Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 does this help you see whats wrong with my saves?
Bud, I've told you I don't know how many times what's wrong with the saves.
  • The game is now on R8
  • All the music code was changed
  • Every conditional code was reformatted
This all adds up to a pissed off RenPy when loading anything prior to those changes. If you exhaust all options I offer you then just start a new run or choose another save file to load. That's it, I've already given you all the posts and files to maximize your percentage of success (which for me has been over 90%). If you have a save in that shitty 10% then nothing can be done. You still haven't done what I told you about pushing your Ch7 saves in vCh7 of the VN to the Chapter Summary or near the beginning of a Chapter. That alone increases the odds by magnitude.

Either take the steps or start a new run. Your choice.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
Bud, I've told you I don't know how many times what's wrong with the saves.
  • The game is now on R8
  • All the music code was changed
  • Every conditional code was reformatted
This all adds up to a pissed off RenPy when loading anything prior to those changes. If you exhaust all options I offer you then just start a new run or choose another save file to load. That's it, I've already given you all the posts and files to maximize your percentage of success (which for me has been over 90%). If you have a save in that shitty 10% then nothing can be done. You still haven't done what I told you about pushing your Ch7 saves in vCh7 of the VN to the Chapter Summary or near the beginning of a Chapter. That alone increases the odds by magnitude.

Either take the steps or start a new run. Your choice.
i need a chapter 7 version download link to try that. i been asking around..do you have one?

• Angry
Reactions: DarhkBlu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorry if i'm asking an idiotic question but when i click on the links on it i get this
each audio file is separate download (so 7 dls total) and when you click that zippy you open zippyshare website where you can download file by clicking download button (zippy throws 1 or 2 pop-ups before it allows dl to start) and to get all audio-files you need to dl all.

i need a chapter 7 version download link to try that. i been asking around..do you have one?
well if you have time then here you have ch7 links to all platforms and even compressed and other things.

Reactions: PeteHanson

GrimmjawAvn

Jul 22, 2022
If you need a walkthrough for that then.... holy shit bud. All you have to do is select her in Ch4 out of all the other LI's. It's as simple as it gets:
View attachment 2041825
Basically ALL paths are set at this choice...basically. The major exception being Kira/Robin duo/solos. Once you choose one keep your dick in your pants when eyeballing anyone else. That's it really.
Lmao it must have been a bug. I replayed it again and checked the Scene Gallery again to to see if it was still greyed out. Turns out it's the first sex they had beside the pool. Although I had seen that scene in my previous playthrough it was still showing as locked earlier. It's fixed now. Thanks for replying tho

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Ok here's a link for

And i managed to fix my save, at least one of them. Haven't tried with others.

1. Download the 0.7 version.
2. Use Sancho's Mod uninstalled File fix if u used Sancho's mod for your original save file, if not then skip this part.
3. Load your save in 0.7v and make a new save right at the end of chapter, you know when you get the end of chapter recap page with all details. I made all of mine at a page before that, when MC and Cece are walking towards her family.
4. Keep in mind that 1.0 over here and the 0.7v above have different save files because one of them is the steam version and the other isn't. You will have to do some manual save transfers.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I haven't tried going back to before chapter seven, but I've found that I don't mind at all playing from the start ... over and over until they're all done ... especially since last night ^_^.

Drifty, this is one of my favorite stories I've even encountered, regardless of the paths I choose. Thank you for an enjoyable emotional rollercoaster ride that I'll never forget (or apparently get tied of). Thank you.

Without you, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy the game like I should. I'm pretty sure if I'd never played 1-7 before musicgate, I'd have enjoyed it fine -- maybe even as much as I do. But I did, so I needed your amazing work to enjoy Leap of Faith the way it -- and Drifty -- deserves. Thank you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok here's a link for

And i managed to fix my save, at least one of them. Haven't tried with others.

1. Download the 0.7 version.
2. Use Sancho's Mod uninstalled File fix if u used Sancho's mod for your original save file, if not then skip this part.
3. Load your save in 0.7v and make a new save right at the end of chapter, you know when you get the end of chapter recap page with all details. I made all of mine at a page before that, when MC and Cece are walking towards her family.
4. Keep in mind that 1.0 over here and the 0.7v above have different save files because one of them is the steam version and the other isn't. You will have to do some manual save transfers.
This is what happens when you read and follow instructions folks. Thank you, sir, for being sane.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes