Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah but the chapters are pretty short so it doesn't feel like there is enough content with each girl. I only care for Cece and Lexi enough to see their routes, the rest would have been fine as side girls but that's it
Chaps have it all .. music, snarky, banter, tease, choices, lewds ... bask in the glory of gaming!

Let's see what chapters 5 - 8 bring. This is the downside of playing a VN before it's finished! In the meantime, there's plenty of single/limited choice games out there :)
This is perfect ... start with them bowling alley gurls and go 4 broke inside them in the end ... best route so far!

Chapter 4 feels really disjointed. Also why would you give Cece an orange tan before we fuck her.
Babes are out to have fun on the journey .. Cece is having most of it ... alone, talking to herself ...

This is my favourite render so far:

View attachment 965782
Description:
Straight stubby hefty straw receiving tongue service.
All the while crooked long orange thinner straw looking at a tight shut mouth.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
just noticed a little interaction missing from the walkthrough (and I don't know if it's been mentioned before).

In Chapter 4, the MC encounters Cece bummed out and not talking...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS - congrats to Drifty for his Christmas Contest 2020 success - richly deserved...

Last edited:

Zireael_

Oct 31, 2018
One of the best game I've ever played so far. I really liked characters and their stories. A great game with beautiful renders, animations and perfect musics. If you haven't played this game yet, you're missing a lot.

After making these sentences, I'll subscribe his patreon cause Dev really deserves it. Keep up to good work Drifty.

I'm Robin's guy forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Sorry to bother, but I remember there was something about the chapter 4 being splitted, is it complete now? And if it is, do I have to begin the game over?

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Sorry to bother, but I remember there was something about the chapter 4 being splitted, is it complete now? And if it is, do I have to begin the game over?
I don't think you need to, but if you have a save just before chapter 4 starts, it's better to use that one rather than rely on a chapter 4 save that might be a bit buggy.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo
D

Deleted member 3181120

I did not see a way to search the thread, so sorry if this was already asked.
Before dinner with Lexi there is an option to cheer up Cece or leave her alone.
Neither one seems to help. Is this just because I am on the Lexi path?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Choose to cheer her up, and when you sit down on the couch and finish the first line you speak to her, pull up your phone and "chat" with her, there should be a "send message" option. Keep exchanging text messages. I chose the cute cat but I don't think it matters.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's posible, because when I try to cheer her up it works (I'm in Cece path)

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
And who were that guy spying them in the end, were him Marvin?
I know the other two were Matt and the MC's father...

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes