Ron Swanson

Jun 7, 2017
I just played this for the first time and.....wow. Absolutely stunning achievement. I truly care about the characters and don't play just for that quick release. To me this is far better than DIK or anything else I've played so far. Just wow.

Cece is possibly the most physically attractive girl I've seen in a game (those eyes...)....but sorry Lexi is just the best.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
This is pretty true. Between feminist and online dating (hookup culture) dating a women, unless you are in the top 10% of guys is a rare thing. A lot of women will not date down, ie if the guy does not make the same or more, they won't date you. Never mind that guys have been doing that since creation. A lot of women believe they are entitled to someone who looks like the MC (must be over 6', must be athletic, etc), even if they are clearly well below that level in looks. A study showed that women consider 80% of the men on dating apps "below average" in appearance . What they fail to realize is that that the top 10-20% of men, have so many options, they aren't going to settle down. They can "hit it and quit it" at any time. And when/if they do finally decide to settle down, it will be with a top 10% women too. Heck, I even saw a study that showed that... it was at least a third of women, will say yes to a date a guy they are not interested in, to get a free dinner.

Edit: Added sources. Please note, I said "a lot" not "all" and "a lot" is subjective. shrugs. Also, the over 6' and athletic, (and you can probably add "makes over 6 figures" too) is ancedotal, I don't have a study, but it's very common in women's dating profiles.
Yep, great information ^.

It's good for men to be red-pilled in today's society. Even though I am in a good marriage myself (been with the same girl for 16 years), I would not recommend it today to any guy simply due to the high risk and low reward of the situation - trying to look out for my fellow dudes here. Courts heavily favor women and will generally rake the guy over the coals with money, assets, and custody rulings. It's simply not worth the risk if you're a guy today - as I saw a lawyer once state during a discussion on the topic - "I would never recommend a client enter into a contract where the other party gets rewarded for breaking it." - over 60% of marriages fail today and the majority of divorces are initiated by women. Food for thought. Protect yourselves.

If you do decide to date with the intention of eventual co-habitation and marriage, my advice would be to vet very thoroughly - date the girl for several years before even considering moving in together.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice but bit complex game (how to complete task isn't always clear (for example finding how to contact lexi wasn't that obvious)), good graphics and animations and plot.

2 (of 3) questions (since 1st was contacting lexi which pdf wt answered): 1. where to put codes in op and what those do?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
"Oh, a content warning for chapter six, well whatever it's fine. Shouldn't be a big deal."

Narrator: It was not fine. Not fine at all.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Most girls are not looking for love, they would rather just have a quick pump or literally what the guy has:
his car, his job, his house, his life.
Very few girls actually want the guy because they feel good when they are with him.

This is pretty true. Between feminist and online dating (hookup culture) dating a women, unless you are in the top 10% of guys is a rare thing. A lot of women will not date down, ie if the guy does not make the same or more, they won't date you. Never mind that guys have been doing that since creation. A lot of women believe they are entitled to someone who looks like the MC (must be over 6', must be athletic, etc), even if they are clearly well below that level in looks. A study showed that women consider 80% of the men on dating apps "below average" in appearance . What they fail to realize is that that the top 10-20% of men, have so many options, they aren't going to settle down. They can "hit it and quit it" at any time. And when/if they do finally decide to settle down, it will be with a top 10% women too. Heck, I even saw a study that showed that... it was at least a third of women, will say yes to a date a guy they are not interested in, to get a free dinner.

Edit: Added sources. Please note, I said "a lot" not "all" and "a lot" is subjective. shrugs. Also, the over 6' and athletic, (and you can probably add "makes over 6 figures" too) is ancedotal, I don't have a study, but it's very common in women's dating profiles.
In most cases I wouldn't even respond to such nonsense. I can't help myself.

This is absolute bullshit. I bet you are one of those self-proclaimed "Nice guys' who calls a woman a cunt if she rejects you or refuses to give you nudes.. Seek help if you really have this type of mindset.

Last edited:

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
In most cases I wouldn't even respond to such nonsense. I can't help myself.

This is absolute bullshit. I bet you are one of those self-proclaimed "Nice guys' who calls a woman a cunt if she rejects you or refuses to give you nudes.. Seek help if you really have this type of mindset.
It isn't BS, which is why I backed it up with sources. You've already lost the argument because you made personal attacks instead of countering my argument.

If you want to disagree with what I said, feel free, you can have your own opinion. But when you call something BS and you show absolutely no proof to support your view and then tell me I am the one who needs help... yeah, that's called projection.

If you want to discuss further, was can in PM or make a thread in the off topic forums... personal attacks don't belong in the game forums.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Fuck... made me cry I thought i left behind so many dark thoughts i ended up tearing up from the inside so badly, the story itself is amazing i am glad there is a gem like this where so much focus is on storytelling and having so much depth to all the characters, and not just superficial personalities... every one of them has so much depth, and everything done altogether is just amazing, but the pain there at the end... i hate myself for saying it the powerful emotions that brings it shouldnt change with the heart monitor (even tho im quite sure all will end up "good" afterwards) the world can be horrible and more often than not we cannot fix things and help people (even worse we usually dont try) but as i said i hate myself for saying it the powerful message the last chapter sends is.. Honest, and heartbreaking, not everything should just be a happy end, again fuck it hurts. off to wipe the tears away

Reactions: DarkOs31 and VOYEUR

ArbitraryName

Apr 19, 2021
I really want to give this game a try, but the Mega link is too big to download without an account, the Nopy link has a corrupted file, and the Mix and Anon links are so awful they try to flood me with pop-ups, and when they finally do start downloading it says it will take upwards of 24 hours to finish.

Anyone know an easier way to get this done that doesn't require getting a Mega subscription or waiting for an update to the Nopy link?

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes