Mar 18, 2019
Found this game recently and am wondering about the chapter 4 choice. It would appear you have to choose only 1 girl. Does the choice lock out interactions with the others? I don't particularly care about any one of them enough to actually choose one if it does lock you into a singular path.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Found this game recently and am wondering about the chapter 4 choice. It would appear you have to choose only 1 girl. Does the choice lock out interactions with the others? I don't particularly care about any one of them enough to actually choose one if it does lock you into a singular path.
Well yes you pretty much have to choose. It kinda sucks, but I can help you. Trust me, I'm not like the others, Lexi is truly all you need. Why would I steer you wrong? :D

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, that is a good spot to make a save. You will still interact with all the girls, but that is where you pick your love interest for the rest of the game. Personally, I liked all the girls, so I have a play through for each of them, with Kira and Robin as the exception. I just couldn't split them apart; they are a package deal for me and who doesn't want a throuple when it's possible.

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
Cece is my first too,cuz i know how she's feeling...
I also can imagine "I'm in a really dark place of my life now and the 6th chapter ending pretty much fucked me up for a while",cuz i am at this place since 12 years...
I have depressions since 14 years,my daily thoughts are : plz god let me die!!!
But there are always those little things that are whispering : live boy,how hard it is,try to live ;)
AND this comunity here is mostly haters and hate the haters,BUT there are also MANY guys who know how you are feeling and there are really cool guys who would like to cheer you up ;)
I know it's hard,and you'll cry severall years,like me ...
BUT there are people who are like you and they are struggeling like you,but we try to manage it...
So NEVER give up ;)
Lexi path is my second path,cuz she is really cute and awesome ,TRY her path ;)
Cece is like your path (the girl who's like you),BUT Lexi is like the path of light? (The girl which is amazing,a girl you would never meet in RL,but this girl will show you that there's still a life for you ;) AND this girl also needs a guy like you ;) )
I feel you, you made me drop a tear.

Reactions: VOYEUR and DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Sadly yes,but this isn't a harem game and im happy it isn't ...
Like Alex5280 said,make a save and try the paths you like ;)
My taste is : Cece and Lexi
And "whispering" Holly is hoooot too ;)

Reactions: HogRocket
Mar 18, 2019
Thanks peeps. I'm gonna drop it then since I don't feel anything for any of the characters. Good luck to the devs and enjoy the game.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Thanks peeps. I'm gonna drop it then since I don't feel anything for any of the characters. Good luck to the devs and enjoy the game.
No whining. No complaining. No Filius Canis behavior. Simply stating it's not to their taste, wishing people best of luck, and moving on. Folks, this is the best "not my cup of tea" post here for quite some time! :ROFLMAO:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Really? but if the relationships with all the girls have practically just started, in this chapter there is not even sex with Linda...

It would be really disappointing
Just for Information, You only pick one girl at a time to have a "relationship" with and the story is set over the course of one summer. Obviously Cece is the main love interest female and in my opinion should be played last, but the game is designed for multiple playthroughs. "There is no Harem" in this game.
Chapter 8 will be the closing of the story and routes in the game, possibly a short epilogue after that.
That is my understanding of this VN.

Reactions: NoiT89

Erebus1

Dec 6, 2018
I've seen several other games reference both Lexi, and DJ KinK. Does anyone know where these character's originated. I'm assuming Lexi is from this, and DJ KinK was from Artemis, but I'm curious if there were prior references/origins.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I've seen several other games reference both Lexi, and DJ KinK. Does anyone know where these character's originated. I'm assuming Lexi is from this, and DJ KinK was from Artemis, but I'm curious if there were prior references/origins.
Lexi is a LI from Leap of Faith, DJ KinK is a LI from Artemis. both originated in those games.
the third character making a cameo in another game is Jaye from Chasing Sunsets making an appearance in Leap of Faith

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Erebus1

Dec 6, 2018
Lexi is a LI from Leap of Faith, DJ KinK is a LI from Artemis. both originated in those games.
the third character making a cameo in another game is Jaye from Chasing Sunsets making an appearance in Leap of Faith
Wow.... I completely missed that.
I remember the scene just didn't know who it was. I just finished Chasing Sunsets and now it clicks! Thanks.

Reactions: nyrek

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
lexistageprep.png

Open post this week and next week, as I can't hide any news about giveaways behind a paywall.

Progress

Nothing too exciting to report this week. I'm working my way through the render marathon that is chapter 8, so there's a good increase on both animation and story renders.
Numbers are now at 240 story renders and 2,554 animated frames.
I've finished up the first of the main endings, with all the variations connected to it, and I'm now working on girl number two.

Chapter 8, main event

The image at the top is from the main event which happens later on in the chapter, and will consist of three different versions depending on which girl you're with. The audience of the show consists of more than 100 original characters from other VN's, rendered directly from the authors of those VN's. I'm extremely happy that so many people chipped in, including people I admire, respect, and knew of, long before I even made my first render myself.
I hope this will be a nice event where you can actually distinguish the audience, and recognize characters you've seen in other VN's.

Giveaway

Next Friday I will open for the Cece figurines (yes, plural) and Leap of Faith Steam keys giveaway, so make sure you join my Discord server by then, as that's where the giveaway will be hosted (

But how do I get Holly!?

Holly has some very special endings, which should take most of you by surprise. I've seen numerous requests on how to get her, so without further ado, here's the recipe:
Chapter 4:
1. Choose Lexi as li.
2. When you meet Holly for the first time choose 'I'm conflicted' or 'Haven't really looked at her like that'.
Chapter 5:
3. During the balcony conversation with Holly, look at all 9 screens at least once (don't count the starting screen, go back to it at least once - and you can look at her breasts three times to maximize score).
4. Include Holly and have threesome on the yacht (the cigarettes is not a requirement, they just affect the ending).
5. During the threesome 'Stroke Lexi and Holly's hand'.
Chapter 6:
6. During Prom, choose 'No regrets' when talking to Holly.
Chapter 7 should now give you a choice of Lexi/Holly - choose Holly.

Have a nice weekend, and stay classy San Diego.
// Drifty

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
The audience of the show consists of more than 100 original characters from other VN's, rendered directly from the authors of those VN's. I'm extremely happy that so many people chipped in, including people I admire, respect, and knew of, long before I even made my first render myself.
I hope this will be a nice event where you can actually distinguish the audience, and recognize characters you've seen in other VN's.
oh this is gonna be nice

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes