DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually, Stella dies no matter what you do, meaning it's unavoidable. If Drifty ever goes that dark I hope he reserves it for one of the bad endings. Otherwise, if this goes anything like DA or AL (where you can't do anything about it) and you happen to be playing Cece or Steph, you might want to put on the brakes and wait until whatever tragedy reveals itself before getting too invested in an LI which may end up dying on you. Not really a game I'm keen on playing unless it also includes a different outcome, but with 58 endings, I'm sure that Drifty could manage one.
Edit:
I don't know how many of y'all remember ToML but there's a scene with Helena which ended in a pretty tragic way. Fortunately, she also has a very "wholesome" (quoting Drifty) ending. That game only has 14 endings btw although they were all from the MC's POV.
He meant the option of the MC dieing with his funeral shown at end, then there was also another bad ending where MC took a wrong choice and he ends up death without it being shown, but with all his girls in a bad position. Then again that game is a dark story in a corrupt world, so bad endings do fit it and were no real surprise though they were only a few.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
ok so I'm using AVG antivirus (free version) and I went to put this game into full screen and it quarantined the exe file. I know its a false positive, the problem I'm having is now I can't re download the game. When I unpack the game it won't unpack the exe file because access is denied.

I removed the file from quarantine, and was going to add the game file as an exception, but I'm having troubles with that.. if anyone has any help, short of turning off my antivirus it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: After jumping through 20 hoops and doing 30 steps and restarting my computer 40 times, I've learned that if you add the folder to exceptions after you extract it, but BEFORE you play it, you won't have troubles... stupid AVG

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
is anyone having a problem in choosing the MC trait
cos mine shows an error and when I ignore it automatically selects Flirty
I downloaded the compressed version

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
ok so I'm using AVG antivirus (free version) and I went to put this game into full screen and it quarantined the exe file. I know its a false positive, the problem I'm having is now I can't re download the game. When I unpack the game it won't unpack the exe file because access is denied.

I removed the file from quarantine, and was going to add the game file as an exception, but I'm having troubles with that.. if anyone has any help, short of turning off my antivirus it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: After jumping through 20 hoops and doing 30 steps and restarting my computer 40 times, I've learned that if you add the folder to exceptions after you extract it, but BEFORE you play it, you won't have troubles... stupid AVG
Use 360 security it's easy
and fucks up very less

haryel

Apr 10, 2018
Someone really needs to create a Spotify playlist with all the song from LOF. It's way too good, goddamn.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I honestly don't remember but I believe that Drifty promised that there would be no dead LI's at the end.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Goddammit, please let everyone be fine. There's enough tragedy in the world already. I'm legit scared to play without looking up spoilers now.
only need to be afraid on other inferior games, such as let's say anything by DPC
:D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
only need to be afraid on other inferior games, such as let's say anything by DPC
:D
Not completely sure, but do remember Drifty said something bad could happen on Steph path if you completely dumped her during the Steph flaming wars and she might exonerate herself by a big sacrifice. Might have been changed in meantime though or not have been intended to be a fatal sacrifice anyway. Since kinda spoilerish makes sense that Drifty did not want to elaborate on it. :)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Not completely sure, but do remember Drifty said something bad could happen on Steph path if you completely dumped her during the Steph flaming wars and she might exonerate herself by a big sacrifice. Might have been changed in meantime though or not have been intended to be a fatal sacrifice anyway. Since kinda spoilerish makes sense that Drifty did not want to elaborate on it. :)
I wonder if the agent watching / protecting the MC will get injured / killed. Depending on the choices the player made, the agent is either Steph (if MC does not take her to Lexi's) or Melvin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think we gonna see what really happened on the night that Matt raped Linda.
This scene would be hard to be done and with a lot of emotional weight like the dev said on that interview.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think we gonna see what really happened on the night that Matt raped Linda.
This scene would be hard to be done and with a lot of emotional weight like the dev said on that interview.
Personally, I hope that if the scene is included it will be skippable. I quit all games that have a mandatory rape scene to watch (and I don't care if it's a memory)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Personally, I hope that if the scene is included it will be skippable. I quit all games that have a mandatory rape scene to watch (and I don't care if it's a memory)
I'd prefer the events not be shown at all (f that is indeed what happened). We don't need to see it to convey the emotions, so just stick with narrations or flashbacks end before or start after the rape.

There can be times when witnessing a violent crime is important to the narrative, but they are few and far between. LoF doesn't feel like the right place for one of those exceptions.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes