MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Let me correct your correction.
Why is Cece so perfect bros?
Anyhow,I dont think Lexi will have some terrifying skeleton in her closet.She is just more prone to making really shitty choices in the love department(to which I ask all of you:Who of us here didnt have that one shitty choice?).
LOL....

I can easily say I don't have a "love" skeleton in my closet. There are other skeletons in there though...

The problem with such diverse LI is that I worry about Drifty being able to devote enough time to everyone. Robin should be trying to save her business, not jetting to Hollywood (Kira works at a fast food restaurant, I can't imagine she has a lot of money so taking an extended vacation seems unlikely), Linda and Cece still need to find jobs and a place to live (so no money), Cece needs to find a therapist, Lexi needs to start working on another album/tour, James and Steph need jobs too (Steph has no money right now either)... Chris needs to go beg Christine to take him and the pussytickler back. Just a lot of "reality" and day to day life being ignored while they sit beside a superstar's pool all day.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
LOL....

I can easily say I don't have a "love" skeleton in my closet. There are other skeletons in there though...

The problem with such diverse LI is that I worry about Drifty being able to devote enough time to everyone. Robin should be trying to save her business, not jetting to Hollywood (Kira works at a fast food restaurant, I can't imagine she has a lot of money so taking an extended vacation seems unlikely), Linda and Cece still need to find jobs and a place to live (so no money), Cece needs to find a therapist, Lexi needs to start working on another album/tour, James and Steph need jobs too (Steph has no money right now either)... Chris needs to go beg Christine to take him and the pussytickler back. Just a lot of "reality" and day to day life being ignored while they sit beside a superstar's pool all day.
Remember we have two more updates to chapter 4 that might explain some of those. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Remember we have two more updates to chapter 4 that might explain some of those. :)
Hope so... I mean, it was cool that they all could drop everything and go with James to Hollywood but also makes me wonder about everything else.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hope so... I mean, it was cool that they all could drop everything and go with James to Hollywood but also makes me wonder about everything else.
Well see it as a long weekend away before real life interferes again, where I would not be surprised if some of the choices you make will determine on which girls you will concentrate for rest of story, being able to help the rest to get a better or other life even if do not end up with them. (remember the over 50 endings)

Besides Lexi feels like she might want to have her own posse around her (if she trusts them or maybe even needs people around her) and she is able to maintain all of them if she wants to. :p Also Stephs old work being interested in Lexi and MC will also play a roll, so Steph might still make money and who knows why her old work got interested in MC again. His past is also still a mystery if it will come back to haunt him who his father is in a good or bad way. There is still a lot of story to go and things dev can bring in, while hopefully concentrating on this group.

In the more fntastical speculations: Who knows maybe Mc will be found to be a great singer while with Lexi and after gossip of him with Lexi will become the next superstar or they will all become spies. (I know unlikely) :p

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well see it as a long weekend away before real life interferes again, where I would not be surprised if some of the choices you make will determine on which girls you will concentrate for rest of story, being able to help the rest to get a better or other life even if do not end up with them. (remember the over 50 endings)
It would be interesting to see if Drifty has some separation within the group based on the player's choices. Also whether more characters (non-love interests) enter the game as the story evolves. I mean, Lexi must have a manager, entourage, producers, collaborators, etc...

I am skeptical of the implementation of the "over 50 endings"

Besides Lexi feels like she might want to have her own posse around her (if she trusts them or maybe even needs people around her) and she is able to maintain all of them if she wants to. :p Also Stephs old work being interested in Lexi and MC will also play a roll, so Steph might still make money and who knows why her old work got interested in MC again. His past is also still a mystery if it will come back to haunt him who his father is in a good or bad way. There is still a lot of story to go and things dev can bring in, while hopefully concentrating on this group. Who knows maybe Mc will be found to be a great singer while with Lexi and after gossip of him with Lexi will become the next superstar or they will all become spies. (I know unlikely) :p
It will be interesting to see where this goes. I feel like there are already too many love interests, too many storylines, and so many things that could happen. Right now my twin concerns are cohesive storytelling and developer burn out. Also don't feel optimistic about this game having many "good" endings.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It would be interesting to see if Drifty has some separation within the group based on the player's choices. Also whether more characters (non-love interests) enter the game as the story evolves. I mean, Lexi must have a manager, entourage, producers, collaborators, etc...

I am skeptical of the implementation of the "over 50 endings"

It will be interesting to see where this goes. I feel like there are already too many love interests, too many storylines, and so many things that could happen. Right now my twin concerns are cohesive storytelling and developer burn out. Also don't feel optimistic about this game having many "good" endings.
I suspect there will be a number of pretty dark ones indeed, but also some pretty great ones and some acceptable ones. Well only the dev himself can look after himself, fact he wrote most out already and knows his endings is something that makes me positive. Just hope he will take the time he needs, also when that will be more as he expects and will not get worried then. This has a very interesting setup and lines until now, so it is worth the time it takes.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
LOL....

Hopefully not real ones... :D :p

From what I understood,we are getting back to all of those problems once the vacation is over(or was I wrong thinking that the entire chapter 4 is about vacation only while the fifth returns us the "real world").There are quite a few time skips in chapter 4 that further cement my belief in such a scenario.We still did not heard what Robbins bank meeting amounted to(which could be implemented into chapter 4 part 3,same for Kira's drama).I doubt that we will see Christine(the whole hooking him up with someone can easily be implemented in chapter).Now the part about Lexi is where you are on point(seeing Lexi joining us in MC's home town is kinda out there,she does have a carrier to go back to,and I cannot see her just leaving everything to go be with MC and the crew just because fuck it)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drifty shown us the depth of his talent with this update,and we will see what his plan for further development envelops.Im only hoping for one thing:that our MC does not become 007 by the end of this game. :D

ps-You are right about the too many LI part.We need to clear that board a bit(Holly is ok but that just takes Drifty's time to pay more attention to existing LI...unless he already did not planed her trough and trough).

pps-Drifty can you make dialogue between Cece and MC more sarcastic and playful so I can name my MC Niles. :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hopefully not real ones... :D :p
I'll never tell...

From what I understood,we are getting back to all of those problems once the vacation is over(or was I wrong thinking that the entire chapter 4 is about vacation only while the fifth returns us the "real world").There are quite a few time skips in chapter 4 that further cement my belief in such a scenario.We still did not heard what Robbins bank meeting amounted to(which could be implemented into chapter 4 part 3,same for Kira's drama).I doubt that we will see Christine(the whole hooking him up with someone can easily be implemented in chapter).Now the part about Lexi is where you are on point(seeing Lexi joining us in MC's home town is kinda out there,she does have a carrier to go back to,and I cannot see her just leaving everything to go be with MC and the crew just because fuck it)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, Robins bank meeting, Kira's job (and Chris's) and Linda's search for one (and Cece's and James), Cece's need for therapy... Ironically Steph and Lexi are more "free" at the moment than anyone else.

I'd kinda like to see Chris go back to Christine if the player chooses not to hook him up with anyone that is there.

I just don't see a superstar either 1) hiring everyone to suddenly be her entourage or 2) going and hanging out in whatever city the scooby gang is from (developer's really need to start giving cities names - just choose a generic and super common city name).

Drifty shown us the depth of his talent with this update,and we will see what his plan for further development envelops.Im only hoping for one thing:that our MC does not become 007 by the end of this game. :D
I really don't want James to become double oh bad ass in this game... I like the lovable goofball who had his heart broken and is trying to heal and find purpose. I don't need or want him to suddenly be a spy or superstar.

ps-You are right about the too many LI part.We need to clear that board a bit(Holly is ok but that just takes Drifty's time to pay more attention to existing LI...unless he already did not planed her trough and trough).
Yeah, I want to know a lot about a small group of characters instead of knowing a little about a large group of characters. All of these characters have issues that need to be sorted out and I don't like the idea that the MC will not be able to help his friends through some personal hell because he didn't choose to fuck them.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I'll never tell...

Yeah, Robins bank meeting, Kira's job (and Chris's) and Linda's search for one (and Cece's and James), Cece's need for therapy... Ironically Steph and Lexi are more "free" at the moment than anyone else.

I'd kinda like to see Chris go back to Christine if the player chooses not to hook him up with anyone that is there.

I just don't see a superstar either 1) hiring everyone to suddenly be her entourage or 2) going and hanging out in whatever city the scooby gang is from (developer's really need to start giving cities names - just choose a generic and super common city name).

I really don't want James to become double oh bad ass in this game... I like the lovable goofball who had his heart broken and is trying to heal and find purpose. I don't need or want him to suddenly be a spy or superstar.

Yeah, I want to know a lot about a small group of characters instead of knowing a little about a large group of characters. All of these characters have issues that need to be sorted out and I don't like the idea that the MC will not be able to help his friends through some personal hell because he didn't choose to fuck them.
:unsure::cautious:

One thing that slightly annoys me is that we have only just begun piercing Ceces armor,and that we will need a few more updates to really start helping her getting her act together.Well in that case I can agree on him going back to her(the whole choice about him saying its your show in kinda unappealing to me...who in their right mind wouldnt want to hookup a friend such as Chris with one of those hotties :D).Yeah Faithville or Incestfreeville...nothing on the nose though. :D
Hopefuly,Drifty can resist that temptation.
Yeah im not a fan of those either.That kind of gameplay is worse then locking the story behind a paywall(looking at you Konami,you sons of bitches).

ps-In other news,some is finally on page one in weighted ratings on f95.Lets help that person be in top five ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

BigDdave1999

Apr 30, 2020
Is there any idea when the next 2 parts are going to be released, with the missing options in part one i'm tempted to wait until chapter 4 is complete. I don't want to ruin it for myself... but if its 3 months or so i might just play it.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Unless they would have a specific interest in keeping her close to him that she didn't know about.
That makes more sense than Steph being able to drag on things for three years, explains why MC needed Witless Witness Protection, and why he is suddenly in danger.
As it was Steph's first field mission, I suppose her superiors could have thought it was best if she did not know the full story (and they just happened to have some incriminating photos when she wanted to quit).

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I think that including Steph in the group of friends will make for a more interesting story than excluding her. Because, as Drifty has said, that is going to be the original story he'd created. I don't want to play the edited story that he had to come up with after the many knee jerk reactions that the initial release received (I am definitely one of those first jerks that responded unfavorably to being forced to have sex with Steph, that experience helped me learn I really don't like games that don't allow me to choose who the MC fucks). Do I like Steph? Not really, she made a choice to hide information from James, but I am willing to move on from the anger that I originally felt because we have an explanation now. James deserved one, he got one, now he can continue to try and help all of his dysfunctional friends (and himself) move onto a healthier perspective/life.
I think that including Steph in the group of friends is the best decision, regardless of the MC's feelings.
Love : he wants to be with Steph as much as possible.
Neutral : MC can possibly continue to be friends with Steph, and Chris and Linda can continue their friendship with her.
Anger : Steph gets to see what her fuck-up cost her when she sees how happy MC is with someone else.

As I am now in the neutral / friend camp, I regretfully have to give up my club membership.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes