Aug 5, 2017
Wow this was a brilliant chapter, I am on Cece route and was absolutely rooting for MC and Cece to get a happy ending, any idea when chapter 8 releases?

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
Please add torrent support for large files (6gb and up), as Mega creates download limit problems, even with Vpn. Also, other file hosts are absolutely useless and slow. At this point we could put in the list of allowed file hosts, even junk like Easybytez...

Reactions: otosle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please add torrent support for large files (6gb and up), as Mega creates download limit problems, even with Vpn. Also, other file hosts are absolutely useless and slow. At this point we could put in the list of allowed file hosts, even junk like Easybytez...
see my reply on other thread where you posted that.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Heya Folks,

Just finished this game and must say Goddamn this ends being for sure in my top 3 games since I started exploring these visual novels (1 month ago). Story is well written, lewd scenes complement the story and not vice versa.
This branch of games has really some talented writers in it (cfr. Being a DiK and Acting Lessons).

I found myself laughing out loud and even shedding a tear during the different episodes (and honestly that's something that I never had done in my game playing career), the interaction between Chris and MC is amazing and the interaction between the other (secondary) characters has well been thought out.

So far, I only played the Lexi route, slow start but a fantastic development of their relationship and the story, looks almost as it could happen irl too.
Do the other paths (girls) have big differences comparing to this one, seeing I missed about +3k on renders?
Or is it just some lewd scenes I missed?

If I'm not wrong it's from chapter 4 onwards that the choices are getting formed?
Anyways I'll do another playthrough with Cece, will see where that path gets me.

Are the games Become a Rockstar, De Luca Family, The Awakening the same kind of games?
Any other similar games (Renpy) that I could check in this genre? I mean story over lewd scenes?

Edit: nvm my question for other games, just browsing this single thread brought up more then enough choice.

Thanks.

Fred

Last edited:
Reactions: MyUserName1234

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Ok, doing the lexi route... went on the date, got to the sushi place, took the picture, and from earlier posts I understand I've to Nuke that picture... but how dafuq ?
I took the picture but can't for the life of me see how I can nuke it... there's no post option in that app and the previous time it just happened (like when boarding the plane)

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Open the Gallery in your phone and select the picture to view it. If its one that you can upload to Nuke, the option will be shown in the lower right corner of the picture, with the Nuke icon and a choice of captions to upload.

Reactions: FaceCrap and 159489

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
Please help. My game crashed in the part where the MC came home after that date with kira where she got to talk with lexi in the phone. It Crash on the part when he opened the bathroom door where he finds cece and linda bathing. Any help would highly be appreciated.(apologies for my poor English)
Edit: NVM i got it

Last edited:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Finally i had the chance to play the new update...
FUCK YOU DRIFTY,do you hear me?
F U C K YOU!!! :cry:
But at the same time thank you for this wonderfull story,cant stop my tears :love:

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes