Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I jumped on this train just before Chap. 5 was released. Bought on Itch.io, joined Patron, got the Steam version after musicgate, etc. Played a "few" times ... made my own excel sheet for each of the girls paths, expanded upon it as each chapter played out ... then found a walkthrough mod in here and tried it, which lead me to this thread. Which I then went down the rabbit hole. I can't say I read every post, but I bounced around and read a bunch for a few hours.

All that to say, I kinda wish I could have seen how older versions played. Like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would also give me something to do while waiting impatiently for Chap. 8 ^_^

Anyway, thanks Drifty for sharing such an amazing story ... and a fantastic game too.

Edit: I've also played Artemus, Chasing Sunsets and Last Call because of this game. I have no complaints (except that they aren't done either)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but don't think that cece can sing (if she's impersonating britney spears).

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
nice but don't think that cece can sing (if she's impersonating britney spears).
Hey , I Love Cece very much and since she make me cry , So , she can sing and do whatever she likes.:love:
(but if her voice is bad I can cover my ears):p

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
Hi. I'm trying to get Holly and I'm using Sancho's mod, which tell us how to get points with the girls, but nothing about their paths. The thing is, in Ch5 after the massage, I alwais get a mod message "Holly initiate False" whatever I do, even if I told Holly earlier in the episode that I was more interested in her than in Lexi. So later on the ship while talking with Lexi, after seeing both girls kiss, I can't click on "I wouldn't mind including Holly". It's pretty annoying, I've already tried everything that came to mind.

Can somebody tell me please what I'm supposed to do exactly to be on Holly's path? Thank you.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
hard to pick and who is main li
The beauty of it is that you can pick the one (or 2) you like and they all have good story and content. I picked CeCe and I was in great pain. But I would do it all over again the exact same way.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hi. I'm trying to get Holly and I'm using Sancho's mod, which tell us how to get points with the girls, but nothing about their paths. The thing is, in Ch5 after the massage, I alwais get a mod message "Holly initiate False" whatever I do, even if I told Holly earlier in the episode that I was more interested in her than in Lexi. So later on the ship while talking with Lexi, after seeing both girls kiss, I can't click on "I wouldn't mind including Holly". It's pretty annoying, I've already tried everything that came to mind.

Can somebody tell me please what I'm supposed to do exactly to be on Holly's path? Thank you.
Holly's path cannot begin if you are on any chick's path except Lexi's. You really have to shun the other ones and betray Lexi even though you have been dedicated to her up to the point that Holly makes a pass at you.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

This has been one of those weeks where you work extremely hard but have almost nothing to show for it.

I know some count the increase in renders as the only progress worth measuring, and for that, I've done only about 30 story renders and completed this month's custom renders for the top tier.

Well, in addition to that I've finished the script, even the parts that do not have visuals yet. I still need to tweak a few things like the "sliding screens" tempo and movement, some more unusual scripting, and small stuff like that, but the dialogue and pathing are all done.

The other, and also the most time-consuming part this week, was the music. I've spent every single afternoon after my normal job sending emails back and forth and also talking to several agents, who for the most part was situated in the US.

Meaning they also didn't realize it was somewhere between "in the middle of dinner" to "I'm about to go to sleep" for me.

But the music part has to be done. I can't pinpoint a release date without it being settled, as a contract takes many days to agree on. Multiply that with a huge amount of composers/artists and you've got quite a labyrinth to walk through.

And although I haven't actually signed anything yet, I've agreed on the terms with several artists and for now, am waiting for them to send the contract over. The cost so far amounts to about three months of Patreon support from you guys, and once again I have to thank you for the support. You help me create the game I want to.

It also means you'll be hearing 'Blue' when reading Stephs letter, Lexi singing 'Crazy' like she used to, 'LA' will be playing in the background when on a date with Lexi, that song you know from the bunny slippers scene is still there, and many other songs you're already familiar with.

Unfortunately, you will most likely not be hearing the main menu music you've heard quite a few times by now, as the band seems to have stopped and gone their separate ways.

But for next week I'm looking forward to deep diving into Daz again and working on visuals.

Have a nice relaxing weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes