DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Poor poor Robin...hardly anyone loves her :( hehehe
Wait until the Kira/Robin part of chapter 4 has been released, who knows Drifty might be able to seduce us all over to Robin then. :p Until now she seems to be the one person with potential least personal drama attached to her besides being in a relation with Kira and having helped her through her dark period. (Besides a visit from Lexi to her bowling alley when reopened and some serious Nuke exposure of that, might well help her business take off.)

As of now she might well be the female version of MC and seems quite helpful and nice to everyone. Well no guarantees it stays that way. :p

Reactions: MrFriendly

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Poor poor Robin...hardly anyone loves her :( hehehe
On my first playthhrough, I actually tried to get with Robin right away. She looks fantastic. She looks like Sabina Rouge (look her up- you'll have to deactivate safe search if any of you even have it on though lol). But then I felt bad about the whole Cece situation, so I rolled back and rejected her anyways :KEK:

Wouldn't surprise me if the dev actually used Sabina Rouge as a model to create her. Other than the hair, the resemblance is pretty uncanny.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
On my first playthhrough, I actually tried to get with Robin right away. She looks fantastic. She looks like Sabina Rouge (look her up- you'll have to deactivate safe search if any of you even have it on though lol). But then I felt bad about the whole Cece situation, so I rolled back and rejected her anyways :KEK:

Wouldn't surprise me if the dev actually used Sabina Rouge as a model to create her. Other than the hair, the resemblance is pretty uncanny.
Hmm...curious now...

Not really seeing the resemblence personally...those lips though..yikes...

• Haha
Reactions: Aleatory

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Hmm...curious now...

Not really seeing the resemblence personally...those lips though..yikes...
I see now that Sabina Rouge had some uhh... work done... yikes indeed o_O.

Thought she looked pretty similar to her old look, when I saw Robin in the first bowling scene!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I see now that Sabina Rouge had some uhh... work done... yikes indeed o_O.

Thought she looked pretty similar to her old look, when I saw Robin in the first bowling scene!
Ahh...well now I see your point yes. Very similar indeed.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wait until the Kira/Robin part of chapter 4 has been released, who knows Drifty might be able to seduce us all over to Robin then. :p Until now she seems to be the one person with potential least personal drama attached to her besides being in a relation with Kira and having helped her through her dark period. (Besides a visit from Lexi to her bowling alley when reopened and some serious Nuke exposure of that, might well help her business take off.)

As of now she might well be the female version of MC and seems quite helpful and nice to everyone. Well no guarantees it stays that way. :p
I don't know, she doesn't have much going for her... She's a rather average (by AVN standards) looking woman, her drama is mundane so far, and since she was introduced after Kira that means she is the "add-on" or extra person in that throuple.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know, she doesn't have much going for her... She's a rather average (by AVN standards) looking woman, her drama is mundane so far, and since she was introduced after Kira that means she is the "add-on" or extra person in that throuple.
Fair comments, that is why I am curious about the chapter 4 update for her and Kira and wonder if Drifty can make her shine there. If forget the fact she is with Kira, she is actually the smartest choice likely for GF bassed upon her personality as shown until now. Which just shows we men are not really smart, since almost all of us go for one of the high drama ones. :p :ROFLMAO: (Edit If unclear I count myself under those, since not sure yet who I will go for but likely will be one of the higher drama ones. :p)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fair comments, that is why I am curious about the chapter 4 update for her and Kira and wonder if Drifty can make her shine there. If forget the fact she is with Kira, she is actually the smartest choice likely for GF bassed upon her personality as shown until now. Which just shows we men are not really smart, since almost all of us go for one of the high drama ones. :p :ROFLMAO: (Edit If unclear I count myself under those, since not sure yet who I will go for but likely will be one of the higher drama ones. :p)
Yeah, I was actually thinking about the fact that we are all like moths to a flame when it comes to drama in these games. Just as long as the flames don't cause a house fire...

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes