Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Does the nitedawg event mentioned by Kevin(if we don't ask help from Lexi) happen in next update? I only played the CeCe route so far and nothing happened yet. Also,during the CeCe route the last scene is of MC having sex with CeCe right?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Does the nitedawg event mentioned by Kevin(if we don't ask help from Lexi) happen in next update? I only played the CeCe route so far and nothing happened yet. Also,during the CeCe route the last scene is of MC having sex with CeCe right?
If you unlocked the event you can see a preview. Just click on Cece's pic in the last screen of the chapter and you see the option.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
love the way this was made! writing is great, music matches emotion well, and over all its a fun experience. i honestly can say this was super fun to play

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm a bit baffled right now.
I last played version 4.1 but when I try to play 4.51 and load my last save the game just ends at exactly the same point.
What is the new content and how do I reach it?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I'm a bit baffled right now.
I last played version 4.1 but when I try to play 4.51 and load my last save the game just ends at exactly the same point.
What is the new content and how do I reach it?
The new content is the Lexi, Linda, Robin and Kira routes + additional scenes that are shared between all the routes, you need to use a save from the Ch. 3 end screen as saves made during Ch. 4 with v0.4.1 dont work.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have enough love to be all throbbing and deep entangled in these fantastic mature, strong, independant
bombshels who will shape my future into the life my wildest dreams dream about!
1609957044165.png

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
On the plain where it says turn it to a party i go to music app in the phone but when i get in the app it says there is no songs available.
What am i doing wrong?

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes