Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Man, first time I finished the game was with Lexi, second with Cece.
I wanted to do a Holly solo route, but I realized it's impossible, and you have to be in a relationship with Lexi and then cheat on her.
I'm a huge softie, so no Holly for me cause the idea of cheating on a fictional character makes me feel bad :ROFLMAO:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I wanted to do a Holly solo route, but I realized it's impossible, and you have to be in a relationship with Lexi and then cheat on her.
I'm a huge softie, so no Holly for me cause the idea of cheating on a fictional character makes me feel bad :ROFLMAO:
I can't remember as it has been a while but doesn't the Holly route not continue with Lexi being involved, I could be totally wrong though

Cliffor

Aug 4, 2021
Story was going nice until the point it tried to justified Stephanie betrayal by mumbo jumbo homeland security spy and what not story has cool some really cool moments and ost though author could have given better thought to that plot point rather than half assing it, like since when did homeland security of USA started sending beauties to potential suspects of terrorism for them it would be easy peasy to formed the connection between Mc and his father regarding the money transfer in hours unless of course homeland was looking to Frame Mc though even than there would have been no need to use Stephanie there.

Reactions: FattFreddy

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear DEV. I am new in this Thread and I cannot think what to say about this game, Realy wonderful, fantastic, fascinating great, all this words is NOT enough for the game and for this Angel , but you made me deeply cry literally when Cece paralyzed. So may I ask if you made another game like this and if yes how I get it.
Cece.png

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Dear DEV. I am new in this Thread and I cannot think what to say about this game, Realy wonderful, fantastic, fascinating great, all this words is NOT enough for the game and for this Angel , but you made me deeply cry literally when Cece paralyzed. So may I ask if you made another game like this and if yes how I get it.
View attachment 1904317
If you really liked the game, go support in his patreon. You can get his future games in there.

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
tell me about it , I can't even start a new playthrough because that will mean not ending up with Cece LOL

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Fun Shaundi and cxx

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Is this game still being developed, it feels like its been quite some time since the last update?
It's been a bit, but it's still active. The Steam version was (I think) released in February of this year but had some issues that required a re-release. That might have slowed things down a bit. The Discord channel is probably the best bet aside from Patreon for staying current on game news. Chapter 8 trailer was published on Discord a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It's been a bit, but it's still active. The Steam version was (I think) released in February of this year but had some issues that required a re-release. That might have slowed things down a bit. The Discord channel is probably the best bet aside from Patreon for staying current on game news. Chapter 8 trailer was published on Discord a couple weeks ago.
That is excellent news about the chapter 8 trailer! thank you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: layer1avn
Sep 3, 2020
originally Holly had her own solo route

I actually played that route

but at the last minute, it was taken away

and now you have to get together with Lexie and knowingly break up with her later on

tell me about it bro I love monogamy and I hate to cheat

just in case you're curious

here is how you used to

trigger Holly route

friendzone every girl in the game until she showed up and flirt with her like a normal girl

and then go to her in the middle of the night

but then for some reason, it was taken out of the game

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

SmiLego

Jun 23, 2020
So I went blind into this game, I'd heard good feedback and it wasn't too expensive on Steam.
Lots of fun scenes that would be better if the songs haven't been removed. (damn DMCA!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, this game is definitely worth it.
I was wondering if the pirated version still has the music on it or if it was removed same as in the steam version? If the music still in, I might go get it for my second playthrough.

BtW, anyone feels like distracting Cece for me while I try the Lexi Path?

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes