Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Hello, does anyone understand what the old man who is in the park during the final chapter represents? Besides, something I don't understand about this is why he exchanges glances with another man at that moment and in the end they leave the park in a truck (a military truck?)
I'm kind of disappointed the father and sister only had very brief roles in the game. I'd really of liked to see them have larger roles in the later chapters rather than just a tiny brief appearance of the sister.
I'd keep an eye on what's developing between Artemis, Chasing Sunsets and Unbroken. Since we know these worlds are connected...

There's a lot of hints that these unknown characters will be revealed within these games. In fact, going out on a limb... In the very last scene:

2022-09-16 18_13_23-Leap of Faith.png

Is this going to be the plane digi.B from Artemis has posted? Very possible. After all, DJ Kink basically thought the MC from this game was the MC from Artemis. Twins? Hm.

2022-09-16 18_10_49-digi.B is creating adult visual novel games _ Patreon — Mozilla Firefox.png

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So far I just finished Steph ending. But as always.. I cried while playing this game. Many times. :cry:

I am mainly moved by what happened to Dev's daughter.:cry: Honestly, I can't imagine what Drifty must have felt while creating this game, all the content, Cece....

I don't know if you are reading this Drifty, but thanks for this game. Now I have other endings to play..

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hi All!
I am a Patreon supporter of Drifty. He is amazing. At the moment on current games I am supporting
Steam Purchase:
Sisterly Lust, Picture Perfect, CoBD, BaDIK, and Fetish Locator.
Patreon:
Rebirth, Leap of Faith, and Heavy Five.
So I put my money where my mouth is.
Drifty is gifted in a way that is quite rare.

That said, though I have downloaded the current update, I have not played it, and was not going to even before reading some of the posts here. I do wish more people had used spoiler to cover things, but it is what it is. I am now afraid lol.

I have 2 saves going. Lexi, which is my first choice of all of them. I love the portrayal of her, and she has a beautiful personality and of course her renders are amazing. Holly is gorgeous and seems very fun, but with her advising Steph, and a younger Lexi, she shows depth. I am not sure how I feel about a thruple long term relationship. In real life I actually had such a set up with my first wife. It worked until it didn't. (divorce and stayed with the third girl who became my current wife of many many years now-total between the two; 4 kids and now 3 grand babies.) We are not close with my ex wife anymore. So I am conflicted based on my real life experience.

That did affect my Robin and Kira choices by the way. I chose not to have a save on their path.

I was kind to Steph as I am a retired US DHS employee. While there are agents, and even military units assigned, and I was deployed almost 14 of my 18 years with them, I personally never had to do anything like Steph is portrayed as doing. I will say that I had empathy even before I found this out, however I chose not to have a save on her path either.

Linda. Beautiful. History. Friends. First love. She is a hard one to set aside. I will be attempting to put her on the only path I can, and still keep her in my life, which is to match her with Chris. As two of my best friends, the only other one I could place with him would be Steph, but I think that the burn of her love for the MC would never let that happen.

Cece- She is the Leap of Faith. Impossible to not want to save her. Impossible not to love. If there were a path to combine Lexi and Cece I would take that Leap of Faith of my own. She is my second save. I am questioning my motives, because I am not sure if I am doing it to keep her from the darkness that haunts her, or because I would really think my MC would be most happy with her. But, yeah for better or worse, she is my second save.

I think the story that is being woven here is amazing. Some folks are critical of the believability of it, and yet they line up to play mind control harem games in a second lol.

The MC is a good guy. Chris is amazing. I guess I will play this update eventually, but for now, based on comments here, I think I had best wait for the next chapter.
Peace to all you wonderful folks!
I really hear you and agree - but one thing - nothing in this story is unbelievable like so many others, in truth I think the success of this story is in the beauty and reality it portrays and this is so lacking in so many others that are solely interested in the sex

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Anyone knows why I don't get the event where Chris is supposed to upload a photo and nuke and that's where I get to contact Lexi?
You get that event in the clothing store as you are talking to Chris, you must then open the phone and choose Nukem icon and scan down the picks to a pic of lexi at her concert that is where you can send info to Lexi

Reactions: DarhkBlu

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
the girls in this game aren't that hot. kinda mid, renders dont look that good either. They look like a visual novel from like 2017. Granted, i'm only on chapter 2..
I would say the looks of the girls being hot or not is highly dependent on your tastes. Personally I think CeCe is very beautiful, and she is actually one of my favorite characters in a VN.

The render quality is pretty good but indeed not great when compared to some of the newer games, or top quality titles like Being a DIK or Freshwomen or AOA Academy, but considering this is the developers first game and the first chapter came out a couple of years ago it still holds its own. Also, a lot of the expressions in the game are really well done in my humble opinion.

As others have said, the true strength of this VN lies in it's story and that combined with interesting characters, great humor, cute girls (obviously this is in the eye of the beholder) and fairly good renders makes this game a pretty good total package. But, just like with any game, it might not be your cup of tea.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Played some more routes, Lexi, Holly and Cece. I'm not dissatisfied going Lexi+Holly first but their duo route is kind somber and filled with uncertainty until the very end. Compared to that their solo routes have a good amount of humor in them. Especially on the Holly path when her and Lexi are on the phone and Lexi gets her all hot and bothered only to end it with "AND THEN YOU REMEMBER I FUCKED HIM FIRST! :devilish::ROFLMAO:" was absolutely hilarious.

Cece's path is very sweet and her scenes are hot. Enjoyed it a lot.

What's easy to miss is that you actually get some additional hints when leaving Steph at the bar. Right after she gets a call from homeland and gets back on the job. She then replaces the guy on the tree outside Lexi's mansion, shedding some tears if she has to watch over the MC while he fucks Cece. She's also at the park in the end to help grandpa into the car. So we know that there's no evil relative after the MC it's all witsec.

When Cece and Kevin have a chat outside after the party at the end they talk about a biker guy and an old grandma. Do we have any hints if granny is related to anyone on the cast?

And finally I'm not sure if or when I'll return to finish the other routes. I'm somewhat interested in Steph and whatever fame Linda managed to come by. But the game has three scenes that get me crying every time I go through them and I'll end up not skipping past at least one of them each play through. Not sure when I'm ready to experience it again. Still despite and because of it this on of the best games I've played on the site!

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Okay dammit. Fresh playthrough. No saves. Not gonna cry this time.

:Opens game menu, listens to "We'll Hold Back The Sun" sees CeCe on the bridge. Cries like Edward Norton at a testicular cancer support group meeting:

I don't think I'm gonna make it my dudes.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Okay dammit. Fresh playthrough. No saves. Not gonna cry this time.

:Opens game menu, listens to "We'll Hold Back The Sun" sees CeCe on the bridge. Cries like Edward Norton at a testicular cancer support group meeting:

I don't think I'm gonna make it my dudes.
Alright, I'm the toughest MF around ; that means not a single tear !

*start new playthrough of LoF*

Hey, wanna see how hard I can cry ?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
DriftyGames this was not an adult game but really a masterpiece ,evrything was perfetc from the musics ,carachters ,background ,history i must confess i laughed a lot but also i cried very much especially abut Cece in the end i chose Lexi but every girl was simply unbelievable ,so again congratulations for this unbelievable adult "game" you are a warranty ,can't wait for ything you will do (y)

pelia

Sep 12, 2022
Can you guys share your Cece path save from chapter 7? I played translated mod of 0.7.0c and now when I'm trying to load it in 1.0c I'm getting renpy error and I REALLY don't wanna play it again and see that scene again, especially when I just finished it yesterday.
NVM, checked previous pages and fixed my save by doing new 0.7.0c save at the REAL end of ch7

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
What's easy to miss is that you actually get some additional hints when leaving Steph at the bar. Right after she gets a call from homeland and gets back on the job. She then replaces the guy on the tree outside Lexi's mansion, shedding some tears if she has to watch over the MC while he fucks Cece. She's also at the park in the end to help grandpa into the car. So we know that there's no evil relative after the MC it's all witsec.
That's new for me. Just couldn't get it over my mind to leave Steph behind in any of the playthroughs.
Got enought saves (again) to recreate it though since im very curious now. And damn, Drifty keep hitting them feelz with that what you are telling. Steph shedding tears outside the mansion...

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
That's new for me. Just couldn't get it over my mind to leave Steph behind in any of the playthroughs.
Got enought saves (again) to recreate it though since im very curious now. And damn, Drifty keep hitting them feelz with that what you are telling. Steph shedding tears outside the mansion...
oh no,you don't leave agent panda behind!! :love: :love:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Just played the whole game for the first time on a Cece path.

Man, this game hits like a sledgehammer to the gut.

People have already put it more eloquently than I can. I’ll have more to say later.

But I gotta take a walk….cause damn.
That gut punch near the start of chapter 7 ala The Vow was just like bruh but atleast this game has a much happier ending than that real life story/movie...

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021

People have already put it more eloquently than I can. I’ll have more to say later.

Know the feeling. First playthrough with Cece ofc and cried like a baby. Besides the infamous chapter 6 ending there are so many scene where your start to tear up thinking... fuck why did you do this to me/us Drifty.

And yet again i'm doing another playthrough. Eventhough these are making me feel like i'b betraying Cece. Even more then Linda or Steph who have an history with the MC.
Just finishing chapter 5 now on this playthrough and f*ck seeing Cece having a hard time remembering her time together with MC and how happy she is when he comes home is breaking me up..... every.... single.... time.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Know the feeling. First playthrough with Cece ofc and cried like a baby. Besides the infamous chapter 6 ending there are so many scene where your start to tear up thinking... fuck why did you do this to me/us Drifty.

And yet again i'm doing another playthrough. Eventhough these are making me feel like i'b betraying Cece. Even more then Linda or Steph who have an history with the MC.
Just finishing chapter 5 now on this playthrough and f*ck seeing Cece having a hard time remembering her time together with MC and how happy she is when he comes home is breaking me up..... every.... single.... time.
i always wan to help cece,but at the same time my old loves are coming back,linda and steph. and oh my god,holly,what a beauty,oh god,why do i have to choose? :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Klopdwerg

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Yeah.... we've all been there, man....
Hope that walk will do some good ; cause you don't get over Chap 6 Ending so easily....

• Sad
Reactions: Klopdwerg
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes