Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
I just replayed the Lexi path, jeez she's really something other... dunno how to put it.

The times; 1st on the couch and 2nd on the plane, the narrator says "and now you catch a glimp of the real girl behind the smile" made me almost shed a tear. Also that change in face expression on these times is awesome.

Keep on the good work, impatiently waiting on the last chapter(s).

assadasdasdsad

Nov 23, 2017
This is the best novel i have been following in a long time, seriously, this game is the first one that actually made me cry a couple times, for now i've only did Cece's route and i guess that it's perfect that way, i can't see the mc with any of the other girls anymore, Linda with Chris is amazing as well, they match up so good.
I'm in a really dark place of my life now and the 6th chapter ending pretty much fucked me up for a while, thank god that the 7th one gave me such a good feeling that i'm crying, but not from being sad.
For the first time, i care a lot about the characters as if i'm really the one inside the story, i just love it and can't wait for it to get a closure, i'm going to keep this story in my heart for a really long time, just amazing.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
So I would just transfer the whole folder?
You shouldn't need to, on Mac you should find a copy of your saves in the folder (your user)/Library/Renpy/(folder of Renpy game).

Have you tried downloading it and trying to load a previous game? If everything's normal you will find all your saves.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
How do you get autograph from dawg? I asked Lexi but nothing after that.
-Don't ask Lexi
-in the Limo when u drive together with Cece to meet with Steph, select the choice ''sorry, i haven't been able to get Nite Dawg's autograph ''
-after the talk with Steph, Kevin the driver, will help (this will also clear the Bonus task)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Leap of Faith [Chapter 3 v.0.3.2c ] (RUS/ENG) (PC/Android) : Torrent
The 0.3.1-0.3.2 update was a minor one. Typos and Added the option to reject Lexi while she is kissing you.
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
rpdl boi, we need you! I'm not even able to download this game unless I want to wait for days, getting 1.5 MB/s max from these crappy hosts except MEGA, which won't allow me to download bc the file is too big for firefox based browser to cache it -.-

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
-Don't ask Lexi
-in the Limo when u drive together with Cece to meet with Steph, select the choice ''sorry, i haven't been able to get Nite Dawg's autograph ''
-after the talk with Steph, Kevin the driver, will help (this will also clear the Bonus task)
oh i see, I thought that quote will failed the task. Awesome, thans a lot man

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
This is the best novel i have been following in a long time, seriously, this game is the first one that actually made me cry a couple times, for now i've only did Cece's route and i guess that it's perfect that way, i can't see the mc with any of the other girls anymore, Linda with Chris is amazing as well, they match up so good.
I'm in a really dark place of my life now and the 6th chapter ending pretty much fucked me up for a while, thank god that the 7th one gave me such a good feeling that i'm crying, but not from being sad.
For the first time, i care a lot about the characters as if i'm really the one inside the story, i just love it and can't wait for it to get a closure, i'm going to keep this story in my heart for a really long time, just amazing.
Cece is my first too,cuz i know how she's feeling...
I also can imagine "I'm in a really dark place of my life now and the 6th chapter ending pretty much fucked me up for a while",cuz i am at this place since 12 years...
I have depressions since 14 years,my daily thoughts are : plz god let me die!!!
But there are always those little things that are whispering : live boy,how hard it is,try to live ;)
AND this comunity here is mostly haters and hate the haters,BUT there are also MANY guys who know how you are feeling and there are really cool guys who would like to cheer you up ;)
I know it's hard,and you'll cry severall years,like me ...
BUT there are people who are like you and they are struggeling like you,but we try to manage it...
So NEVER give up ;)
Lexi path is my second path,cuz she is really cute and awesome ,TRY her path ;)
Cece is like your path (the girl who's like you),BUT Lexi is like the path of light? (The girl which is amazing,a girl you would never meet in RL,but this girl will show you that there's still a life for you ;) AND this girl also needs a guy like you ;) )

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Np you do not. Do not self insert into others, this crashes and burns relationships hard!
Always ask how they feel and wait till they formulate an answer 4 themselves and then
tell you so.
Be precise in what you infer from others, but always be patient and always ask to see ho they are.
cuz i know how she's feeling
MC thought he knew, he was so so wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: DarkOs31

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Being a decent guy is very hard. Getting to be nasty is what gets you the girl.
Playing these games we do make our resolve more solid, getting our own thing and live 4 tomorrow.
getting the girls and dong rigth by them.
So NEVER give up ;)
Lexi path is my second path,cuz she is really cute and awesome ,TRY her path ;)
Cece is like your path (the girl who's like you),BUT Lexi is like the path of light? (The girl which is amazing,a girl you would never meet in RL,but this girl will show you that there's still a life for you ;) AND this girl also needs a guy like you ;) )
Quite uplifting fun expression there, thanks 4 the head”s up.

Being decent also means not becoming the bad guy to revenge on the bad guys.
Which hurts in the short run, like with the bully, MC is paralyzed along with his peers.
Then we see Cece blossom, she is on another level of hard ass and yeah, she be awesome in her own creepy skin!

Reactions: DarkOs31
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes