Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I just played this for the first time yday and finished lexi's path. Just curious who's everybody's goto pick in this game?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I just played this for the first time yday and finished lexi's path. Just curious who's everybody's goto pick in this game?
CeCe all the way. It seems she is going to be a big part of thing as well, unless it's just a coincidence she is on the laptop in the beginning and set as the background of the MC's phone. It looks like the dev has big plans her her I think.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
CeCe all the way. It seems she is going to be a big part of thing as well, unless it's just a coincidence she is on the laptop in the beginning and set as the background of the MC's phone. It looks like the dev has big plans her her I think.
I'll give her route a go next most likely, she seems to be a fav for people.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I personally think it's the most emotional and romantic route the game has. You won't be disappointed.
Who do I hook Chris up with? I think I tried Holly the redhead friend of Lexi, but nothing seemed to come of it. Also I'm glad this can have you remain friends with the rest and not force you into a harem route like allot of other VN's.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Who do I hook Chris up with? I think I tried Holly the redhead friend of Lexi, but nothing seemed to come of it. Also I'm glad this can have you remain friends with the rest and not force you into a harem route like allot of other VN's.
You can hook Chris up with whoever you want or no one at all, you don't see anything come from it until the beginning of chapter 5, I always set him up with Linda on account of their history together, it just makes the most sense to me.

As far as I know there isn't a harem route for this game, nor the intent to add one but don't quote me on that. It's one LI or possibly none at all, I haven't tried but it seem like you can play all the way up to the latest chapter and not be with anyone.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I have played this game with a walkthrough once, and ended up in a throuple.

That path of the game seems to be complete.
Are the other paths also complete?
If that is the case, why is this game listed as a 0.5 and not as completed?
Or am I missing something (admittedly, it was rather late at night and I wasn't firing on all cylinders when I was playing)?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I have played this game with a walkthrough once, and ended up in a throuple.

That path of the game seems to be complete.
Are the other paths also complete?
If that is the case, why is this game listed as a 0.5 and not as completed?
Or am I missing something (admittedly, it was rather late at night and I wasn't firing on all cylinders when I was playing)?
It is not complete. All paths are ongoing stories.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
A few things, finally finished all the paths I still say Lexi is my fav. I kept missing scenes and couldnt figure it out until I got the walkthrough and saw there was a 3way path I missed but it's fine. Last time I finally invited the Steph to join the friends again and realized she got replaced by john cena spying on me lol.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Amazing game, but I'm wondering how to unlock the "wouldn't mind including Holly" in chapter 5, anybody got that?

It looks to be tied to her balcony scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long story short it looks like you need to exhaust all of the options with her on the balcony and pick Lexi on night 4. It may not work if you set her up with Chris but I don't see anything about that.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I'm not able to choose music when on the plane, I'm following the walkthrough but when connecting to external speakers I get "No Songs available".

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm not able to choose music when on the plane, I'm following the walkthrough but when connecting to external speakers I get "No Songs available".
Did you download Lexi's songs after you set up the flight? It should be available by the time you are at the restaurant with CeCe, Linda and Chris. On your phone you go to music then "download Lexi songs".

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Did you download Lexi's songs after you set up the flight? It should be available by the time you are at the restaurant with CeCe, Linda and Chris. On your phone you go to music then "download Lexi songs".
No! I Think I missed that :S, thanks for the info.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018

Unlocked

Illustrated Dev Diary, July 30th, 2021

So far, so good!

This week I haven't rendered a single image (what a horrible way to start a weekly update). On the other hand, I've been writing about 8,000 lines in Renpy, then removing 2,000 of them to avoid the chapter being an exposition dump and keep continuity.

About 2 hours ago I caught up with latest renders, and shifted my attention back to posing renders and animations.

Progress right now is at around 75% when looking at the numbers. For actual time remining, it's closer to 85% due to me having finished the big demanding scenes, the heavy script stuff and all pathing.
If I were to compare this chapter to the last one, I'm at about the point where we're entering Lexi's yacht.

We're getting closer to the release date video too, but not quite there yet. I'm going to do most of the rendering of that last big sequence of events before putting a date out there. That scene is very important to the story, and I want to be sure I've nailed it before giving a date.
You can expect the time from the release date video to the actual release to be closer to each other than previous chapters.

And with that, have a tremendous weekend and stay safe out there.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Unlocked

Illustrated Dev Diary, July 30th, 2021

So far, so good!

This week I haven't rendered a single image (what a horrible way to start a weekly update). On the other hand, I've been writing about 8,000 lines in Renpy, then removing 2,000 of them to avoid the chapter being an exposition dump and keep continuity.

About 2 hours ago I caught up with latest renders, and shifted my attention back to posing renders and animations.

Progress right now is at around 75% when looking at the numbers. For actual time remining, it's closer to 85% due to me having finished the big demanding scenes, the heavy script stuff and all pathing.
If I were to compare this chapter to the last one, I'm at about the point where we're entering Lexi's yacht.

We're getting closer to the release date video too, but not quite there yet. I'm going to do most of the rendering of that last big sequence of events before putting a date out there. That scene is very important to the story, and I want to be sure I've nailed it before giving a date.
You can expect the time from the release date video to the actual release to be closer to each other than previous chapters.

And with that, have a tremendous weekend and stay safe out there.
Et tu, Drifty? Is there some sort of quantifiable Dev Diary strike going on right now? I need my number fix!!

The worst part is that Drifty DID give us some important numbers, he just omitted the current tally which makes everything so much more speculative than it had to be. Drifty said he's finished about 75% of the art for the update, so we'd finally have some target numbers... if we knew how much art he had actually completed. But we don't. So we'll just have to take our best guess based on the progress thus far.

As of last week, Dritfy had completed 1008 story renders and 11924 frames of animation, and was averaging 84 story and 994 frames of animation per week. Therefore we'll estimate that this week Drifty would have about 1092 story renders and 12918 frames of animation. Adding an additional 25% to those numbers gives us final targets of 1365 story renders and 16148 frames of animation. And with that roundabout calculation out of the way, we can finally go to the charts!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, both charts converge with our new targets around August 20, which is a promising sign. But that's only tracking progress based on art, and Drifty specifically mentioned that overall progress was probably around 85% compared to 75 for the art. Going by that number, it's been 13 weeks since work on Chapter 6 began so we'd expect to hit 100% around week 15.3. If we round that up to week 16 we get... August 20.

Of course those numbers are extremely speculative, and there would presumably still be more time needed to test and polish the release. But for now I'd say we seem to be heading towards a release around the start of September.

In the meantime, I am very confused by the picture here. I'd assumed Lexi would be on the back burner after three chapters of heavy focus, so is this a special render? Or is Lexi getting some truly bizarre cutaway in the middle of a segment that really ought to put the spotlight on the other girls?

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
Just started this one and am really enjoying it. Question though, when you have to choose your LI, is it obvious in the game? Just want to make sure I get my save files set up right so I can have all paths setup after the splits.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes