Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did you DL the Lexi songs during the cafe visit w/ Kira/Robin? Remember, MC hadn't known who Lexi was before Metro, he needs to "download" the songs so they are on the phone so to speak:

1641526062438.png

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Someone can send me a save before ch7, with Cece route? I would be grateful. :)

I play on phone and I have to play other routes too and I dont want to play from the beginning every time. xD

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
steam1.png

Welcome to the new people and happy new year to everyone.

These last few weeks since the chapter 7 release has been stressful, overwhelming, but an extremely nice experience, and I feel I should thank you for sticking by and supporting.

Between Christmas and New Year, I included all reported typos and prepared the Steam release of the game. The store page is now up, and the Steam build is being tested as we speak. The release date of Leap of Faith on Steam is February 11th. If you want to wishlist or have a look at it, or simply search for Leap of Faith in the Steam client (except if you're in a country where adult games are banned of course).

Also, with the crazy hours I put in making chapter 7 towards the end of the development I got something of a sore neck, which eventually turned into a quite painful neck. So I took a few days off after new year. But effective of yesterday I'm back at work and the neck is fully recovered.

I've put so much love into this story, and I do not want to rush into my next game with a quick and unsatisfactory ending of this one. Because of it I've got quite a mountain to climb, which includes a huge scene/event which I think will be a worthy end of this story. I'm very much looking forward to making it.

Because of the extreme amount of animations there are for this chapter, I bought a new computer to help speed up with the rendering. Unfortunately, they put the wrong GPU in, so I had to return it. Hopefully they will get the new 3090's in stock soon, and I can start putting both machines to work.

That's it for now. I'll be back next Friday as usual with some concrete numbers about progress.
Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hmmm dunno why but my Steam Wishlist got Bigger. :ROFLMAO: I'll def get this Wonderfull VN on Release. :ROFLMAO:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
how many chapters are planned for this one? Since he's already planning and talking about some ending scenes is the next one last?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll have to code up a wicked new feature for when that last chapter drops...we'll all go out with a bang.

Reactions: Repuci

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I wonder if C8 will just be focused on your specific love interest. That's how it seems to play out at the end of C7. All of the girls went their own way so it's possible we could have a dedicated closing chapter with our chosen girl.

My MC will be helping Cece and meeting her parents.
Whoever chose Linda will I guess find out what the hell she's hiding.
Lexi's MC will be travelling the world with her...maybe?
MC with Holly (or Steph) will be back in L.A.
And the throuple will be doing things with him or maybe only one of them will....?

Whatever. I'm looking forward to the closing chapter and really hoping there's an epilogue with our chosen girl at the end plus whatever happened to the other girls.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone have chapter 6 end vanilla save files they can share? I had all paths saved(cece, lexi, linda, steph, robin/kira), but was using OscarSix's mod which may or may not be abandoned it appears(looks like its been pulled from the OP). I see Sancho has created one and would use that but my saves are borked of course. I'd like to avoid having to replay from the start if I can.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Anyone have chapter 6 end vanilla save files they can share? I had all paths saved(cece, lexi, linda, steph, robin/kira), but was using OscarSix's mod which may or may not be abandoned it appears(looks like its been pulled from the OP). I see Sancho has created one and would use that but my saves are borked of course. I'd like to avoid having to replay from the start if I can.
Maybe use the SEARCH function first and look for saves. You might get luckier quicker there rather than waiting this way.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes