underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I wish Holly had her own standalone path. She is great but having to betray Lexi to romance her is pretty low..still couldn't resist. I prefer her over most of the main girls (Apart from Cece)
Wait a minute!!! I didn't play it yet, tell me again?! Cheat Lexi? With Holly?! WHAT??? I'm reading and saw that you tell Lexi about that and tell that MC love them both... Did MC and Lexi break up? Or is everything good after that?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Wait a minute!!! I didn't play it yet, tell me again?! Cheat Lexi? With Holly?! WHAT??? I'm reading and saw that you tell Lexi about that and tell that MC love them both... Did MC and Lexi break up? Or is everything good after that?
In order to get Holly as an LI, you have to basically get Lexi first. That's the only way to get Holly, then if you want Holly, you basically have to fuck over Lexi.

I don't do that route, but that's what I've seen and read in this thread.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
In order to get Holly as an LI, you have to basically get Lexi first. That's the only way to get Holly, then if you want Holly, you basically have to fuck over Lexi.

So, we can solo Holly by fucking over Lexi? I'm on Linda's path. But, fucking someone over like that seems like a shit move.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So, we can solo Holly by fucking over Lexi? I'm on Linda's path. But, fucking someone over like that seems like a shit move.
If what I have read in this thread is true, you can get Holly by screwing over Lexi. You might want to use the SEARCH thing for that, but I'm pretty sure that's how it happens. I've never personally tried it, so I wouldn't know.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, lets just say as it is. The Path to get close to Holly is just shit. Not really a Solo path for her if you have to hurt Lexi and Triangle won't really work longterm between them if that is even possible. (think this was just a one time threesome thing.)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

Well, when I pkayed it, MC had a threesome, and I was hoping that MAYBE they could have an ending together, but if you need to fuck over Lexi, yea, I pass that.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, when I pkayed it, MC had a threesome, and I was hoping that MAYBE they could have an ending together, but if you need to fuck over Lexi, yea, I pass that.
I went fishing for that scene. Ahahaha I'm not into sharing. Plus, I'm on Linda's path, not going to fuck her over. She's been fucked over way too much already.

Reactions: underoath27

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, Lexi and Holly are my favorite, but if I need to choose just one, Lexi is the one! Then, my third is Cece.
I was a Linda fan from the start. Even when people were bitching about her looks. She was even the reason I became a patron, and the reason I dropped my patron, when Drifty changed her looks to please people who didn't like her.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Reading some of these recent posts, it sounds like Cece is getting pushed out of the limelight in favor of some of the other girls,

...NEVER...

in my book anyway, Cece is THE girl for me in this story. But hey, each to their own. ;)
I've never ever not looked at Cece, mainly because her and I share many of the same issues with emotions and wanting to "jump." Even before I played this game I went towards her because I saw her crying face in the banner that was used in the original post.

Cece always

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
is there any torrent file for this ? for some reason every download option from 1st page takes way too long up to 15 hours . Thank you in advance :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
is there any torrent file for this ? for some reason every download option from 1st page takes way too long up to 15 hours . Thank you in advance :D
A quick search for rpdl and BOOM!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
I think this game gives the feeling that everyone (or at least some of them) has been felt / experienced in their own way, like me.
When Cece jumped off the bridge, that feeling was mutual back then, but I allowed myself not to (thanks to the voice in my head) because I knew if I did it was to prove them right, so no I gave up. (luckily) and move on, then after that I slowly rebuilt myself (it was only 9/10 yrs ago from bullying)

Reactions: oleollon and yngve

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I was a Linda fan from the start. Even when people were bitching about her looks. She was even the reason I became a patron, and the reason I dropped my patron, when Drifty changed her looks to please people who didn't like her.
I like Linda, but I don't know, like Cece, I see them as sisters, you know? They are gorgeous and I want to protect them, that's why, I'm not following Linda's or Cece's path yet. When the game is finished, I will look every path, but so far, Lexi is my main path.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I like Linda, but I don't know, like Cece, I see them as sisters, you know? They are gorgeous and I want to protect them, that's why, I'm not following Linda's or Cece's path yet. When the game is finished, I will look every path, but so far, Lexi is my main path.
I see your point, but, even as sisters, being with Linda makes it easier to keep them safe. Plus, the MC really should've known how Linda felt about him after all the things they did together when they were younger. The ex had her time with the MC and fucked it up for Linda. Now, I feel it's Linda's time.

Anyway, I doubt I'll do a replay for anyone else, so, when the game ends, it'll just be on the Linda path.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I see your point, but, even as sisters, being with Linda makes it easier to keep them safe. Plus, the MC really should've known how Linda felt about him after all the things they did together when they were younger. The ex had her time with the MC and fucked it up for Linda. Now, I feel it's Linda's time.

Anyway, I doubt I'll do a replay for anyone else, so, when the game ends, it'll just be on the Linda path.
I understand you. The last one in my mind is MC's ex, so far, I can only see her as an ex, a good friend, but just an ex.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes