Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Nice episode. I wasn't expecting some stuff to happen this quick, like getting Cece pregnant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Curious though were we are heading with Lexi.If what is said in the update is any indication, she has a serious stalker problem(which I guess explains why she wants to be surrounded by a big group of people at all times(amongst other reasons like companionship etc...).Will we resolve this problem in chapter 4 ?Cause my pc is ready to kick ass if so. :D

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Curious though were we are heading with Lexi.If what is said in the update is any indication, she has a serious stalker problem(which I guess explains why she wants to be surrounded by a big group of people at all times(amongst other reasons like companionship etc...).Will we resolve this problem in chapter 4 ?Cause my pc is ready to kick ass if so. :D
Doubt it, seems like chapter 4 is just there to set up who you choose as your main LI, this update revolved around Cece and Steph and both of them got a relationship option so it's safe to assume the other girls will also get the same treatment.

Last edited:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This wait is going to be hell! I have been into Lexi from the fist time she was introduced. Still not all that into Steph, the ghosting still sits wrong with me, all hearing her out did for me was move her from Indifference to tolerant. CeCe is still tied for #2 for me between her and Linda.

Reactions: Drafox
Jul 4, 2018
Steph was redeemed and Cece is in the running for best girl. It was all i could ask for in a split update. Now i need to see how the other girls play out this chapter... Excellent update Drifty

1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
Absolutely loving this game!! In some of the choice we are able to make ( and I know its only a game) I sat a thought about how I would feel in the situation (Steph). The models are stunning, real nice job with the freckles, different style builds, personalities. This is one game that I can not wait until the next update and thank you for taking the time to make this update worth the wait and not short cutting. Keep up the fantastic work!!!

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey everyone!

I just saw this game and I have to agree with everyone, the models look great, I can see that it might have good content (2.28 GB) so I would like to try it.

I was just wondering: the tags have not been updated or the game so far only contains those specific tags in terms of content?

1601863553811.png
1601863574412.png

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey everyone!

I just saw this game and I have to agree with everyone, the models look great, I can see that it might have good content (2.28 GB) so I would like to try it.

I was just wondering: the tags have not been updated or the game so far only contains those specific tags in terms of content?

View attachment 845318
View attachment 845319
I would add humor, along with these which are listed under genre on the OP: 3dcg, Male protagonist, Big boobs, Big ass, Animated, Romance, Handjob, Vaginal sex

I don't know if there is a tag for dark subject matters such as suicide and depression but it does include those topics.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm not going to lie... I silently cursed to myself when I saw your 'Hollywood Actress' post. :)

GG
Thanks man!

Having Steph put off finalizing her job to spend more time with MC was a fantastic touch, though. Stretching out what should have taken a month for years, putting her job and freedom at risk, just because she fell in love was definitely a "rookie mistake" and, in my opinion, helps redeem her in MC's eyes.

"TIFU by falling in love and almost getting sent to GITMO for treason."

• Haha
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
well one thing is for sure the mc seriously needs to switch cell phone providers his current service sucks
Yeah,that needs to be addressed(that and that god damn couch in mc's apartment(preferably with a sledgehammer :D )).
Soooo....ahem....Drifty
About the whole Cece getting prego thing....planed for the game in general or just insinuated with that chapter ending song?Curiosity finally got the better of me,but I will understand if you dont respond to this(or give a vague response)since it could be a major spoiler.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
ima need that outdoor truth or dare with everyone in bikinis lol. i was like "yo steph can wait, i got more important things right now"
Haha, I was the total opposite, "wtf you sitting around for, go talk to Steph."

Hell I think it was the first time in a game I ever enable skip unread text, just to get to the Steph bit.
I did go back later to read it all though.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes