c2215a

Jul 25, 2017
The first time I get to the end of chapter 6 I was like,
"Aww shit are they gonna pull the Acting Lessons on us"
but hey they actually ending it quite well and no one get burn alive.
I swear to god that game scarred me for life.

Reactions: ARB582 and Ghosty99

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
It's quite well written IMO. Rejecting someone hurts them, for a while at least. All those VN's where you end up with every girl and they're all happy with the situation just seems so weird! Still working on separating Kira from Robin though...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Have not played earlier versions of the game, but for chapter 8 can anyone point me to the IRL artist for Lexi's songs? They are really good. I found "Titanic" from Harlow for one of the other good ones, but it wasn't a Lexi song.
these are all ch8 songs with sancho-mod. click music on main menu to see rest.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Charanz10

Aug 11, 2022
Hello again. Was just wondering if anyone knew how to get the Arcade Hero Achievement on steam. I have to basically sneak up on steph. Which i am clearly failing at lol.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
i thought i try out some different things to see how they turn out...

My Lexi romantic route i had chosen to set Holly up with chris, nice ending at the pool with all 4 of them.

After that, i wondered... what if chris didnt end up with Holly?

and boy... that was hilarious :D I mean... the lexi fart scene at the date after sushi with the MC was something i laughed so hard... but that ending with Lexi when Holly is not ending up with chris was... omg my stomach hurts... :D

this game is just something else...

one last thing to try out now... the "no girl route" wonder how this one goes.

but really, i can only encourage everyone to try everything out, its so amazing :D

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hello again. Was just wondering if anyone knew how to get the Arcade Hero Achievement on steam. I have to basically sneak up on steph. Which i am clearly failing at lol.
you can mute the phone, do it after visiting the dad and have a chat with the sister. than you can surprise stephanie

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
This game is beautiful, it made me cry, laugh and have fun. I love you Cece
My thoughts exactly. Plus all characters have something, so plenty to choose from.

And, it isnt as badly written as acting lessons! I mean, at the end I was waiting for a fire that never came. Trauma, I am telling you.

Reactions: ciccio76

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
i just was curious and tried a "no girl" route... i cant trigger it. everytime i choose "no girl" in episode 4 it throws me back to choose one... well, i installed sancho mod and triggered the no girl route with a cheat.

To me it seems drifty didnt really implement a "no girl" route. trigger it with the cheat and you get hooked up with cece (kinda cheap route with her than)

looked into a walkthrough, yeah choosing "no girl" is not an option, you have to choose... anybody managed to make a playthrough not ending up with any girl? Just out of curiosity.

but well, not that important.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
I really didn't like the endings. I accepted Cece´s death as the real ending. I didn't want to accept it at first and it hit like truck, and I was happy to see that the story continued but it has been a long wait since then. It was nice seeing the dev took the time and effort to give us different endings but for me, they didn't have the same impact.

I had the same feeling about the ending of Death Note. I can only accept the ending when L dies. Anything after doesn't feel the same.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really didn't like the endings. I accepted Cece´s death as the real ending. I didn't want to accept it at first and it hit like truck, and I was happy to see that the story continued but it has been a long wait since then. It was nice seeing the dev took the time and effort to give us different endings but for me, they didn't have the same impact.

I had the same feeling about the ending of Death Note. I can only accept the ending when L dies. Anything after doesn't feel the same.
Problem with that is that she didn't die so your argument kind of falls flat.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Finally played through the last chapter and it lacked the impact of previous ones, but still managed to wrap up the story in a mostly satisfactory manner. The stadium spotlight shots were very impressive from a technical POV and show just how far Drifty has come in a relatively short time. I'm sure he could have done an even better job if he'd spent another 6 - 12 months on the story, but many here would be accusing him of milking if that happened. :devilish:

Still rating it a solid 5/5, as that's an honest rating for a game from a first time developer that will impact this genre for decades to come. As I've said before, the biggest challenge facing Drifty will be his next game, as this one has set the standard at an impossibly high level. Will be sure to check it out.

Like most of us here on F95, I'm here for the free game access. 'Leap of Faith' will be the first AVN I've purchased and it'd be cheap at 10 times the price. For me, this is the highest recommendation possible. :love:
This story was based on real emotions which the dev was successful in transferring to the players if he still stays true to this it should be good

Reactions: Ghosty99

Charanz10

Aug 11, 2022
Capture.JPG How do I achieve this achievement? No matter what I do I ain't able to trigger it. Lied once to robin while playing videogames, Once at lexi's house when asked about whethere i play games on mobile and once to Chris when asked if i had sex with steph. I did three of em and i am not getting the achievement.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes