ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
No matter what I do, I can't seem to make it so that I can go down the Lexi + Holly route. Anybody get that to work?
I don't know the details, but my understanding is that you you need to express interest in Holly in Chapter 4, then look at *all* the screens when looking at/talking to Holly on the balcony (including the wall behind her). Why noticing that Lexi's wall needs a new coat of paint matters to the threesome I couldn't tell you, but that seems to be the case.

Reactions: Ero and brotherDIK

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I don't know the details, but my understanding is that you you need to express interest in Holly in Chapter 4, then look at *all* the screens when looking at/talking to Holly on the balcony (including the wall behind her). Why noticing that Lexi's wall needs a new coat of paint matters to the threesome I couldn't tell you, but that seems to be the case.
Yup the wall is the key... LOL

brotherDIK

Oct 1, 2021
i was coming here to get help on her route thanks man

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Didn't realize that the wall was so important... I'll give it a try, thanks!

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Does anyone know the daz models used for leap of faith, Drifty suggested I ask here as well as in his discord, as I want to add more to the fan art thread, looking for Lexi, Robin, Kira, Steph, Holly
Thanks in advance

SaintArthas

Jul 18, 2021
Just completed Chapter 6 and just wow what a story! Really hit me so hard in ways I didn't expect an AVN to. Great to hear the good progress for next Chapter! :):)

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
I tried searching and understanding the fan walkthrough with no luck, it's always red and not clickable. How do you hook Chris and Holly together? What are the triggers?

EDIT: Do I just need to reject Robin's advances in episode 2?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
puuuh, i'm done with my cece-only-run and it was terrific...and in the end I had a lump in my throat.:(
had taken longer than I expected and yes i went the full reject-steph way (some will despise me for it and i can take it)...
in the end it was harder than i expected to keep this path through.:whistle:
i became to often sidetracked with the girls and decisions to take.o_O

except for holly, all girls have piqued my interest and i will dare to play another round with the girls.
why except for holly? well i don't feel connected so far, but i guess more background information and I'll change my mind.

on the one hand my brain screams i want a harem game with all girl's at once(and a mod to do so), but that just doesn't fit the story so far.

so on to the next playthrough with another girl: kira(&)robin,linda, lexi(+holly),steph(everyone deserves a second chance).
the options are varied and i like to try them...

Reactions: Alfius

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Steph is the reason you were there for cece in the first place.
Steph gave the 2 of you another go .. just forgot to take it to your place
4 some undisclosed reason.
So .. go Steph and rekindle this warrior woman with your throbbing heart!
puuuh, i'm done with my cece-only-run and it was terrific...and in the end I had a lump in my throat.:(
had taken longer than I expected and yes i went the full reject-steph way (some will despise me for it and i can take it)...

except for holly, all girls have piqued my interest and i will dare to play another round with the girls.
why except for holly? well i don't feel connected so far, but i guess more background information and I'll change my mind.

on the one hand my brain screams i want a harem game with all girl's at once(and a mod to do so), but that just doesn't fit the story so far.

so on to the next playthrough with another girl: kira(&)robin,linda, lexi(+holly),steph(everyone deserves a second chance).

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Also doing a Cece only playthrough, except I gave Steph another chance.

Drifty did such an amazing job with all the characters that I really love all of them. I decided to matchup Linda and Chris, since Chris is so awesome and Linda deserved some happiness.

The one I felt the worst about not being able to pursue was Lexi. So once the game is done and I finished my Cece playthrough, Lexi is next on my list. She deserves some happiness.

Will also give Steph a playthrough since I like the idea of "True love" and all that shit.

Love Kira and Robin, but they are already happy together, so I'm contend with their current story.

I agree with you about Holly. I think, shes's nice and pretty, but also felt little connection or chemistry. (Was actually considering setting her up with Chris)

On a last note... The MC of this game was done soooo good! By not making him a horndog and giving him genuine platonic relationships with all the girls was masterfully done. He is a genuine good guy that one can definitely admire. Unlike pretty much every other MC in even the best other games out there that want s to fuck everything that moves. There are very few games where if you look at it from the outside, where the MC comes out looking good. Objectively, most MCs are pretty much a variety of cheating, selfishness, incestual, paedophilic bastards.

I guess that's why we play the game, but it is a breath of fresh air to have an MC that comes out with 10/10 for integrity!!
Bravo for that!!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Robin and kira are not happy together .. miserable pity fkk buddies, granted, but miserable.

Kira is literally given the go ahead to pursue MC by Robin.

Kira spends a whole day caring for a hung over bad breath Robin.

All of that even though MC is doing nothing at all and should have been deep in Robin the next day, not making Kira miserable being the third wheel having to toe the whole bang waggon.

Robing and Kira are the pity bffs lucked out babes.

They are not looking to dive deeper in their despair, each are looking to land a decent guy
and get off the ground, but both fall miserably into their bad habbits:
Robin going lone wolf on a big business and landing flat on her face,
while Kira getting sidetracked into having MC over to miraculously fix all of her flawed life
on their first night after having, I have ta give them that, a wonderful wildly entertaining date.

I chose them the 1st time and never regretted them being the wonderbabes they are.

Too bad MC turned into just another Linda to Cece: good frined to fool around with and
forget once she started living inside her head all too many times.

Also doing a Cece only playthrough, except I gave Steph another chance.

Drifty did such an amazing job with all the characters that I really love all of them. I decided to matchup Linda and Chris, since Chris is so awesome and Linda deserved some happiness.

The one I felt the worst about not being able to pursue was Lexi. So once the game is done and I finished my Cece playthrough, Lexi is next on my list. She deserves some happiness.

Will also give Steph a playthrough since I like the idea of "True love" and all that shit.

Love Kira and Robin, but they are already happy together, so I'm contend with their current story.

I agree with you about Holly. I think, shes's nice and pretty, but also felt little connection or chemistry. (Was actually considering setting her up with Chris)

On a last note... The MC of this game was done soooo good! By not making him a horndog and giving him genuine platonic relationships with all the girls was masterfully done. He is a genuine good guy that one can definitely admire. Unlike pretty much every other MC in even the best other games out there that want s to fuck everything that moves. There are very few games where if you look at it from the outside, where the MC comes out looking good. Objectively, most MCs are pretty much a variety of cheating, selfishness, incestual, paedophilic bastards.

I guess that's why we play the game, but it is a bresh of fresh air to have an MC that comes out with 10/10 for integrity!!
Bravo for that!!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Robin and kira are not happy together .. miserable pity fkk buddies, granted, but miserable.

Kira is literally given the go ahead to pursue MC by Robin.

Kira spends a whole day caring for a hung over bad breath Robin.

All of that even though MC is doing nothing at all and should have been deep in Robin the next day, not making Kira miserable being the third wheel having to toe the whole bang waggon.

Robing and Kira are the pity bffs lucked out babes.

They are not looking to dive deeper in their despair, each are looking to land a decent guy
and get off the ground, but both fall miserably into their bad habbits:
Robin going lone wolf on a big business and landing flat on her face,
while Kira getting sidetracked into having MC over to miraculously fix all of her flawed life
on their first night after having, I have ta give them that, a wonderful wildly entertaining date.

I chose them the 1st time and never regretted them being the wonderbabes they are.

Too bad MC turned into just another Linda to Cece: good frined to fool around with and
forget once she started living inside her head all too many times.
In my Playthrough, they are having relationship issues, but nothing that they can not overcome. I would not say that they are miserable. One of their parent are making life difficult and I think that caused some stress in their relationship.

Is still love them though and are not against a playthrough with them, but are currently my 4th choice after Cece, Lexi and Steph.

Linda, I love, but I just don't feel attracted to her. (Some personal experience with this one) I wish her all the happiness in the world.

May 8, 2018
I forgot to share last week's dev log here for everyone and specially the numbers guy, so my apologies, here it is:

ep7_lexihome32.png
ep7_lexi01ass000.png ep7_lexihome78.png

I've been spending almost all my free time in Daz this week, and I've ended up with a decent growth in renders. Story renders are now at 453, and 3,762 animation frames.

My main focus right now is to pour out those renders so I can complete the different girl routes and get back to the main story. At some point I will have to play catchup on the Renpy/scripting part too, but that is still some weeks into the future.

Storywise, I'm trying to avoid the chapter being super depressing even considering the last chapter's ending. The girls all deal with the current events as best they can.

I've also found new music I'm very excited about. Those songs has been blasting my speakers the whole week.

Tomorrow I'm celebrating my sons birthday, but it shouldn't impact development all that much. So until we speek again next week, have a nice weekend and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Going throgh my first walkthrough focusing on Cece, with Kira and Robin on the side because they don't seem to mind, though my perfect world would be Cece+Lexi and I'm tempted at every step to do a Lexi focused one. Problem with Lexi, as for Holly, is that we interact with them kinda late in the game, so I feels like you have to be very patient to get to them.

I do like Kira and Robin but this is the first time I must have felt the MC in one of these kind of games is the third wheel, definetly never going to do a solely focused on them play.

Speaking of never playing, I think I'll never ever consider a Steph route, the why she did what she did, feels so far fetched I cannot take anything in relation to pursuing a relationship with her very seriously.

How do you pir Chris and Holly? Also, is it possible to pair Chris with Robin? Feels like kind of a joke option.

Also why at the end of ep 4 Cece is tanned and the next morning she's back to her usual skin tone?

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Ok finished my first run through the current content of the game, why? Why is that I always find it in me to play a game when the content ends at the mother of cliffhangers?

I really really want to do those runs with Lexi and Linda but I do not feel I can play it any other way until I get some more of Cece at least.

Reactions: Alfius

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I forgot to share last week's dev log here for everyone and specially the numbers guy, so my apologies, here it is:

View attachment 1452243
View attachment 1452245 View attachment 1452246

I've been spending almost all my free time in Daz this week, and I've ended up with a decent growth in renders. Story renders are now at 453, and 3,762 animation frames.

My main focus right now is to pour out those renders so I can complete the different girl routes and get back to the main story. At some point I will have to play catchup on the Renpy/scripting part too, but that is still some weeks into the future.

Storywise, I'm trying to avoid the chapter being super depressing even considering the last chapter's ending. The girls all deal with the current events as best they can.

I've also found new music I'm very excited about. Those songs has been blasting my speakers the whole week.

Tomorrow I'm celebrating my sons birthday, but it shouldn't impact development all that much. So until we speek again next week, have a nice weekend and stay safe out there.

// Drifty
Might as well review the numbers. Drifty completed 149 story renders and 486 frames of animation this week. His overall average now stands at 91 story renders and 752 frames of animation per week. For those graphically inclined, it looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, we're a long way off from matching Chapter 6's content, in large part because Drifty's animation render rate has been noticeably slower this time. Perhaps Chapter 7 will have a lot less animations in it and Drifty is focusing on other topics, or perhaps there are real life issues slowing him down a the moment, or perhaps these animations are just much more complex. We can't do much more than speculate for now. But it does make it very hard to estimate when we might be getting our next fix.

But speaking of the next fix, I have to admit I'm not thrilled to see Lexi in the MC's apartment. I like Lexi, don't get me wrong, but I sort of assumed she'd be mostly offstage in Chapter 6-7 after brazenly hogging the spotlight in Chapter 4-5. Yet she returned for the party last time and now we see she stops by to visit despite her theoretically busy schedule. Unless Chapter 7 is enormous, I fear this is just going to exacerbate how underdeveloped the other girls are in comparison.

Robin and Kira desperately need more time to address the fallout of... whatever happened with them in Chapter 7, and Linda needs to crash start a whole new character arc since the Matt subplot turned into a pumpkin. As much as I'd like to see how Lexi and the MC handle their new life together, that just cannot be a priority right now.:confused:

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes