-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I'm guessing I lost my chance with Linda because I focused on Cece?
In short, yes. I have a path for each of the girls individually, with Kira-Robin being an exception. (I couldn't bring myself to split them up to be with them, so I chose the threesome route instead.)
Well its not that i choose Cece per se, admitedly i gave her a little more attention but didn't think those small choices would be game changing, at which point is a point of no return?
I'm not exactly sure, but here's a save from the first night at Lexi's place; just choose Linda there and then continue forward with Linda-specific choices in a separate set of saves.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
In short, yes. I have a path for each of the girls individually, with Kira-Robin being an exception. (I couldn't bring myself to split them up to be with them, so I chose the threesome route instead.)

I'm not exactly sure, but here's a save from the first night at Lexi's place; just choose Linda there and then continue forward with Linda-specific choices in a separate set of saves.
thanks

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I witnessed Cece's sad end last night, before going to bed ... and I couldn't sleep a night! I was wrong to ignore the warning before the final scene and it cost me dear! I had felt for a while that the Cece path was a dead end but I didn't expect such a drastic end. There isn't much you can do to get someone out of a morbid depression, especially if that someone doesn't want to get out of it! And I'm sad because Cece had my sympathy. Well, I have to go back and orient myself towards Linda, the school friend, in love with the MC and more stable than Cece. Or Cece is saved from his fall by Superman who was passing by ...
I've played through it, so it's not a problem for me, but can you edit and put the specifics on Cece in [ISPOILER] tags (maybe like how I did in your quote above) for anyone who's just come across this VN?

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I've played through it, so it's not a problem for me, but can you edit and put the specifics on Cece in [ISPOILER] tags (maybe like how I did in your quote above) for anyone who's just come across this VN?
Damn, I hadn't thought of that. My apologies to those to whom I have inadvertently revealed part of the story. I will be more careful from now on.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Kalandryl

Oct 25, 2020
1632958475245.png anyone else have this problem? hasn't affected my game yet (that i can tell) tried twice to download from nopy with same result

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 1428524 anyone else have this problem? hasn't affected my game yet (that i can tell) tried twice to download from nopy with same result
Been a number of corruption problems with nopy recently,. Depending on the server it's either clean or unusable. The problem isn't tied to one server and seems to move around. Lately any download I get from na-server2 has proven corrupted, but that could change with the next download. My advice is that if you get a bad download from nopy and your next attempt takes you to the same server, use Mega instead. I know that Mega throttles downloads after a certain point. So I reserve using it only for the downloads where the nopy server produces a corrupted result.

Reactions: Kalandryl

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 1428524 anyone else have this problem? hasn't affected my game yet (that i can tell) tried twice to download from nopy with same result
Been a number of corruption problems with nopy recently,. Depending on the server it's either clean or unusable. The problem isn't tied to one server and seems to move around. Lately any download I get from na-server2 has proven corrupted, but that could change with the next download. My advice is that if you get a bad download from nopy and your next attempt takes you to the same server, use Mega instead. I know that Mega throttles downloads after a certain point. So I reserve using it only for the downloads where the nopy server produces a corrupted result.
Since there's no way to know whether a particular Nopy server will have a corrupted file, you might just avoid it altogether.

However, I still regularly use it and only find occasional problems. Also, if the corruption of a certain file seems specific to one particular server, you can just refresh the page and try again. The server you're assigned is randomized with each refresh. It's completely possible to get the corrupted server twice or three times in a row, but if you keep trying, you should ultimately get a different server (like na-cache5).

So, it's your call, but if you really want to use Nopy, you should eventually be able to do so by refreshing and trying again; if you see the server is the same, stop the current download, refresh, and try again.

Reactions: Kalandryl

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
I am experiencing a bug In chapter 6 when they skinny dipping both choices lead to MC just watching.
have any of you found the same issue or a solution to this.

May 8, 2018

1633124381732.png
1633124393098.png

First of all, welcome to you if you're a new patreon, and for those who's still here as we enter a new month; thank you for being a part of this. You really help me make a better game.

This week has been all about rendering. I've set myself a date to work towards when it comes to the next release, but as of right now it's going to be tough. But then again, this week was a good week when it comes to progress, and if I can keep the momentum up it might actually be doable. At least that's the goal.

Looking at the render folders, I'm at 304 story renders and 3,276 animated frames.

Some clarification about the Steam release

Will the Steam release mean a delay for the Chapter 7 release?
Not really. I will need about a weekend to set up art for achievements and prepare the game, but I can do that while it is being proofread and tested. Other than that I will need a few hours to set up the Steam store page, but I'll deduct that from my spend-time-with-my-better-half-account.

Can I buy the game if I live in a country where adult games are banned from Steam?
Yes you can. If you live in one of those countries, I can sell keys directly here from Patreon, meaning you can add it to your Steam library even if it's not originally available for you. More details when we're getting closer to release.

Anyway, that's it for this week. Now I have to get ready for the weekend, because I have a date with Lexi. And oh boy is she in for a surprise. A blue haired one.

Hope you have a nice weekend too. And stay safe out there.

// Drifty

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1431899
View attachment 1431900

First of all, welcome to you if you're a new patreon, and for those who's still here as we enter a new month; thank you for being a part of this. You really help me make a better game.

This week has been all about rendering. I've set myself a date to work towards when it comes to the next release, but as of right now it's going to be tough. But then again, this week was a good week when it comes to progress, and if I can keep the momentum up it might actually be doable. At least that's the goal.

Looking at the render folders, I'm at 304 story renders and 3,276 animated frames.

Some clarification about the Steam release

Will the Steam release mean a delay for the Chapter 7 release?
Not really. I will need about a weekend to set up art for achievements and prepare the game, but I can do that while it is being proofread and tested. Other than that I will need a few hours to set up the Steam store page, but I'll deduct that from my spend-time-with-my-better-half-account.

Can I buy the game if I live in a country where adult games are banned from Steam?
Yes you can. If you live in one of those countries, I can sell keys directly here from Patreon, meaning you can add it to your Steam library even if it's not originally available for you. More details when we're getting closer to release.

Anyway, that's it for this week. Now I have to get ready for the weekend, because I have a date with Lexi. And oh boy is she in for a surprise. A blue haired one.

Hope you have a nice weekend too. And stay safe out there.

// Drifty
Oooh, big numbers this week. :)

Drifty added 117 story renders and 1970 frames of animation this week. His overall average is now up to 76 story and 819 animation frame renders per week. Let us gaze lovingly upon the steep slope of the animation chart!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like Drifty is back in the thick of things, so I'd say we're on pace (theoretically) to release a "normal" sized Chapter 7 by the end of the year. Of course we're still early in the process, and we have no idea if Chapter 7 will wind up being normal sized. But this is fairly good news, so let's just stick with the basics for now.

The preview pics are certainly interesting. The first one appears to be in the MC's apartment, so I wonder if it will hinge on whether or not the MC invited her back into the fold?

Reactions: CranberryJuice26

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
View attachment 665355

Overview:
You awake one day, realizing there's much more to life than it currently offers you. Having spent 2 years sulking over lost love, you finally move forward to pursue a different life. Which, through choices and opportunities, will lead you down a path you never thought possible.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-03
Release Date: 2021-09-03
Developer: DriftyGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.6 v0.6.1c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Update only:
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Extras: Fan Walkthrough - IN-GAME MOD* -
Fan Sig #1 - Fan Sig #2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 742692 View attachment 742693 View attachment 742694 View attachment 742695 View attachment 742696 View attachment 742697 View attachment 742698 View attachment 742699 View attachment 742700 View attachment 742701
Just a heads up, the win/linux NOPY link listed under "download", specifically this one was partially corrupted for me. It also gave me a screen about requiring the first 4 chapters. The compressed version worked just fine.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just a heads up, the win/linux NOPY link listed under "download", specifically this one was partially corrupted for me. It also gave me a screen about requiring the first 4 chapters. The compressed version worked just fine.
Has nothing todo with the link itself, works here perfectly. This is a Typical Nopy Problem (Nopy sucks already a long time with the connection problems, on Nopy you really need much luck that the download works perfectly) or your Internet Connection when downloading bigger files. Or it could be just an error while unpacking the archive.

Reactions: Moniker13

Silentlord85

Aug 8, 2021
This AVN for me is the best and worst.
i honestly haven't and can't bring myself to play chapter 6.... lol

i will man up and play but i need some liquid courage and probably some tissue.

I didnt know he was pushing for a steam release. that is cool and will definitely buy it on steam too.

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
No matter what I do, I can't seem to make it so that I can go down the Lexi + Holly route. Anybody get that to work?

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes