Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Just started this one and am really enjoying it. Question though, when you have to choose your LI, is it obvious in the game? Just want to make sure I get my save files set up right so I can have all paths setup after the splits.
Just as Skeltom said, at the beginning of Ep4 there is a decision to take a path (or not). There is also the possibility to take a throuple path with Kira and Robin, based on your responses in a conversation with Kira in Ep3 morning. I seem to recall the dev saying that any path is not definitive yet, but I may be wrong.

Reactions: gixxer750

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
Well played through all current paths. I really like this. Interesting story, good writing and I really like the characters. Got another questions, I got 4 out of 5 bonus scenes unlocked. The only one I am missing is "...he always comes at night". How do you unlock this one?

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Overall I enjoy playing this a lot. Good writing, render & dialogue, three main things I'm looking for when it comes to AVN. I only have one criticism: the phone mechanism is a bit tedious.

Reactions: thorin0815

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Amazing game, but I'm wondering how to unlock the "wouldn't mind including Holly" in chapter 5, anybody got that?
After 3 tries or I finally read the clue text more carefully when the navigation arrows came up. You have to hit all the squares. Holly's hair gets a comment, the blank wall above her back gets a comment and her ass gets one as well. In addition to those you have to get both comments on her face image and all 3 on her boob before going to the end scene which is her tattoo. If you plan your arrow movements right it all works out and unlocks the potential for Holly on the boat. Whether you decide to go for that or not is still your own option too which is nice. It is probably best to save the starting image for this so if you don't get it right you can go back and try again. Whether you get it or not to set up the 3some you won't get any clue on that in the Holly sunbathing scene.

Something else I did was pick a surprising response to Holly's question about which girl when she first meets the MC. Instead of picking the Lexi answer I picked the third one which was something like I had my eye on someone else and I was looking Holly squarely in the face when I said that. Not sure that made a difference or not but maybe it did.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
@ hottarod
Wasn't it also necessary to buy cigarettes for Holly?
I don't know if that is a deal breaker or not because I have always chose to do that. I also now wonder if deciding to invite Steph out to the mansion is also in that category because Holly asks the MC specifically why he does that. She even commented that it changed her impression of the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
@ hottarod
Wasn't it also necessary to buy cigarettes for Holly?
I don't know if that is a deal breaker or not because I have always chose to do that. I also now wonder if deciding to invite Steph out to the mansion is also in that category because Holly asks the MC specifically why he does that. She even commented that it changed her impression of the MC.
The cigarettes are not a requirement. I got the threesome in one playthrough without knowing even about the cigarettes.

The Steph route is interesting. I never try a route without her. Maybe I'll try a test run later.

Reactions: Dalish

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I completed my first run and I have to admit I'm impressed, even though I find certain episodes rather naive. The most prominent developer (you all know who) should learn from Drifty how to properly implement drama sequences that feel relatable and enjoyable and not ridiculous and forced. The Patreon supporters number is shocking me though. The dev deserves a lot more supporters.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I was just so happy about the trailer... until I almost had a heart attack! I guess I'm just too old for so much drama. Could she really be saved?!? I just have to know! I need to play it! I need... I want... I need to calm down...
Where are my heart pills?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The cigarettes don't come up until after the night with Lexi and Holly, it isn't a condition for that to happen, it's not even in the code.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I was expecting Cece to go back to the bridge at the end of chapter 5 when the MC chose another girl or even if he chose her. It is not surprising that it appears something around this angle is being worked on. I was also kind of thinking that if the MC hooks back up with Steph that he has a future working at his dad's company which is in LA and so is Steph and so also is Lexi and Holly, LOL.

May 8, 2018
I was expecting Cece to go back to the bridge at the end of chapter 5 when the MC chose another girl or even if he chose her. It is not surprising that it appears something around this angle is being worked on.
It's weird because from the trailer, it looks like we're seeing the POV as if you were on Cece's path, which leads me to the question if she is going to try to jump off the bridge if you are not in her path or does she only jump if you are set on her path.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It's weird because from the trailer, it looks like we're seeing the POV as if you were on Cece's path, which leads me to the question if she is going to try to jump off the bridge if you are not in her path or does she only jump if you are set on her path.
But Cece is shown as waking up on bed next to MC, so presumably that would suggest it is on her path?

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes