ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
;):coffee: Of course, both games are very good at giving us these emotions oh Dev is to be congratulated for creating an amazing game like this one I will always play it again of course I will skip that heavy part of Cece because it's not for everyone to see again that heavy image of her jumping off the bridge :cry:
I agree 100%. My fiance has been through suicide attempts and seeing that really made me remember the close times she almost succeeded. In my opinion for those who have not seen it, i advice watching it one time and one time only even tho the dev warns us cause in my opinion, ppl need to see the affects that suicide can have on people who love and support u.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
motherfucker, I thought Acting Lessons was some heavy shit but this one will leave you scarred for life. That being said, Cece FTW. Hats off to the author
View attachment 2046164
Personally, what happened in Acting Lessons hit me harder than Cece´s suicide attempt, it was obvious that she was going to try to jump off the bridge again, especially after the last cinematic of chapter 5; instead with AL it was unexpected.

Reactions: DankAdam33

Charanz10

Aug 11, 2022
dont tell "white lies"

For the achievement you need to lie the hard way... like telling cece you didnt have sex with another girl... and such.

The lies must have an real "impact" there are not that much lies like that, but enough.

easiest way, go the kira/robin route early on, and lie... but later in ep 4 choose cece and lie to her... this way you should already have 3 heavy lies in your book.

but the achievemnt sucks anyway... but yeah i get it, some players want the 100%
Noted will try that . Thank you. And its kinda hard having that one achievement left while its on 99%. Its like an OCD lol

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Charanz10

Aug 11, 2022
only 3 Achievement that worked
1. Cece-"not since Steph". (achievement) --- * Cece's Path *
2. Robin-I'm not a gamer (achievement)--- * Lexi's Kitchen *
3. Kira- I'm not drunk. (achievement)--- * After ass Game *
Oh great. Will try this then. Thank you ^_^

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I had some trouble getting into Leap of Faith, but I wanted to say congratulations to DriftyGames from the heart. If you look on a subreddit for adult visual novels, there were like 10 posts in a row all talking about Leap of Faith. Many salutes, good sir! Your hard work and love has clearly paid off and inspired so many. Great job!!!

• Love
Reactions: soprano31

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
the girls in this game aren't that hot. kinda mid, renders dont look that good either. They look like a visual novel from like 2017. Granted, i'm only on chapter 2..

Reactions: gdpe359

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
the girls in this game aren't that hot. kinda mid, renders dont look that good either. They look like a visual novel from like 2017. Granted, i'm only on chapter 2..
If your looking for just hot girls/renders and nothing else you better skip this one.
This VN is really about the story, the journey it takes you on and believe me it will hit you hard.

Remembering well the def started out rendering this all on a 1070 graphic card. Just experimenting. He wanted to tell us a story and no matter how bad it looks or how "ugly" you think the girls are this is a story you won't forget. Personally i think it doesn't look bad at all and the girls look good, just normal as in every day live. I bet there are very few people who could hold back their tears at some point but you will see for you own if you make it that far.

DriftyGames has my eternal respect for making this VN, knowing HIS backstory it must have been an emotional rollercoaster.
I know i could never do it if i was in his place.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
You sure its not your Screen/PC thats bad cause the game looks exceptionaly well...
Nah its not my pc. Anyway this is a renpy game. you can't adjust the graphics. you get what you get. The pc has nothing to do with it. Game doesn't look that good. again im only on chapter 2 tho.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah its not my pc. Anyway this is a renpy game. you can't adjust the graphics. you get what you get. The pc has nothing to do with it. Game doesn't look that good. again im only on chapter 2 tho.
pc has something to do with it, game might be putting you on directx render which isn't as good as opengl.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
dont know why you guys think MorbidViews21 is very wrong here...

I really really love this game... but to be honest. The renders are NOT top quality, never been.

Overall the renders of some other games are looking better, more details, sharper, and so on... Drifty did a good job on the renders, but there are some AVNs here that are just looking way better... and if you played those, youre kinda spoiled, and playing LoF you realize that the renders from this game are NOT the best.

But again, that doesnt mean they are bad.

And i kinda agree, not every girl looks that good... Holly is the most beatuiful Love interest i my book, followed by lexi than Cece... but than there is a huge gap.

Robin has a strange face, Kria too, especially the looks with her "natural" hair and without her makeup in EP 8 are really not looking good... to me Kira wasnt a real beauty anyway, but in EP 8? Sets me off.

And Linda... i have to say it... her head... looks like a guy.

Stephanie is beautiful too i think... in a way... but her hair *shrugs*

Yeah, overall there are some, or many AVNs that are looking better and have more attractive models.

But to me it didnt matter that much, cause this game is not about the lewd scenes and chasing the hottest girls... if youre looking for a fap, its the wrong game. Besides, the lewd scenes are not the best too... most of the time very short, and not that good shots and angles... animations are getting better but are only in chapter 8 really good... kinda funny, the animations outside of the lewd scenes are most of the time better than the lewd animations ^^ But drifty improved in every way. The renders are getting better through the game, the quality is higher in the end, and the animations are improving too.

Looking at the trailer for his new game, the quality will reach a new level and is looking really really good.

Ahhh forgot... best overall looking model in the game? Christine (C Sea) i get a feeling we will see her again in the new game. With christine, drifty showed us that he is indeed capable off making really beautiful models and renders. I think he didnt want to overwork all the models along the way. Some DEVs do that and with every update the renders are looking better and better and the models change too. Drifty didnt do that, was more focused on other things, and that is fine.

I mean, which other game with this overall really really good quality has this amount of content and was finished in 2 and a half year? Cant think of any.

Really top notch graphics and renders are taking much more time. And much more better hardware... we dont know the renders slaves from drifty, so there is a limit here we dont know about.

For what its worth, the renders are good enough, and the whole game lives out from the story and the awesome lovely character personalities, the struggles they face and so on... i would have enjoyed the game without any lewd scenes just as much.

If youre not a player who can immerse, and get a feeling for "virtual characters" and let the emotions flow... this game will not work for you MorbidViews21 Its a emotional rollercoaster, thats the whole point, and in this regard... its the best AVN on this page. By far.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this got here 2 years ago and dev started preparing for it earlier and daz has gotten 1 or 2 updates since then and so have processors, graphic cards, etc got upgrades and while pc can be updated it's not necessarily possible (aka top end graphic cards prices were skyhigh long time) and updating daz assets is costy too.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
If your looking for just hot girls/renders and nothing else you better skip this one.
This VN is really about the story, the journey it takes you on and believe me it will hit you hard.

Remembering well the def started out rendering this all on a 1070 graphic card. Just experimenting. He wanted to tell us a story and no matter how bad it looks or how "ugly" you think the girls are this is a story you won't forget. Personally i think it doesn't look bad at all and the girls look good, just normal as in every day live. I bet there are very few people who could hold back their tears at some point but you will see for you own if you make it that far.

DriftyGames has my eternal respect for making this VN, knowing HIS backstory it must have been an emotional rollercoaster.
I know i could never do it if i was in his place.
What's the backstory of the dev of this game?

4.80 star(s) 564 Votes