waste his time with a romance route with her , Cece and Lexi that's what he need for a romance route , its my opinion .
and i dont like that Chris will get one of the girls i hopped for an harem but i dont think its possible .
This is not a harem game. You get one girl and one girl only. Choose wisely

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This is not a harem game. You get one girl and one girl only. Choose wisely
i know that .... just saying i would love to be a harem but its impossible i can see it clearly from the first chapter .
He doesn't get shit unless you help him, that is your choice, I certainly won't give him any of the Li's.
Don't confuse people.
i don't confuse people , let me rephrase my sentence I don't mind Chris having a girlfriend but out of those girls circle .

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i know that .... just saying i would love to be a harem but its impossible i can see it clearly from the first chapter .
Cool, cool... I'm in a few threads where people all demand/beg for harems so I have a knee of a jerk reaction when I see that these days.

i don't confuse people , let me rephrase my sentence I don't mind Chris having a girlfriend but out of those girls circle .
Which is why I suggested that he get back together with his girlfriend Christine. Though I don't think Holly is a love interest so he can have her.

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Which is why I suggested that he get back together with his girlfriend Christine. Though I don't think Holly is a love interest so he can have her.
yeah u right... i hope he get that Christine back , if he do... i will finally be relaxed :D Chris with Holly naaah impossible no way ! :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes