Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Can anyone explain who that guy is and how it connects to the rest of the story?
If it's what I'm thinking of, that's just the agent monitoring the MC. If you reject Steph completely at the bar (romance and friendship) she's the one observing the MC in that montage. I would guess the reason he doesn't come up again is because he's basically just 'generic agent guy'.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I just started playing this game, only a few chapters in so far but, wow... the writing and humour are spot on! I found a new favourite. (y)

Reactions: Ghosty99

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Finally was able to play the finale and thank god it's the ending I was hoping for with Cece. She deserves it.

A wonderful story, great humor, great range between tense and dramatic moments vs comedy and light-hearted ones, a lovable cast, great soundtrack that connects to the scenes it's played in. Very few games have been able to keep the same consistent quality all the way through and I cannot wait to see what Drifty does next.

Reactions: Ghosty99

lancelot0501

Jun 2, 2017
Could anyone help me recreate Cece in DAZ? I know the model used was Emma for G3F&G8F, but the rest is a myth for me.. Makeup, eye color, hair, etc.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
There is no best order. All non-Cece routes more or less end in the same general way with more or less the same events, and then just happily ever after with your chosen LI. Heck, it's even arguable that the Cece path ends more or less with the same gist too.
There's some variance for characters that you can set up with Chris. I had a funny version of the door scene at Holly's where the MC sits down outside the door to talk about the kiss in front of the hospital. Only here Chris and Holly walk up to him from around the corner since hey have been out together.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
So I've tried to search, but just haven't been able to find the answer to this question (or not hitting on the right search words):

At the end of the Chapter where you take your LI out on a date in California (think its Chap 4) the closing montage shows a number of images, and most I recognize (Matt with Linda's ring and your Dad at his desk looking at you on social media).. but it starts with a picture of a guy (looks like a John Cena look-a-like using a pair of binoculars.. presumable at the MC and LI on their date).

But I don't recall that ever coming up again. Can anyone explain who that guy is and how it connects to the rest of the story?
I think it's Homeland. Former employer of Steph.
You can see the same guy in Chapter 8. There are still some questions to be answered, for example who the old gramps is and why is he taken away, and who knows maybe Drifty will answer them or ...... he's gonna make some connection with his new game.
We allready saw 1 girl walking in the park when Cece is telling the end of the/her story.

Reactions: soprano31

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There's some variance for characters that you can set up with Chris. I had a funny version of the door scene at Holly's where the MC sits down outside the door to talk about the kiss in front of the hospital. Only here Chris and Holly walk up to him from around the corner since hey have been out together.
Sure, but that doesn't really have anything to do with which LI you choose. So it's irrelevant to the question of best order to play.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I hit chapter 8. And the music app of the phone seems to have stopped working fine. I mean, it is no longer showing which song is playing at the moment. For example, there was this new song playing about Los Angeles. I went to look the name of the song, but the music app was still stuck at a previous song, namely Don't give up, by The Lighthearts. Perhaps is an issue on my end, I do not know really. But I thought I should mention it anyway.

guys what pics i need shoe to Cece about make 15/15? thx i ca only reach 13/15
Just to add a bit more on this. I was not able to get more than 14/15 points. But that was because I told Linda that I would talk to Cece about everybody, instead of telling her that I had no idea what to tell Cece. That makes the real difference there, as it has been mentioned before, since the photo that Linda sends you then, right before entering Cece's room, is worth 3 points, more than any other picture in your gallery, because it shows a very happy moment between Cece and you. I may be wrong, but I think it is not possible to get the 15 points without that photo, at least if you are on Cece's path, like me. Personally to get the 15 points I chose these options:

I knocked on the door
I joked
I told her to ask about anything she might be wondering about
"I'd say so"
Showed her our photo together (the one Linda sends right before entering the room)
Showed her the two photos of Lexi and Cece, which you can save from Nuke before
I showed Cece our text message history
I told her about Nite Dawg, the rap artist

Kelt100

Nov 13, 2021
If it's what I'm thinking of, that's just the agent monitoring the MC. If you reject Steph completely at the bar (romance and friendship) she's the one observing the MC in that montage. I would guess the reason he doesn't come up again is because he's basically just 'generic agent guy'.
Lol.. I think I just told on myself. As an LI she is like my 3rd/4th favorite, but I've never been able to deny letting Steph rejoin the group. So I didn't even realize that can swap out. Thanks!

I think it's Homeland. Former employer of Steph.
You can see the same guy in Chapter 8. There are still some questions to be answered, for example who the old gramps is and why is he taken away, and who knows maybe Drifty will answer them or ...... he's gonna make some connection with his new game.
We allready saw 1 girl walking in the park when Cece is telling the end of the/her story.
Thanks for the response. I hadn't noticed he was in Chap 8 too. Is it the guy that hands Steph her stuff back as she rejoins Homeland if not LI?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Lol.. I think I just told on myself. As an LI she is like my 3rd/4th favorite, but I've never been able to deny letting Steph rejoin the group. So I didn't even realize that can swap out. Thanks!

Thanks for the response. I hadn't noticed he was in Chap 8 too. Is it the guy that hands Steph her stuff back as she rejoins Homeland if not LI?
agent panda and holly the sex machine are the two best in the game.those two never leave you behind!! :love:

• Love
Reactions: Klopdwerg

Kelt100

Nov 13, 2021
TLDR: Question, probably been asked before, Best order of routes to play with Cece route last?
Thanks in advance.
You've gotten a lot of good responses, and overall I would agree there is no for-certain 'best order'. But I would add/echo some thoughts on some of the LIs (and you decide which is best for you to start and end with).

[Minor spoilers below, but hard to avoid if you are asking for play order]

-My understanding is that Cece is the canon ending, and she is kindof the narrator of the story. I left her for almost last and felt it would have been better to have her the very last.
-If Cece is the canon ending, then Lexi has been called the 'fantasy canon ending'. For me personally, Lexi was my favorite ending and I just love the way the story plays out with her as the LI. I did her first, and liked experiencing her story 'fresh' but it took away from some of my enjoyment of others when I had to leave her behind.
-Holly has had a few votes, and she is for sure hot as hell. But for me, the fact she gets introduced later in the story (and how she relates to Lexi) and I had less time with her makes it harder for her to take the top spot and feel she is best done in the middle.
-Steph on her own isn't in my Top 3 LIs, but her story and outcome is right there with Lexi and Cece.
-In some format, Drifty mentioned that Kira and Robin could probably have used a re-work. And I get the feeling, because I started off liking Kira a lot and it really faded for me by Chap 3. So I wouldn't put them first or last.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: soprano31

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
So let me say, I am usually a Harem, or at least multiple partner, VN player. I've played a bit of this, and I absolutely love the story, but am I correct in that this is a "pick the LI you want and focus on them" VN?

Reactions: Ryozuke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So let me say, I am usually a Harem, or at least multiple partner, VN player. I've played a bit of this, and I absolutely love the story, but am I correct in that this is a "pick the LI you want and focus on them" VN?
yes, at early point you can get locked on 1st 3some and much later you can start path to 2nd 3some if you aren't locked to 1st 3some or other girls.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
You've gotten a lot of good responses, and overall I would agree there is no for-certain 'best order'. But I would add/echo some thoughts on some of the LIs (and you decide which is best for you to start and end with).

[Minor spoilers below, but hard to avoid if you are asking for play order]

-My understanding is that Cece is the canon ending, and she is kindof the narrator of the story. I left her for almost last and felt it would have been better to have her the very last.
-If Cece is the canon ending, then Lexi has been called the 'fantasy canon ending'. For me personally, Lexi was my favorite ending and I just love the way the story plays out with her as the LI. I did her first, and liked experiencing her story 'fresh' but it took away from some of my enjoyment of others when I had to leave her behind.
-Holly has had a few votes, and she is for sure hot as hell. But for me, the fact she gets introduced later in the story (and how she relates to Lexi) and I had less time with her makes it harder for her to take the top spot and feel she is best done in the middle.
-Steph on her own isn't in my Top 3 LIs, but her story and outcome is right there with Lexi and Cece.
-In some format, Drifty mentioned that Kira and Robin could probably have used a re-work. And I get the feeling, because I started off liking Kira a lot and it really faded for me by Chap 3. So I wouldn't put them first or last.
Thanks that helps.

Reactions: Kelt100

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry if this have been posted before, But I cannot find a way to contact Lexi. According to the info I should reply to a picture in Chris Nuke, but I don't even have Chris in my Nuke. As for the pictures I have in Nuke, I can only reply to Kira´s

Anyone that can help me out here? Thanks

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes