Apr 22, 2022
Thats actually a good question where i'm not sure bout, haven't really followed every text written bout this theme. But if not it would be a shame because of his Talent.
I see , I asked cause everyone is making it seem like he plans to create a new one , so I got curious

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
how do I get Lexi's number before 23:59? i played all the way TILL SHE contacted MC i never seen an option to contact her

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
She comments on Chris' Nuke of their picture, so if you comment on them, you slide into her DMs.

Kirenenko

Aug 13, 2018
Hello everyone, i just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a similar game to this one, with a hard focus on story and characters, and also with a character who is struggling with depression and has dark thoughts, similar to Cece.
Thank you :)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kirenenko
Dear Kirenenko,
I adore Cece very much , SO, I do not think you will find angel like her , so if you realy want similar story you may try "Acting lessons" but do not cry literally like me.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Hello everyone, i just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a similar game to this one, with a hard focus on story and characters, and also with a character who is struggling with depression and has dark thoughts, similar to Cece.
Thank you :)
Something to Write About: The Author is similar. A few of the characters are struggling with stuff, including the MC.

Reactions: ename144

Kirenenko

Aug 13, 2018
Kirenenko
Dear Kirenenko,
I adore Cece very much , SO, I do not think you will find angel like her , so if you realy want similar story you may try "Acting lessons" but do not cry literally like me.
Something to Write About: The Author is similar. A few of the characters are struggling with stuff, including the MC.
Thanks for the replies, firstly i also adore Cece and i think it might be really hard to find such a good character like her :)
I already played Acting lessons and cried with it but thanks. I'll try out the other recommendation.
Thank you.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
1657707336620.png
WOW! Just fucking wow! I cry :cry: Damn that's beautifully written.
1st it's light --> Chris char use as comic relief, asking Kira 3 times the threesome question, + others funny part.
Then Cece talk before walking away(and in the car)... Ouch! Right in the feels
This game made me laugh out loud and then it made me shed tears(not bawling, but still) DAMN!
shia-la-beouf-clapping.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: eM-Ka

StevenD90

Jun 21, 2022
So far, I'm really loving it, and I've just reached the warning notice at the conclusion of Chapter 6. Can somebody tell me how upsetting the scenes will be without telling me what happens?

Reactions: VOYEUR

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ep8_hollyhotel51.png

As promised, most of this week I've been spending on the dialogue and getting the script up to speed.

I've been working my way through some heavy pathing, and I'm very satisfied with how it turned out. I did however encounter one problem that I couldn't solve exactly the way I wanted it. I'll give you the rundown.

Steph's private scene and Holly's private scene are acting as placeholders for each other. If Steph's your girl, of course, you get her scene. If Holly's your girl, you get her scene and Steph gets an alternative intro. If you left Steph behind and are not on a Holly path, I even made an alternative Holly scene instead. If you're not on either path, you get Steph's or Holly's friendly scene depending on your earlier choices. Both of them also have alternate intro versions to work in every scenario.

All of this works very well, and transitions into Cece in several ways depending on your relationship with Steph/Holly, or even if you didn't bring Steph along for the story.

Cece's scene is made to transition into the rest of the story in only one way. That I can't change.

But I found that one of the huge number of outcomes didn't fit. Setting Chris up with Holly I've weaved into the friendly Holly path, but if Steph's your girl, of course, we won't skip Steph to stop by Holly to see how Chris and Holly are doing.

And as I didn't want to rob Chris of his happy ending with Holly, I did some reorganizing, and Holly's scene is added after the Cece scene. It works but ruins the Cece transition I mentioned above.

It's not a perfect solution, but it was a choice I had to take to get as much as possible weaved into every single path. And you'll only encounter this if Steph's your girl and you set Chris up with Holly.

In short, there are a bunch of alternate scenes in this chapter. One single playthrough will let you see about half of the actual content and about 30% of the total amount of animations. Some girls also have secret endings. Will you find them?

In total I jotted down about 5,000 lines of script/dialogue, covering about 80% of what I have rendered so far. My render rig kept rendering animations all week until it ran out of things to do. The numbers are 1,583 story renders, and 24,495 frames of animation. Yesterday I also contacted more than 100 composers for music, although I reckon that if 25% of them reply, that'll be a good result considering the type of game Leap of Faith is classified as.

Anyway, that was quite a wall of text. If you read all that, you deserve a good weekend.

Stay safe out there.

// Drifty

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1926913

As promised, most of this week I've been spending on the dialogue and getting the script up to speed.

I've been working my way through some heavy pathing, and I'm very satisfied with how it turned out. I did however encounter one problem that I couldn't solve exactly the way I wanted it. I'll give you the rundown.

Steph's private scene and Holly's private scene are acting as placeholders for each other. If Steph's your girl, of course, you get her scene. If Holly's your girl, you get her scene and Steph gets an alternative intro. If you left Steph behind and are not on a Holly path, I even made an alternative Holly scene instead. If you're not on either path, you get Steph's or Holly's friendly scene depending on your earlier choices. Both of them also have alternate intro versions to work in every scenario.

All of this works very well, and transitions into Cece in several ways depending on your relationship with Steph/Holly, or even if you didn't bring Steph along for the story.

Cece's scene is made to transition into the rest of the story in only one way. That I can't change.

But I found that one of the huge number of outcomes didn't fit. Setting Chris up with Holly I've weaved into the friendly Holly path, but if Steph's your girl, of course, we won't skip Steph to stop by Holly to see how Chris and Holly are doing.

And as I didn't want to rob Chris of his happy ending with Holly, I did some reorganizing, and Holly's scene is added after the Cece scene. It works but ruins the Cece transition I mentioned above.

It's not a perfect solution, but it was a choice I had to take to get as much as possible weaved into every single path. And you'll only encounter this if Steph's your girl and you set Chris up with Holly.

In short, there are a bunch of alternate scenes in this chapter. One single playthrough will let you see about half of the actual content and about 30% of the total amount of animations. Some girls also have secret endings. Will you find them?

In total I jotted down about 5,000 lines of script/dialogue, covering about 80% of what I have rendered so far. My render rig kept rendering animations all week until it ran out of things to do. The numbers are 1,583 story renders, and 24,495 frames of animation. Yesterday I also contacted more than 100 composers for music, although I reckon that if 25% of them reply, that'll be a good result considering the type of game Leap of Faith is classified as.

Anyway, that was quite a wall of text. If you read all that, you deserve a good weekend.

Stay safe out there.

// Drifty
Drifty completed 1 story render and 1371 frames of animation this week. His overall average now stands at 55 stories and 845 frames of animation per week since Chapter 7 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still hard to say exactly where we stand. Animations are on pace to reach our totally-made-up-target-numbers in mid -September. Story renders are too variable to suport even that level of precision. I think we're probably closer to the finish line than the charts indicate, but even if I'm right I still couldn't guess how close we actually are. Just have to stay patient.

It's interesting the Drifty reused Steph's intro for Holly. The Chris edge case aside, it makes sense. But Drifty's been writing so much for the last chapter I guess I'd assumed he'd splurge everywhere and Holly would have her own unique scene. I find it slightly reassuring to know that he is still looking to minimize the workload when practical.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes