Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Lol.. I think I just told on myself. As an LI she is like my 3rd/4th favorite, but I've never been able to deny letting Steph rejoin the group. So I didn't even realize that can swap out. Thanks!

Thanks for the response. I hadn't noticed he was in Chap 8 too. Is it the guy that hands Steph her stuff back as she rejoins Homeland if not LI?
He's the guy leading old gramps away. The one handing Steph her stuff back has long hair if i'm correct.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Thanks, my problem is usually turning one of them down feels mean in the way its done. I hate disappointing people, apparently that extends to CG fictional women as well.
Don't worry, all of them understand and support you if you choose be with someone else. Another great thing about this game: the girls are mature and not teenagers that will cry in their rooms because of some guy.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Sorry if this have been posted before, But I cannot find a way to contact Lexi. According to the info I should reply to a picture in Chris Nuke, but I don't even have Chris in my Nuke. As for the pictures I have in Nuke, I can only reply to Kira´s

Anyone that can help me out here? Thanks
When the mc is in the clothes store with Chris, Cece and Linda, when he says "times goes soooo slowly" check Chris´s nuke post and you can respond to Lexi´s comment.

Reactions: Mad_Man and Jumbi

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Sure, but that doesn't really have anything to do with which LI you choose. So it's irrelevant to the question of best order to play.
That does matter if you try to combine the Lexi/Holly paths into one.

Holly & Chris plus MC & Lexi I think is better than just Lexi solo and Chris with anyone else. They are two best friends who coupled with the other's best friend for a lifetime of laughs and love.

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
A Huge thank you to the developers you took me on a emotional rollercoaster, I laughed I bawled my eyes out (especially end of chapter 6), the paths you could chose all different and all great endings.

I will miss the characters even though it is a game you really get to know them and now it's ended I shed a tear that it is no more. Perhaps in future games you can bring the characters in, just like the character from chasing sunsets (at the pier before boat trip in chapter 5).

If I could give it ten stars I would this is one of the best games I have played and I will play again eventually but I am sorry it came to an end but Thank you Thank you Thank you for creating this masterpiece.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks, my problem is usually turning one of them down feels mean in the way its done. I hate disappointing people, apparently that extends to CG fictional women as well.
Glad I'm not the only one. It took me forever to pick one female the first time that list came up. My initial selection was to not pick anyone and just go to sleep, but nope... hehehe... gotta remind myself they're not real, but when the story is written well enough... that's not easy! ;)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Don't worry, all of them understand and support you if you choose be with someone else. Another great thing about this game: the girls are mature and not teenagers that will cry in their rooms because of some guy.
This surprisingly good to know! LMAO... I hated it when the dev showed me how each one felt, showed me their insecurities about not being attractive, not being loved and then made me pick just one... LMAO... I'm a sap like that... I was like... I can't, if I pick her, this other one will be depressed! ;)

It's says alot about the dev and his excellent writing when he can make you feel something for a fictional character. Wish I could write that well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DirtyMario

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I've finished Chapter 8, but I have to admit it's been difficult to summarize my feelings on it. I feel like I covered most of the salient topics already in the last two Chapters: Leap of Faith has some very strong ideas and excellent character scenes, but the story that binds them together is extremely weak.

That's this chapter in a nutshell. Still, this is the big finale to Drifty's first game; whatever my reservations it has been a fun ride, and I feel like I owe him as much feedback as I can give. So let's try to run down what worked and didn't work for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr Congratulations on completing the game, Drifty! I think it fell short of greatness, but it's still very much worth playing.

Last edited:

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
Steph and Lexi are perfect for James ( but James and Cece has been spent wayyy to much time togethers *sighs* )
the rest of others girls can be with Chris Lol .. ( bad Joke )
in My 3 Saved
1. Steph/James--- Chris/Linda----Lexi/Holly----Kira/Robin
2. Lexi/James--- Chris/Holly----Kira/Robin
3. Lexi/Holly/James---Kira/Robin/Chris
I am waiting for Update and I dont mind to play again .... While I am waiting for Chasing Sunsets...
Now If there is another game that look like Steph/Lexi Please let me Knows .. Id love to read more about those two Girls again (y)

Reactions: mnotwoke

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
There are some emotional scenes in this regard but they aren't mean spirited. Dealing with rejection isn't easy but the game portraits it well. The scene with Lexi on the flight back when you aren't on her path gets me every time..

It helps that there's almost no cheating in the game.

Reactions: mnotwoke

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
Android Port of
Leap Of Faith [Ch.8]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
I know it's kinda too much to ask, but can anyone host this in any other site that isn't mega? I literally can't download a file with that size from that site lol

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I know it's kinda too much to ask, but can anyone host this in any other site that isn't mega? I literally can't download a file with that size from that site lol
I'm curious. When the file is too large on Mega I just leave the page open and it'll resume to download after the wait time. Does this not work for you? Or can't you stay around for that long?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Did you miss the big trailer at the end of the current game?
I haven't reached the end of it yet. I was already here and the question popped into my head... but I can wait for the end, good to know he has something else in the works.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I haven't reached the end of it yet. I was already here and the question popped into my head... but I can wait for the end, good to know he has something else in the works.
You can also follow the youtube link in to OP if you want to watch it.

georsak

May 15, 2021
I've finished Chapter 8, but I have to admit it's been difficult to summarize my feelings on it. I feel like I covered most of the salient topics already in the last two Chapters: Leap of Faith has some very strong ideas and excellent character scenes, but the story that binds them together is extremely weak.

That's this chapter in a nutshell. Still, this is the big finale to Drifty's first game; whatever my reservations it has been a fun ride, and I feel like I owe him as much feedback as I can give. So let's try to run down what worked and didn't work for me.

tl;dr Congratulations on completing the game, Drifty! I think it fell short of greatness, but it's still very much worth playing.
Been waiting days for this.I always enjoy reading your thorough reviews, as I find my own abstract thoughts on the episodes expressed in a way I can't do.

I also have mixed feelings on the ending, and the whole story in general. While the general ideas and themes are solid and heartwarming, the last two episodes and this one in particular felt disjointed. There were many scenes throughout the game that felt out of place and unnecessary. For example:

What was the purpose of the first scene with the old guy in the park? Was it supposed to be a reflection on our limited time here and the need to forgive, move on and focus on the important things? That could have been done with a talk with the MC's father, mother, the teacher, one of his friends etc. Why are we shown this obviously Muslim guy being arrested and not have a clue what that was all about? Are we supposd to think he's the MC's relative? And then what? Why don't we hear from the father and the situation with him ever again, especially since we are shown that it affected the MC's life (the money, Steph, Hoemeland etc). Why did his sister show up in the previous episode just to disappear again? What was her purpose then?

Or the situation with the guy, I forget his name, the bully, who stole Linda's ring. There's a buildup towards something sinister, only to be resolved in a couple of renders by Cece, without the reader learning any details.

There are some more examples like these, which I think didn't serve any real purpose and if they weren't there,the story would be much tighter.

On the other hand, the characters, prose, interactions and feelings evoked on the reader mostly work beautifuly and as I imagine the author intended.

Overall the positives far outweigh the negatives and I enjoyed the game very much.

As you say, it could have been great, but it's still very good.

I have some thoughts on the LI's, but that'sfor another post.

Any way, great post as always ename (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that is case if no harem. other girls are done beside casual things when has locked to 1 path.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes