Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Kimono & geisha Kanazashi are specifically Japanese, and not Chinese.
I know that. With a last name like Takagi I think I would know that. :ROFLMAO:

But yes, I was being general to start then more focused at the end of that sentence. Trust me, I have over 300 B&W and color Japanese movies in my iTunes collection, a lot of them about the Sengoku (Jidai) period and I have a picture of a beautiful Geisha on my wall. I'm pretty sure I know what's what.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I know that. With a last name like Takagi I think I would know that. :ROFLMAO:

But yes, I was being general to start then more focused at the end of that sentence. Trust me, I have over 300 B&W and color Japanese movies in my iTunes collection, a lot of them about the Sengoku (Jidai) period and I have a picture of a beautiful Geisha on my wall. I'm pretty sure I know what's what.
Japanese last name or not, when there's zero evidence of anything Chinese in that picture but you lead off with that...

Anyways it's all good.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Gotta agree that the music is abso-fucking-lutely amazing, so much so that I unren'd the tracks so that I could listen to them whenever I am in the mood for some really good upbeat mood music ;) lmao

Reactions: Darkness65

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I made a walkthrough for this game because why not! ;) I actually have a patron who requested it ivanov95. All thanks to Qleaf Jedi Master of walkthroughs.

Edit: Updated to Ch. 5 v0.5.1c

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I think you made a mistake edit for chapter 4 in which when you walk in on Holly and Lexi talking in the kitchen, you don't always have the option to "Listen" based on previous choices made. Just a thought that you may want to put a note next to it stating that you get that option IF you do "this option".

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think you made a mistake edit for chapter 4 in which when you walk in on Holly and Lexi talking in the kitchen, you don't always have the option to "Listen" based on previous choices made. Just a thought that you may want to put a note next to it stating that you get that option IF you do "this option".
I'm 90% sure you always have the choice, it's just different dialogue depending on what you tell Holly.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Man, this VN is a gem, you know its good when you can't decide which girl you want. I thought Lexi was my number one but playing the other routes out all the way I'm conflicted haha.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Took me 5 Chapters to get to my first lewd scene and it ended with an almost perfectly executed ruined orgasm... thank you Lexi =)
But hey, the MC called it a perfect ending... Seems like he has a kinky side afterall :p

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Cool, so i reached the end of chapter 5 and after the MC declared his absolute, pure love to Lexi and they figured out how to make their relationship work.. beautiful, ain't it?..how, fucking heartbreaking...
Well, then once again the MC declares his super, mega, ultra love to lexi one more time just for good meassure :p
They're happy and they fly off into the "sunset" (back home).. THE END ...

Good game and off to the next game...

Oh wait, of course.., silly me,
I forgot to mention the very last part where for some reason the game tries to make me feel bad about finding my happy end :p
Everybody back home is still totally lovesick about the MC and idk...everything is just weird and over the top..

So unless Lexi does break up with the MC in the next chapter or 2 there's no reason whatsoever to go for any of the other girls..like none, zero, nada..
Especially not after the MC giving minute long speeches about ultimate love and all that

He'd become the biggest asshole of all AVNs ever written combined :p

Well, i'm gonna check out some of the other chapter five endings with different girls just to see if they are in the same ballpark when it comes to declaring unconditional love...but i already have a feeling though

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018

Unlocked

Illustrated Dev Diary, July 23rd, 2021

It's been another week of making decent progress. I've been posing and rendering all week, and have finished almost all the visuals in all the scenes except for the ending. Mostly animations, but some story renders as well.

Next week I'll be at our summer house where I'll focus on catching up on the writing and scripting, before I move on to work on visualizing that long sequence of scenes which is the ending.

To give you some kind of idea of how big that ending is, I'm now at 1,008 story renders, and expect to get closer to 1,500 when it's done, before I start making the filler renders for the rest of the story.

For animation frames, the counter now stands at 11,924 - a more than 3,400 render increase since last week, or roughly 20 every hour.

Have a good week, and stay safe out there.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Unlocked

Illustrated Dev Diary, July 23rd, 2021

It's been another week of making decent progress. I've been posing and rendering all week, and have finished almost all the visuals in all the scenes except for the ending. Mostly animations, but some story renders as well.

Next week I'll be at our summer house where I'll focus on catching up on the writing and scripting, before I move on to work on visualizing that long sequence of scenes which is the ending.

To give you some kind of idea of how big that ending is, I'm now at 1,008 story renders, and expect to get closer to 1,500 when it's done, before I start making the filler renders for the rest of the story.

For animation frames, the counter now stands at 11,924 - a more than 3,400 render increase since last week, or roughly 20 every hour.

Have a good week, and stay safe out there.
As Drifty mentioned, he rendered 3402 frames of animation this week (nearly double his previous high), in addition to 57 story renders. His overall average is now around 84 story renders and 994 frames of animation per week. If you prefer the graphical format, here are the charts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, the animation render rate is through the roof, while the story render frame dropped off a bit. Drifty implied the new Chapter will have at least 1500 story renders when it's done, which is about the total from Chapter 5. If we assume Drifty kicks the story render pace up to ~100/week (less than a productive week but more than his overall average), he'd hit the 1500 mark in late August.

Taking that as a benchmark, it suggests Chapter 6 would probably release in mid September. Obviously that's very speculative: Drifty's render rate is highly variable and there may well be a lot of other story renders (and/or other things) to finish. In fact, I'd expect Chapter 6 to be bigger than Chapter 5 given it covers 50% more LI paths and has been hinted to be pretty heavy stuff. But "dramatic" weight doesn't always translate directly to quantity. As I said, this is very speculative.

The moral of the story is we're clearly making progress, but I wouldn't expect Chapter 6 before September.

Last edited:

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
how to get holly to kiss us when she is smoking and lying down naked or will she turn her head anyway

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
how to get holly to kiss us when she is smoking and lying down naked or will she turn her head anyway
If your talking about the scene where the MC leans in to whisper "That's just stupid...", I don't think it's supposed to be a set up for a kiss. Also there is no variable for that in the script that I saw so there's most likely no kiss from Holly anyway.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes