JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is this finished-finished or dev got tired of working on it finished?
DriftyGames tirelessly working his ass off for the last 8 months or so to present his fans the conclusion of this masterpiece. As if he is not tired enough working on games (although he is actually physically tired), he is currently developing the next big thing, u4ia (Euphoria).

I hope that did not tire you in any way, shape or form. Cheers.

Reactions: Redd23

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ch7 save didn't work (after ignores game thew ch1) but loading ch6 save worked to start of ch8. also last time sanchomod was "bit" different.

last time played w/o music but this time with music (ch7) and music is good.

found image bug. also when former sea current christine shows up her parts aren't together.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
...found image bug.
Dunno, it's the exact original code that was in vCh7. I think it's meant as if you are in the hallway and hear her say it:

Ch7:
Python:
ce "Ehem..."
show ep7_hospitalleave48 at imgSlide_ep7CeceHall_b
show ep7_hospitalleave47 at imgSlide_ep7CeceHall_a
$ renpy.pause(2)
ce "Did someone say concert?"
scene ep7_hospitalleave49
Ch8:
Python:
ce "Ehem..."
show ep7_hospitalleave48 at imgSlide_ep7CeceHall_b
show ep7_hospitalleave47 at imgSlide_ep7CeceHall_a
$ renpy.pause(2)
ce "Did someone say concert?"
scene ep7_hospitalleave49

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good, I would like to know how I get Holly's route, I have been trying to get it for hours, can someone explain to me how to get it?
Good morning. Holly has 4 main components, afterwards you'll know when the Lexi/Holly or HollySolo split occurs. I'm not going to make an extensive writeup scene by scene for her as it's just not a difficult path. If you need additional help use the mod I guess.

In Ch4 kick it off with her by choosing Lexi:
1663070411105.png
In Ch5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Ch6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall:
Her relp at (23+)

Last edited:
Reactions: IamJAG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dunno, it's the exact original code that was in vCh7. I think it's meant as if you are in the hallway and hear her say it:
she says but half of cece is gone and on some other images (moving from bottom to up) bottom and top aren't matching (as of ch7 since i have things on list before lof). oddly lof isn't only game with latter oddities.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
she says but half of cece is gone and on some other images (moving from bottom to up) bottom and top aren't matching (as of ch7 since i have things on list before lof). oddly lof isn't only game with latter oddities.
Ahh... I understand what you're getting at. I don't have that oddity with the vertical transform pan shots (RenPy animation moving vertically up or down an elongated image). I've cycled that same scene ~14 times and get same proper result. I don't know bud.
1663071582961.png 1663071598567.png 1663071625518.png

FYI: These are done via RenPy's "Transform" code which has been around for a few years. I use them a lot in the mod actually for different purposes.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i put it on renpy8 bug (i think free pass is made with r8 too and has same quirk) and incompatibility between my "ancient" computer (8 years) and renpy8.

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
Well, do I have a surprise coming for you in just a few minutes....
I've been watching your updates and honestly wasn't planning on messing with the music portion of it all, but you talked me into it.

Don't get me wrong, DriftyGames did an amazing job with the new music, but the original music was just perfect. It's probably because that's what I'm used to and the new stuff feels different.

Either way, outstanding work Sancho1969, as always. I just tested the mod and it works great, the old music is just... yeah.

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
Does anyone have a link for audio rpas or should I download version 7 again? (unfortunately I deleted it before)

p.s I looked for the last pages and apparently they have been taken down and Sancho1969 great work as always and thanks for your mod ^^

CalicoBROOJ

Oct 6, 2021
Hmm, animations are really choppy on my end. My Laptop is rather weak but it has no issues playing animations in BaDIK for instance. Does anyone knows a fix? Would the compressed version run better? Is it an issue with the release?
Thanks
For thos interested, The compressed version does not work any better. Turns out my CPU usage is climbing to 100% during animations while GPU usage climbs to 30-40%. So I guess my CPU is just to weak, but still I don't really understand why the anims in games like Eternum or Being a DiK works well on that same hardware but this game is using all my CPU.
Maybe this is a Ren'Py v8 issue or this game is just less optimized than the others.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For thos interested, The compressed version does not work any better. Turns out my CPU usage is climbing to 100% during animations while GPU usage climbs to 30-40%. So I guess my CPU is just to weak, but still I don't really understand why the anims in games like Eternum or Being a DiK works well on that same hardware but this game is using all my CPU.
Maybe this is a Ren'Py v8 issue or this game is just less optimized than the others.
See here.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes