MrAnarchy

Aug 22, 2022
I played this gamefor the first time and just finished it. Honestly I had a different impression of this game before I played it. Since it was an adult game I was thinking about it being a quick wank and be done. I had no idea the emotional ride I was about to be taken on. Everything about this game was practically perfect. I fell in love with the characters, each and every one. I could not imagine getting so much depth from each of them. Especially Lexi. I was expecting a superficial pop star filler character and got so much more.
I finished my first play through with cece and I was blown away by everything in this story arc. I can't even imagine where this story will take me with the others but I'm excited to find out.
My next playthrough will be lexi as I felt so guilty that she was so disappointed that the MC and she didn't get together after putting herself out there like she did but it honestly will be so difficult not to go with Cece again as she is just so compelling.
Thank you, dev for making this game. My life is better because of it. I've always struggled with depression and this game makes me sad but gives me so much hope for the future at the same time. Bravo. Bravo.
Pretty much word for word what I think. Especially the part about expecting this to just be a decent fap game only to be taken on an emotional roller coaster.

This game deserves to be known about far and wide.

As some other Cece fans on here have said, I immediately became attached to her character because I also have and continue too struggle with similar issues like depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts and thus, found her very easy to relate to and connect with.

This is one of the best games I’ve ever played. I hope the dev knows how many people he’s touched with this powerful story. I look forward to their future games.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hey guys. Do you know the meaning of "M.O" in this line that Holly says during chapter 4, when she is speaking with the MC after the ass identification game?

"I don't think drinking a ton and playing assgames is your M.O".

I am loving the game BTW. It is excellent.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey guys. Do you know the meaning of "M.O" in this line that Holly says during chapter 4, when she is speaking with the MC after the ass identification game?

Modus Operandi.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Jumbi

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Modus Operandi ... which, if you've never heard it, basically means "How you usually do things" or "The way you usually act"

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides... the letter was uselss anyways... it explained absolutley nothing, would i be in the MC shoes and my girlfriend would vanish like that and left me a letter like this, it would not mean that much... the letter dont tell anymore than like: "uh i love you, but iam leaving you anyway, cause... well, there are causes and such" to be frank about it. And yeah just to hide it in a pocket of a shirt... i dont know about you guys, but i never ever look up what is in a pocket of a summer shirt at all. Cause i never ever put anything in those pockets... i use the pockets of my trousers or jacket... not a damn shirt :D

But well all that is not THAT important... what matters more is the fact that Stephanie had many chances to contanct at least linda or Chris somehow... and had options to explian even a "little" why she left. Which is a reason that i only went for her in one playthrough just for the "completion" cause i think there were so many better ways Stephanie could have handled it than she did.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I have the feeling that shes actually Drifty's daughter.
Was looking into this just now. Curious about what was posted about it.

Just finished another playthrough and seeing the credits (again) and all the pieces just fell into place.
At the end of these credits Drifty thanks C. for telling him to write the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
This was a pretty good VN. Drifty did an amazing job with the whole thing. It hit me right in the feels several times and it was tremendously funny many times as well. So many lmao moments. Going into the start of chapter 8, i had saves for playthrus of Lexi, Cece, Kira/Robin and Lexi/Holly routes, i didn't care about any of the others, and in the final chapter i played first Kira/Robin, then Lexi, then Lexi/Holly routes and they were all quite good. I haven't done the ending to the Cece route yet but i might get around to it eventually. I kind of had little interest in her as a romantic pairing with MC after the end of CHP 6 cause i felt it just didn't mesh well, the whole budding romance between the two, with her whole "i'm just going to delay my suicide til i fix some lives" mentality. I think her mentality works better if she's just friends with everyone. But that's imho.

At any rate, i'm quite excited for Drifty's next project. They're a top class dev.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I haven't done the ending to the Cece route yet but i might get around to it eventually. I kind of had little interest in her as a romantic pairing with MC after the end of CHP 6 cause i felt it just didn't mesh well, the whole budding romance between the two, with her whole "i'm just going to delay my suicide til i fix some lives" mentality. I think her mentality works better if she's just friends with everyone. But that's imho.

At any rate, i'm quite excited for Drifty's next project. They're a top class dev.
It might be just your opinion, but it's also rather stereotypical of someone who doesn't truly comprehend how a person with a mental illness thinks. The depiction in the game is actually quite close to reality.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
TLDR: Question, probably been asked before, Best order of routes to play with Cece route last?
Thanks in advance.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
TLDR: Question, probably been asked before, Best order of routes to play with Cece route last?
Thanks in advance.
There is no best order. All non-Cece routes more or less end in the same general way with more or less the same events, and then just happily ever after with your chosen LI. Heck, it's even arguable that the Cece path ends more or less with the same gist too.

StevenD90

Jun 21, 2022
Any help would be appreciated, but I'm getting the below error when loading my save from Chapter 7 into Chapter 8.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x000000000374f940>

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
Any help would be appreciated, but I'm getting the below error when loading my save from Chapter 7 into Chapter 8.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x000000000374f940>
I had the same problem when I started playing chapter 8. This is probably caused by the difference between the Steam and the (previous) Patreon versions of the game. However, although I was unable to load most saves from 0.7, the saves that were made on the end-of-chapter overview screen always manage to load correctly.

There's a far better explanation of this solution here, including a link to version 0.7 in case you need it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-driftygames.48734/post-8970184

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: StevenD90

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
There is no best order. All non-Cece routes more or less end in the same general way with more or less the same events, and then just happily ever after with your chosen LI. Heck, it's even arguable that the Cece path ends more or less with the same gist too.
Well the main thing with how the Cece path ends is that there is no uncertainty of whats going to happen with her where as with all the other paths how she ends up is uncertain as the last we see of her on those paths is that she gets on that bus and leaves all their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: Klopdwerg

StevenD90

Jun 21, 2022
I had the same problem when I started playing chapter 8. This is probably caused by the difference between the Steam and the (previous) Patreon versions of the game. However, although I was unable to load most saves from 0.7, the saves that were made on the end-of-chapter overview screen always manage to load correctly.

There's a far better explanation of this solution here, including a link to version 0.7 in case you need it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-driftygames.48734/post-8970184

Hope this helps.
Thank you for this. It turns out that it was an issue with Sancho's Mod. I deleted the files, reinstalled it and everything seems to load fine now.

Reactions: GeekyLion

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Well the main thing with how the Cece path ends is that there is no uncertainty of whats going to happen with her where as with all the other paths how she ends up is uncertain as the last we see of her on those paths is that she gets on that bus and leaves all their lives.
Thank god I didn't get to see that.

Kelt100

Nov 13, 2021
So I've tried to search, but just haven't been able to find the answer to this question (or not hitting on the right search words):

At the end of the Chapter where you take your LI out on a date in California (think its Chap 4) the closing montage shows a number of images, and most I recognize (Matt with Linda's ring and your Dad at his desk looking at you on social media).. but it starts with a picture of a guy (looks like a John Cena look-a-like using a pair of binoculars.. presumable at the MC and LI on their date).

But I don't recall that ever coming up again. Can anyone explain who that guy is and how it connects to the rest of the story?

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes