Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone help unlock the third and last Lexi gallery scenes? I played through her ending but still have those locked. :(

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
Just some of my thoughts so spoilers ahead (which I have also marked as well).

This is definitely one of the top 5 completed VN for sure. So far I have played through Cece, Steph, and Lexi's routes.

There is one thing to note however. From what I can see, even if someone was new and play through the game without using the walkthrough, it is pretty clear that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't finish the Linda route yet to see the ending but if it's similar to Steph and Lexi in regards to:
, then that pretty much backs up my thoughts above.

I don't remember as much of the earlier chapters but later from chapter 4 and onwards, all of

This isn't a bad thing per se since it feels like she's written to be the
anyways but it might make the other routes less appealing? Ironically after playing both Steph and Lexi's ending, it actually makes you feel that
, at least to me lol

I have thought about it many times, I think the ONLY way it could have been better at the ending part for
It would have been better if you could have set her up with Chris haha

Sorry for the formatting xD

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020

This is definitely one of the top 5 completed VN for sure. So far I have played through Cece, Steph, and Lexi's routes.

There is one thing to note however. From what I can see, even if someone was new and play through the game without using the walkthrough, it is pretty clear that

I haven't finish the Linda route yet to see the ending but if it's similar to Steph and Lexi in regards to:

I don't remember as much of the earlier chapters but later from chapter 4 and onwards, all of

anyways but it might make the other routes less appealing? Ironically after playing both Steph and Lexi's ending, it actually makes you feel that
, at least to me lol

I have thought about it many times, I think the ONLY way it could have been better at the ending part for

I agree with you so much

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
I agree with you so much
Playing the other paths just makes you feel even worse lol

I will try to go through and finish Linda's path later to see if there is any difference compared to Steph and Lexi but I have a feeling it won't be.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Later today there will be an update to the latest version of the VN. To keep everyone on the same page I've elected to use the LCN (last change number) from steam to reflect what exact version the mod is correlated with. This will be noted in both the mod's OP and in the VN, similar to this (exact location subject to change):
1663167293208.png
Anyone with internet can see these LCN changelogs so even though the mod is steam compatible some changes benefit both platforms... such as grammatical fixes, coding errors, etc.

Thought I'd post this little tidbit before the next update push so we all get on the same sheet of music (see what I did there?).

Regards.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Playing the other paths just makes you feel even worse lol

I will try to go through and finish Linda's path later to see if there is any difference compared to Steph and Lexi but I have a feeling it won't be.
Linda's path has the same ending as all the non-Cece paths with Cece taking the bus ride away.

Because it's only a male fantasy that there's a hidden bisexual beast inside every woman.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So did all the paths now... hm, slightly dissapointed with the Cece endings if you are not going for her...

Come on, the girl just goes on a bus alone and is gone... feels bad and a little sad. Not very reassuring for her fate, at least she could have been reunited with ehr family in one of the last pictures? would have felt a little better.

Anyways, all the endings for the girls are fine in my book and fitting. And i really like that chris can get nice endings too... maybe the best male friend in all of the AVNs (yep even better than the two guys out of dr pink cake games)

Only that cece is going on the bus alone everytime sets me a little off... *shrugs*

Ceces route is the best though. Her ending is the best too by far.

And yeah, cant remember any game that gets me everytime i play it... i mean... i have really done every route, and everytime i play from the start all the feelings are getting me again, especially ep 6 and 7 are a tough rollercoaster everytime... no matter how often i see these scenes, every fucking time iam touched. Just... uff...

Will cherrish this game forever, and iam sure i will play my favorite routes every now and then again from scratch, just to get along on that awesome rollercoaster again with cece, chris, lexi, holly and the others.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

, at least to me lol

This is definitely subjective. Having only played Lexi's route so far, there does seem to be less moments when the MC could interact with Lexi than shown (like he pretty much ignores everyone then and the limited Lexi interactions could be really improved, her showing she is more connected to him for example, which are comments Holly was given instead for some reason), and if the non-CeCe routes are similar it's easy to see where some might feel that CeCe is the only viable story option.

Something to keep in ming however, which is pivotal to the story

CeCe's role is exactly as needed, she is there to help everyone else, when she is also a wreck. As the MC notes, she's probably one of the strongest ones in the group, but incredibly fragile at the same time. it balances out for sure. I don't know if she is "best girl" since all of the women are very different and have different life experiences and strengths/weaknesses. CeCe might be "best girl" if someone has a 'protective' nature and they as the player want to rescue her as occurs in the story.

I agree this is probably one of the top 5 VN's I have played, and anyone who doesn't react to Chapter 5 lacks something emotionally I believe. That chapter, even though I knew what was going to happen, still hit like a truck. I just wish some of the montage scenes could be paused because they had some great moments in them that have to be watched multiple times.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
sort of. during the hospital scenes on the lexi path, holly will be there to comfort you and kiss you.
lexi will confront you after the party when cece recovers.
there will be a choice of choosing holly, letting go of lexi or telling lexi thast you love them both.
not sure what will come of it
I never got this option with Lexi, was there a hidden trigger that turns off the Holly path?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just finished and will replay for some of other endings again. will post review after that.

got kira and robin ending and can't say that it wasn't nice, family's (literal) future is secured more than 1 way. end scene after credits was funny.

anyways good update and good ending and no graphic bugs after that hospital scene.

also game is set on modern time so why on earth kiosk selling magazines etc is from 50s/60s?

screenshot0001.png

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I agree this is probably one of the top 5 VN's I have played, and anyone who doesn't react to Chapter 5 lacks something emotionally I believe
For me this one takes the top spot and I truly doubt anything will dethrone it as the best for me,Also I think you mean Chapter 6.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't know why but i really can't push myself on to play this game. Everytime i try i get as far as Lexi's villa and i'm fed up. One of the reason is that i don't find any of the women of the game appealling. I presume you are supposed to care for their personal dramas, but, i don't know. A privileged rich and famous woman who can't find the 'right man'? I mean.. sucks to be her? Two bi ladies in a relationship that miss the old dear weiner? Uhm. In the end i only feel manipulated to care for Cece only out of her suicide attempt. And she is weird as fuck (duh?) so, not really that attactive.
And upon this there is also the "missed opportunities" count that is frustrating as fuck. I mean, this time i've been playing a strinctly monogamous Cece route, and i've gone above and beyond for her, and by the end of the last chapter i played i had missed more opportunity with her then with the other girls. I mean, even how?? Not to mention the tasks i keep missing despite i look everywhere to the hook to complete them. And both of those aspect of the game even feel totally unecessary. I hope at last endings are good. If i can reach them without the walkthrough which i'm not sure despite my best efforts.
Really frustrating.

4.80 star(s) 564 Votes