May 8, 2018
I really want to give this game a try, but the Mega link is too big to download without an account, the Nopy link has a corrupted file, and the Mix and Anon links are so awful they try to flood me with pop-ups, and when they finally do start downloading it says it will take upwards of 24 hours to finish.

Anyone know an easier way to get this done that doesn't require getting a Mega subscription or waiting for an update to the Nopy link?
Seen some people here complaining about the Nopy link not working, but I've tested it many times and I've always been able to download it + play it without any errors.

ArbitraryName

Apr 19, 2021
Try uBlock Origin, best ad-blocker out there imho
Honestly, I could get past the pop-ups if the downloads from those sources didn't seem to take so inexplicably long. Genuinely, when I just tried to download from Anonfile, the download was maxing out at like 50something kb/s. I know Australian internet is dodgy, but Mega and Nopy downloads always work as quickly as they should.

Appreciate the suggestion all the same, though.

Reactions: ben_sylar

ArbitraryName

Apr 19, 2021
Seen some people here complaining about the Nopy link not working, but I've tested it many times and I've always been able to download it + play it without any errors.
Dunno what to tell you, mate. I downloaded it from the Nopy link a few days ago and when I went to extract it, it threw up a bunch of errors, and wouldn't even launch. Tried redownloading it, but it was the same deal. Which really is a shame, because 99% of the time the Nopy links work perfectly for me, just not in this case.

Reactions: jestgamez

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yep me too, gave it up to post that it works great. If they don't get it, that this is an problem from there own connection or Nopy Servers while Downloading and corrupting the Files. The File just work like it should be if downloaded without connection problems.

ArbitraryName

Apr 19, 2021
Yep me too, gave it up to post that it works great. If they don't get it, that this is an problem from there own connection or Nopy Servers while Downloading and corrupting the Files. The File just work like it should be if downloaded without connection problems.
I'm giving it another go now. Have to wait and see, I guess.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Some of the Nopy servers are shitty, so you get a corrupted download; this happened to me a bunch of times. So basically if you notice that the server you downloaded from gave to a bad file, then try to re-download but make sure it's from a different server.

Reactions: jestgamez

ArbitraryName

Apr 19, 2021
Some of the Nopy servers are shitty, so you get a corrupted download; this happened to me a bunch of times. So basically if you notice that the server you downloaded from gave to a bad file, then try to re-download but make sure it's from a different server.
Yeah, just tried downloading it again from the Nopy link and extracting gave a heap of errors. The Nopy server was na-7, but I'm honestly not sure how to ensure I get it from a different server than that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is called ”tech skills” - our gamers at the forefront of technology do know,
alas .. those on the opposite side of the techie spectrum, just looking 4 fun moments,
need our guidance and to that, you have my ”thank you!” for giving directions.
i was having the same problem, changed servers and it worked, you have to open the settings in nopy in the icons bar, i used the europe server both for files and cache
Worked like a charm! Thank you. Hopefully more people will notice this.
Thankfully .. this game is not tech compliant and only emphasizes the paramount
need to get our phone skill down to a jest, should we care to woe Lexy and Cece.

Good luck and Game oN!

May 8, 2018

1634916928359.png
1634916913646.png

Still going strong on the render marathon.

I had a slight setback this week when I looked through a completed scene and found it to be very "Hollywood movie" inspired, and because of that equally unrealistic. So I contacted a doctor at my local hospital, explained my situation, and that I was writing a story and needed advice. He was very forthcoming and we met up a few days later for a talk where I got some good pointers of how things really work. Incidentally, during out talk it surfaced that this doctor had been studying my daughters case post mortem. Life has a way of throwing you surprises.

Anyway, our talk led to me re-rendering the before mentioned scene. Even so, numbers are decent for this week. We're now at 724 story renders (not counting the re-renders), and animations at 4,486 like last week. I still have a few scenes to do before I'll be diving head first into the animation heavy weeks, which pairs up nicely with me having to catch up on the Renpy stuff.

I hope you had a productive week as well. Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1463926
View attachment 1463925

Still going strong on the render marathon.

I had a slight setback this week when I looked through a completed scene and found it to be very "Hollywood movie" inspired, and because of that equally unrealistic. So I contacted a doctor at my local hospital, explained my situation, and that I was writing a story and needed advice. He was very forthcoming and we met up a few days later for a talk where I got some good pointers of how things really work. Incidentally, during out talk it surfaced that this doctor had been studying my daughters case post mortem. Life has a way of throwing you surprises.

Anyway, our talk led to me re-rendering the before mentioned scene. Even so, numbers are decent for this week. We're now at 724 story renders (not counting the re-renders), and animations at 4,486 like last week. I still have a few scenes to do before I'll be diving head first into the animation heavy weeks, which pairs up nicely with me having to catch up on the Renpy stuff.

I hope you had a productive week as well. Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty
Let's see, it looks like Drifty completed 94 story renders and 0 animation frames this week. His overall average is now 103 story renders and 641 frames of animation per week since Chapter 6 launched. Presumably the actual numbers are better than they appear since Difty managed to rework a bunch of existing renders at the same time, but the charts can only show the numbers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not too much more to say; we're probably still looking at a release around the end of the year, but progress has been too variable to make any estimates beyond that.

I'm definitely curious to see how the more 'realistic' approach to the hospital scenes will play out. That could be really cool.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I'm definitely curious to see how the more 'realistic' approach to the hospital scenes will play out. That could be really cool.
DEV just added to this scene the smell of ether and all the other stuff that make you sick when you walk into a hospital.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
With such good rating.. itch to download gets high... but then the cover pic of a girl with tears in her eyes... stops me every time... So I decided to ask formally...... is it really sadistic??

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
With such good rating.. itch to download gets high... but then the cover pic of a girl with tears in her eyes... stops me every time... So I decided to ask formally...... is it really sadistic??
Not sadistic, but that particular girl is very depressed.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Absolute not sadistic at all. Not even close. Unless you actually meant sad not sadistic, then yes it has a big element of sadness.

Sadistic - Deriving pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.

Sad - Feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes